[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you expecting for the finale of generations? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What are you expecting for the finale of generations? I'm expecting AZ and his floette
>>
I hope they finally confirm that AZ is Ash
>>
Sina and Dexio learning about the Zygarde Cube.
>>
That's what I'm expecting too.

I'm hoping that it' an episode featuring Zinnia, but not putting it anywhere in plausible.

And I'll be downright furious if it's about Teirno, Trevor, or Shauna.

Over all, I think my chances of satisfaction are pretty high.
>>
>>30972004
>all characters on the poster showed up in episodes
>AZ is on the poster
>hasn't had an episode yet
Really makes you think
>>
>>30972047
If they were gonna do Zinnia they'd have done it during the Hoenn episodes because those were all ORAS stuff
>>
Any shit ft Clemont

>>30972067
And Ho-oh?
>>
>>30972113
Didn't Ho-oh show up in the first episode? Or was it Lugia?
>>
>>30972113
Ho-Oh revived the doggos
>>
File: 773339.png (2MB, 1600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
773339.png
2MB, 1600x1440px
Even if the AZ episode could potentially be the finale, I wonder if they'll do something for Alola sometime after. Would be really nice to see more into the Aether Foundation.

I wonder if we also get to hear some sweet variations of some of the music from there as well, just like the Team Flare one.
>>
>>30972004
It's already confirmed that both AZ and Sycamore will appear in the last episode.
>>
>>30972047

I don't expect Zinnia to appear again considering how much the fan base hates her. I'm in the camp that believes she was supposed to appear in SM but got replaced with Anabel due to her reception.
>>
>>30972004
>>30972047
>>30973897
>Focus on Az
>It's a flash back of the Ancient Kalosian War
>Basically Gurren Lagann Parallel Works 8
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e2CiFbmQEg
>>
>>30974040
You'd think she'd at least be in the Battle Tree, though, considering that has nothing to do with the story, though. That, and her theme is universally agreed to be amazing.
>>
>>30972004
Floette distribution anyone?
>>
>>30974040
It's a shame that people hate her. Her story tied in well with the lore.
>>
>>30977092
>people hate her
Thats just /vp/ meme
>>
AZ giving his floette to Sun or Moon
>>
File: hahahahamasudapiggushahhahayen.jpg (52KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahamasudapiggushahhahayen.jpg
52KB, 420x560px
>>30972004
AZ gonna send out Perfect Zygarde and taunt us that his Perfect Zygarde is permanent and not cucked like ours in the game and then Masuda and Ohmori pops out of the screen and steals our money again *andddd raughs at us with heavy japanese accent*
>>
>>30974040
What gives you this belief? Genuinely curious, I'm just glad that Anabel did end up making it in...
>>
>>30977225
>cucked

Dude, Perfect Zygarde is crazy good
>>
File: 1482389967789.jpg (34KB, 483x463px) Image search: [Google]
1482389967789.jpg
34KB, 483x463px
>>30977286
>taunt
>shitpost with masuda-san
>4chan
>>
>>30977150

No it's not you retard.

Japan has written essays on how much of a shit character she is. Last I've heard they still have hate threads on 2ch's Pokemon board.
>>
>>30977150
it's actually not a meme this time around
>>
>>30977353
You mean that post by some random guy?

>one guy hates Zinnia
>JAPAN HATES ZINNIA

If 2ch is /vp/ level then there's your answer
>>
>>30972004
A few possibilities:
>AZ and Lysandre clash, Sina and Dexio stop Lysandre then plan on going on vacation and don their Alola clothes
>remember Perfect Zygarde rising up in the first ep? It's rising up to stop Lysandre
>Sycamore and Lysandre clash, AZ just makes a cameo

Any of those. Strong evidence towards AZ showing up.
>>
>>30973385
>they'll NEVER release the music used in Generations

It's... it's not fair
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.