[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these the absolute worst Pokemon games yet? I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: sunmoon.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Are these the absolute worst Pokemon games yet? I didn't think anything could top DiaPer but I guess I was wrong...
>>
>>30971970
diaper beam lol
>>
No worries, nothing still tops dp as the worst
>>
>>30971970
I think RubSap are worse personally.
>>
>>30972024
*gen 6
>>
>>30971970
Bw are the worst.
>>
>>30971970

No, Red/Green are
>>
>>30972127

Look carefully. He's not just making fun of SuMo.
>>
>>30971970
Its been the same fucking game until this gen. And theyre all shite
>>
>>30971970
BW are still the worst by far.
BW2 is second worst.
>>
File: 1471972339359.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1471972339359.gif
474KB, 500x383px
Oh yay this thread again

Same file and everything
>>
>>30971970

Nope.

SM may not be my favorite games and I have quite a few issues from it (namely the distribution and the stupid amount of cutscenes but it really is one of the better first set of games in a generation. It did a lot of good things as well such as having the best box system bar none, the best berry growth system, and good characterization to name a few.

The worst Pokemon game is probably something like Pokemon Dash or Pokemon Rumble U
>>
>>30972148
Assmad sinnohfetus detected. Just accept that HGSS saved your shit generation and that without it, you would have been even worse than gens 5 and 6.
>>
>>30971970

original R/S were worse, but it's up there.
>>
>>30971970
>DiaPer

Diaper beam lol
>>
>>30974678
>lol gen 4 is the worsehaha
>no gen 6 is
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, ASSMAD!! ASSMAD!!!1! Why yu dare to talk shit about GEN 6
>>
black and white exist op
>>
>>30974881
Well, if that doesn't prove his point then nothing will.
>>
>>30974917
yes, but unfortunately so does gen 6 and 4
>>
>>30971970
Why are they considered the worst to you when X and Y exists?
>>
>>30974965
(3)DS wasnt the best era for pokemon. glad to move on too the switch next year
>>
>>30975028
not like i'd have used it, but i was pissed that sumo don't even fucking use 3d
>>
>>30971970
I forgive D/P for what they are because they were the first main Pokemon games on the DS
The same way, I forgive X/Y for their flaws because they were the first main Pokemon games on 3DS
However, ORAS is bad because they did not improve upon and same goes for SM
Ergo sum, ORAS is bad but Sun/Moon are worse
>>
Gold and SIlver were worse
>>
>>30971970
Someone say GolSil?
>>
Every first generation in a new console is shit
>RB were glitched and had horrible sprites and mechanics that were fixed in GS.
>RS didn't have a lot of doubles, did a lot of steps back from Crystal and is only remembered by Emerald's overrated frontier.
>DP were slow af and most of the new evolutions were a joke to obtain without GBA games and Internet. Platinum improved a lot of things and HGSS did the rest. For BW2, they got in their best.
>XY don't have any postgame and the characters feel pretty bland. They failed implementing the new Exp. Share. They fixed almost everything in SM

Actually, in things to do besides battles, Platinum (with the WiFi Plaza), SM and Yellow/FRLG were the best.
In postgame, Crystal/HGSS (if you count Kanto as postgame), FRLG, Platinum and Emerald/ORAS take the best place.
In trainer variety, BW2 and HGSS take the crown.
In ease of getting stuff, BW2, XY and SM are simply great.
In Legendary Pokemon, HGSS and ORAS give you pretty much everything.
In challenge, HGSS (grinding), BW2, and SM (specially for some Totems and unexpectedly op trainers) are the best (and Emerald if you want to 100% the Battle Frontier).
So, in conclusion, the best games overall are BW2, HGSS, SM and Emerald/Platinum.
At least that's how I'd pick them.
>>
>>30971985
lol
>>
File: 1482378797973.jpg (102KB, 488x589px) Image search: [Google]
1482378797973.jpg
102KB, 488x589px
>>30975320
This
>>
What did Sun and Moon do over X and Y that makes the fanbase love them so much more?
>>
>>30975518
The overworld feels better, the Exp. Share isn't as broken as before, the characters are more developed (same goes for designs), they are actually more challenging. That's what I've got for now.
>>
hated it
the filler cut scenes you couldn't skip
no 3 on 3 battles?
the ost was pure trash
not once did I ever feel the intensity of the battle
the only good track was the elite four
the final battle track, really anti climatic

didn't even bother to rematch the elite four

putting it on ebay/craiglist as we speak
>>
>>30975576
the infantile writing in sumo is starting to piss me off
>>
>>30974881
Did you even read my post, retard? I said both gens 4 and 6 are shit, with gen 4 only having HGSS to fall back on, due to Sinnoh being HM-ridden, unredeemable garbage. But stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>30971970
Attrocious bait senpai. They are in actual fact the best games yet
>>
>>30975630
I didn't bother. I mean, it's a game for a general audience. If you want edgy teenager shit, play hackroms or something. Also, Pokedex entries are pure gold, and some NPCs have sorta depressing stories.
Really, SM have dark themes if you just look for them. Also, Lusamine was great.
>>30975600
Cutscenes were annoying, I gotta agree.
3v3 will be missed, but I don't think they would be a good idea with all the new doubles Pokemon out there, specially with attacks like Spotlight and Dancer with 2 Quiver Dancers.
OST was pretty good and jolly.
Ok, that's how you felt (try turning battle style to Set)
Why put the same thing twice?
Again, a complain about the OST (which isn't about intensity, but how you actually are the first champion and not another challenger)

This game's amazing and did a lot of things better than a lot of previous games.
>>
XY was good for all it's new features. It simply lacked polish

"ORAS is shit" is the worst meme in existence, and if you replayed it once after the past two yeas you'd wake up too. I'll agree it could have had a lot more effort put into it, but its established baseline was top-tier enough as is. Add new mechanics and features and it becomes really good.

DP had a few flaws mechanics-wise, but the sinnoh experience was great overall. Plat didn't make it bearable, it made it even better
>>
>>30972532
*best

Fixed it for you
>>
>>30975576
>they are actually more challenging
every pokemon game is challenging if you cripple yourself.
>>
>>30971970
Not as long as ORAS and BW exist
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.