[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dudes i used to lul at balltism but after a while i think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: itsathumbnaildontevenbother.png (36KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
itsathumbnaildontevenbother.png
36KB, 200x150px
dudes i used to lul at balltism but after a while i think it's a very serious issue around here that's affecting you in a non-healthy manner

So repeat after me:

"if i catch necrozma with a normal pokeball it ain't a bad thing"
>>
>30969162
Not even a (You)
>>
Why the fuck would you try to catch it with a pokeball? At least say Ultra Ball, since it has a halfway decent catch rate.
>>
Eh I caught Atlease one of each UB including luna nebby in a premier ball and the ones with extras in whatever other ball i had on hand aside from beast balls.
>>
>>30969162
I actually did catch with a normal pokeball, why is it that so bad?
>>
>>30969564
OPs don't get a (you)
>>
What if I want to catch everything in a normal Poke Ball anyways?
>>
>>30969761
that's also a form of balltism

you should use ultras since they have a higher catch rate
>>
>>30969816
What, and break my established pattern? No way.
>>
>>30969584
Play in nighttime even if you need to use Nebby to go to the other world.

Toss a quick ball, it failed, weaken it and paralyze it, proceed to toss duskballs.

Alternatively catch a schyter, put a metal coat stolen from the magnemite line, ask for necrozma in the gts, catch your own necrozma in repeat balls.

This is the easiest way. I did catch my necrozma in a luxury ball though, I felt like doing a meme Run and save my beast balls for something weird.
>>
File: 1422753650182s.jpg (11KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1422753650182s.jpg
11KB, 250x209px
>>
>>30969584
Primer Ball, it's the only way.

>>30969816
Just throw Poke Balls at everything, you can buy 999 easy as fuck, and catch rate aside you'll land it at some point.
>>
>>30969923
I could have gone for a premier ball, it has the same rate as poke and luxury, it also triggers a lot of people harder than luxury/dive ball mamoswine.
>>
>>30969162
Anyone else got tapu lele in a love ball/are trying to?
>>
I keep it simple. Premier balls for shinies and pokeballs for the rest. UBs are the exception because Beast balls were easy to use
>>
>>30970053
i got her in an ultra ball
>>
>>30970116
Ew
>>
>>30970053
I almost did. Then I realized it was a Heal Ball and I already saved.

I only had one Heal Ball, and the faggot ass ball system put it next to the love ball. I didn't want anything to crash or glitch or anything since I spent 40 hours across 3 days trying, and after it saved I went to check the stats and saw the ball.

Needless to say I am cured of balltism; I just chuck ultra balls and don't care anymore.
>>
>>30970322
>cured of balltism
glad.
>>
Sure balltism does look nice, especially when I got an alolan vulpix with a beast ball
>>
>>30969162
I caught my Necrozma in an Ultra Ball, maybe not optimal Balltism, but it's good enough for me
>>
>>30969162
Normal Poke Balls are acceptable on anything, not optimal but acceptable
Now great/ultra balls not so much
>>
>>30970621
great ball tentacool/cruel is the only thing i can think of
>>
Pokeball
Luxury balls
Heal balls
Heavy balls
And non UBS in beast balls are all cool

UBs in Beast balls are ok but I much prefer them in other balls

Master balls
Dusk balls
Quick balls
Ultra balls
Great balls
Never ever, legit hideous looking pieces of shit. I would kill myself if I had to live in those technological travesties.
>>
>>30970642
Salmence.
>>
>>30969162
What ball for Garchomp?
>>
>>30971427
Quickball looks nice
>>
File: 1481932805705.png (120KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481932805705.png
120KB, 800x768px
>>30970808
Dusk Balls are fucking glorious on Ghost and Dark types. Can agree on everything else though
>>
>>30970808
Dusk and Ultra look good on certain Pokemon. Master ball is god tier on Misdreavous and Purple/Pink Minior
>>
>>30971526
Ultra ball is godly on Electabuzz
>>
File: 1376011119623.jpg (55KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1376011119623.jpg
55KB, 500x400px
>>30970808
>not using a dusk on shiny hydreigon and ultra on black shinies
>>
>>30969162
>He didn't get Necrozma in a Beast Ball
>>
>>30971427
Beast, or Lure.
>>
>>30971584
>shiny hydregion
The real issue
It's so fucking ugly
>>
>>30970808
I mostly agree with what you said- i actually put most of the pokemon i hate in great / quick balls just cause they're fucking ugly- but you got a couple things wrong.
>Master balls
perfect for mewtwo- trash for everyrthing else.
>Dusk balls
prettiest opening animation. ugly ball itself.
>Quick balls
concur
>Ultra balls
mostly concur (first caught shiny was in an ultra ball, though... so I can't hate it 100%)
>Great balls
concur.
>>
>>30971427
I like dream, but apparently I am an opening animations fag.
I think the dream mist looks most like a sandstorm.
>>
>>30969917
>this autistic that you change a poster for autism to Balltism
>Hourly balltism threads
>like it matters at all

shit, man. I have autism and I'm not that bad.
>>
>>30972287
Ultra Xurkitree tho
>>
what ball for shiny delibird?
>>
>>30973404
Nah, it doesn't really fit to me.
The only pokemon I put in ultra balls in the alolan pokedex are electabuzz line and a-golem line.
>>
File: 1422147012554.gif (1MB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
1422147012554.gif
1MB, 350x270px
>have female Mimikyus from wonder trade in heal balls, dusk balls, moon balls
>catch my own in a regular poke ball and use that to breed a good one
>>
>>30975150
>have Mimikyus from wonder trade in beast balls, dusk balls, moon balls, heal balls, and premier balls.
>catch my own in a luxury ball and use that to breed a good one
Changed your greentext to mach my experience, anon.
>>
>>30975150
>get a male HA Pokemon in a non-Pokeball for your autistic HA collection
>breed it with a Ditto until you get a female HA
>breed it with a male non-HA Pokeball Pokemon of the same species
>breed until you get HA offspring in a Pokeball
This autism is suffering.
>>
I'm probably going to use my Master Ball on Necrozma, if only because Lunala was easy to catch with a fucking Ultra Ball, and the catch rate of Ultra Beasts is not low enough to justify a Master Ball.

There's nothing wrong with using whatever ball you want to catch whatever Pokemon you want. I mean, it's your time. I'd prefer the easy way though.
>>
>>30975251
>This autism is suffering.
At least it's fucking doable this gen.
Last gen I just looked at 'mon I wanted to switch the ball of and cried.
It's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>30975338
I'm mostly glad the only HA Pokemon that can't be chain bred into another ball this gen is Bounsweet.
>>
>>30975376
I meant there's only one Pokemon this gen.
>>
>>30975401
>I meant there's only one Pokemon this gen.
You meant 'newly released, this gen' right anon?
Cause none of the gender-locked / genderless pokemon can change their balls (so RIP safari ball HA tauros -_-)
>>
>>30975492
Yes, that's what I meant.
>>
what is balltism
>>
>>30975584
>what is balltism
Matching the perfect ball to the perfect pokemon.
To some people, this means matching themes / colours / concepts / ideals, and to others, it means catching everything in a specific type of ball (most usually poke, premier, or luxury).
Some have it worse than others.

Don't mock- you probably do it too (even if not quite as bad as some around here)
What's your balltism like, anon?
>>
I like matching the Pokemon with the styled balls so they look good together.

It's the same thing as matching your outfit in game and it's pretty neat.

It's a bit of an exaggeration but people who don't see the point probably don't even bother matching the clothes they put on and just throw on whatever's convenient for them
>>
>>30969162
>caught it in a single luxury ball

I'm too pro for a master ball
>>
>>30969162
>not catching all ubs in beast balls, including lunala/solgaleo
>>
File: 3145567852114234.jpg (44KB, 540x632px) Image search: [Google]
3145567852114234.jpg
44KB, 540x632px
Which ball for Golisopod?
>>
>>30979785
repeat probably
suits shiny more
>>
>>30977948
yeah, definitely an exaggeration

one might even say hallucination
>>
>>30979785
Premier, especially good for the Shiny
>>
File: hnnn.png (50KB, 142x156px) Image search: [Google]
hnnn.png
50KB, 142x156px
I put Lunala in the Moon Ball & Necrozma in a Luxury Ball.

Truthfully, I had no idea that you could capture UBs in anything other than Beast Balls. The dialogue specifically said that Pokeballs "will have a difficult time recognizing the creature as a Pokemon, and so the capturing function will be significantly impaired." In hindsight, I see that this just meant a very low catchrate but I caught everything in a shitty Beast Ball thanks to that lack of clarity.
>>
>>30969162
I got it with a Luxury Ball on my 115th throw, feels good man
>>
>>30969162

No you don't understand.

>every Pokemon must be in the same Pokeball
>every Pokemon must be in a normal Pokeball
>some fucking faggot cocksucker on the GTS catches his shit in faggot fucking Great Balls and now I have to breed the ball out of them, if I'm lucky and it's not a monosex Pokemon
>still buy Pokeballs in sets of 10 for free Premier balls because it Jews me out even though I don't even like Premier balls
>>
>>30969162
>I caught Necrozma in a Beast Ball
And if you caught in anything but a beast ball you are retarded
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.