[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doesn't appear in the anime >doesn't appear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Sun_Moon_Protagonist_male.png (297KB, 563x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Protagonist_male.png
297KB, 563x1280px
>doesn't appear in the anime
>doesn't appear in the story if you pick Moon
>everyone chose Moon over him
>fanart is all Moon x Lillie

Is Sun the most cucked male protagonist in the series?
>>
>>30968766
Not really.
Almost no protagonists appeared in the anime before Generations, so that wasn't really a big deal. The only thing Moon has over him are the number of fanarts, and the number alone. Nothing else.
If anything, I'd say he's one of the protagonists that are better off. Definitely more popular than Calem, Lucas, Nate and Ethan.
>>
>>30968766
but the guy character is a lot better than the girl after customization
>>
>>30968883
lol
>>
>>30968883
Fuck you. He looks better than others without your shitty customization.
>>
>>30968766
>>doesn't appear in the anime
Most of them don't.

>>doesn't appear in the story if you pick Moon
How does this matter?

>>everyone chose Moon over him
No, that is objectively incorrect. I encounter equal number of boys and girls on Battle Spot.

>>fanart is all Moon x Lillie
Female protagonists ALWAYS have more art. Considering that, he's actually doing pretty well. And he's getting a whole bunch of doujins in C91.
>>
>>30968766
Lucas?
>>
File: 1481999997530.png (186KB, 700x545px) Image search: [Google]
1481999997530.png
186KB, 700x545px
He gets yaoi. Good enough for me :3c
>>
>>30968766
You could say those same things about Leaf, Kris, Hilda and Rosa. And Serena get turned into an annoying loli. Kris probably has it the worst though.
>>
File: 60465298_p3_master1200.jpg (255KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
60465298_p3_master1200.jpg
255KB, 480x680px
>>30968766
He can inseminate her though. Moon just couldn't.
>>
>>30969167
Kris does appear in the anime. Even if she didn't, Leaf has it much worse than her.
>>
>>30968766
STOP FUCKING CALLING HIM MOON HE DOESN'T HAVE A CANNON NAME REEEE
>>
>>30968882
Some guy spent a lot of time collecting fanart of Calem. The dude has over 2000 pictures of him being shipped with Serena after quality control.

Of course, it combines stuff like Rival!Calem, Rival!Serena, and pokespe but it's still there.

You're kind of right with Ethan, Lucas, and Nate though. Ethan is definitely less cucked than Crystal though.
>>
>>30969167
Hilda and Rosa have a lot of art though. I'd say they're the least cucked female MCs because they're popular despite the lack of anime appearances and despite not being lolis.
>>
>>30969233
Did she? I don't remember that. I guess that's a fair point but she also got replaced by Lyra, so she still got it about as bad if not worse.

>>30969285
I thought we were talking about by 'canon', or by GF/anime/etc. rather than fanart.
>>
>>30969304
Oh. I thought the OP was referring to overall popularity/significance or something.
>>
>>30969304
Kris appeared, and was replaced.
Leaf got cut from RG, appeared in FRLG, and was deleted completely. I would say that's more cucked than Kris. Kris got off easy.
>>
>>30969262
What're we supposed to call him?
>>
>>30969334
Yeah I admittedly forgot the part about the fanart, but then it's hard to compare them overall. Hilda and Rosa are unpopular with GF but loved by the fanbase for instance.

>>30969348
More like FRLG was just let alone. Meanwhile Kris was outright replaced. Regardless they both probably have it worse than the other protags.
>>
>>30969348
>and was deleted completely.
No, Leaf is going to appear in whatever game features Kanto next. GF wouldn't do this to one of the best female protags.

yes they would ;_;
>>
>>30969414
>implying it won't be Lillie that appears in her place
Shame because Leaf is far more attractive.
>>
>>30969412
>Replaced

Compared to

>Kill
>Revive
>Kill again

The second sounds a lot more cucked to me. Guess it's a matter of perceptive.
>>
>>30969552
I don't think she as killed so much as she just never appeared again.

Also another thing of note is that 'Kris' never appeared in the manga while 'Lyra' did.
>>
>>30969687
The opposite. Kris appeared in the manga, and Lyra never did.
And removing her from existence counts as killing. Leaf experience that twice, but appeared only once.
>>
>>30969687
Other way around. Kris appeared in the manga as Crystal and dons Lyra's outfit later on.
>>
>>30968883
They're both shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.