[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Generation 8, and there are a new series of items that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Armor.png (43KB, 185x150px) Image search: [Google]
Armor.png
43KB, 185x150px
It's Generation 8, and there are a new series of items that GameFreak has added. Elemental Armors. What they do is basically add a type to a pokemon. If the pokemon has two types already, the armor adds it as a third type, and would act similarly to Forest's Curse and Trick-Or-Treat. If you give an armor to a pokemon of the same type, it will do nothing to it.

What changes? What pokemon could get more use out of an extra type? Think both defensively and offensively, and for individual pokemon.

Inb4 Steel Armor is the most used
>>
>Levitating Ghost type with Normal Armor
>>
>>30968355
That's a neat idea OP.
>>
File: Armored_Mewtwo.jpg (179KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
Armored_Mewtwo.jpg
179KB, 500x692px
>>30968355
I almost feel like either there should be some stat boosting armors or some of the armors should give stat buffs similar to natures. Or something.

Otherwise I might give Delphoc steel or fighting armors so it can become a Magic Knight.

Or give Psychic or Fairy Armor to the chesnaught to turn it into a motherfucking paladin.

>>30968402
Anyway though, ideas thread then?

I've had an idea for Balltism to sort of become integrated into the game with Ball Customization. It would allow you to not only change the aesthetics of a ball though, but certain modules added based on typing and nature could have mechanical benefits as well, for example:

>Healing a pokemon for 1/12th their HP for switch outs, 1/4th HP after battles.
>Restoring a small amount of PP after fights
>Curing status conditions
>Helping keep them fed/raising friendship
>even buffing some stats for their first turn when brought out to fight.
>>
>>30968717
>Curing status conditions

Would be best if that was an after battle thing, or only happened at a low percentage during battles. Because if I toxiced a tank that my team can't take down, and they just switch it out to get rid of it, I'd loose my shit.
>>
>>30968355
Solid idea OP. It might be overpowered though.

>>30968717
Just adding the extra type is already strong enough. Giving stat boosts is unnecessary.

You're underestimating the impact of adding an extra STAB type to offensive pokemon or creating a tank with absurd resistances.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.