[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>those stats >that typing >that movepool Who the FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7307.png (95KB, 578x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7307.png
95KB, 578x291px
>those stats
>that typing
>that movepool
Who the FUCK the thought this was a good idea? This pokemon is such bullshit.
>>
>>30966176
Celesteela is cute though.
>>
>no defensive stat above 105

THIS THING HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THIS GOOD
>>
>>30966198
999.9 POUNDS
>>
I can't wait for smogon to make the UU tier so i can play some fun battles instead of always fighting against the same cancerous overpowered garbage. Pheromosa, Celesteela, Tapu Lele and Marowak are no worse than Smogonbird, Smogonsword, Smogonfrog, Smogontiger and Smogonwashingmachine.
>>
File: Magearna.full.1972004.jpg (173KB, 658x812px) Image search: [Google]
Magearna.full.1972004.jpg
173KB, 658x812px
>>30966176
Hey, if you're lucky, Big Steel Wife will one day go the way of Li'l Steel Wife and eat a banhammer. They pretty much run neck and neck for the most ridiculous defensive typing in the both game, they essentially run the same ability(save for that Celesteela's is more flexible), and they both have ludicrous mixed bulk.
>>
>>30966237
She's a big beast
>>
>>30966449

>Pokemon are built well by Game Freak
>Smogon's fault
>>
>>30966198
And you're not.
>>
>>30966449
>Play UU
>Gengar, Dragonite and Azumarill in every team
>>
>>30966176
The main problem is leechseed, nerf its heal and Celesteela is suddenly balanced
>>
>>30966646
>Gengar, Dragonite and Azumarill
>UU
Jesus that is some major powercreep.
>>
File: IMG_6925.jpg (508KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6925.jpg
508KB, 760x1200px
>>30966176
>UB based off of bamboo princess
>diverse movepool
>has the speed
>good typing
>covers many types

Who else wouldn't like this UB?
>>
>>30966512
For UU
>>
>>30966813
>That who thinks pokémon can't be played in OU just because people overhype new mons making certain old treats fall into UU
>>
>>30966813
It's honestly more that new toy syndrome is in effect. Mantine is fucking OU now, and it's not because its any good.
Also, Smogon has yet to suspect and ban the major forces of OU. Once they're out of the picture, old reliables will work their way back to OU.
>>
>>30966506
I fucking love how nobody gave a shit about Magearna even after the leaks....then the game came out and she started wrecking people left and right.
>>
>>30966521
>smogon bans certain things, leading to oversaturation of the things they countered
>GF's fault
>>
>>30966847
>being wrong

>>30966875
>Pelipper and Mantine in OU
fucking wew lad this is crazy. Never would have believed it a couple months ago.
>>
>>30966449
>smogonbird, Smogonsword, Smogonfrog
>Already dead, banned, and most likely banned once the meta settles down and Move Tutors are a thing again.
>>
>>30966889
>Smogon bans necessary things
>Everyone's fault
>>
>>30966875
>discussion about major disruptive OU Pokemon on Smogon
>has somewhat of a consensus on Pheromosa being stupid and Celesteela being seen everywhere
>everyone hates Genesect and wants to see it gone
>everyone thinks Pheromosa and Genesect will be quickbanned

>lol let's ban landorus-I instead and have regular suspects for the rest!!!

OU is already cancer, but the OU Council is so goddamn retarded that I'm simply going to play UU this cycle. Holy shit.
>>
I thought Celesteela would be completely useless when I first saw its stats 2bh
>>
>>30967037
I can understand Lando-I being insta-banned, it was still pretty broken. I don't understand why they're so reluctant to ban the others though.
>>
>>30967038
>100 in almost everything except for hp and speed
>97 hp

you're literally retarded if you thought it would've been bad by looking at the stats and not the typing as well.
>>
>>30967056
I don't think anyone objected to Lando-I being banned, because it was indeed stupid and needed to go.

The problem is that it was unilaterally banned when the discussion was focused on the other immediate problems, leading everyone to wonder what the fuck the council was doing. The fact that they've gone on record saying that there won't be any quickbans for a while is a very bad sign for the tier.
>>
>>30967101
I thought it would be 100% inferior to Skarmory because of its lack of regular recovery. It being used offensively with only around 100 offensive stats and only Steel STAB in practice is also incredibly strange to me.
>>
>>30966506
Wait is Magearna already banned? I just finished EV training mine. Mother fucker.
>>
>>30967173
Its only banned in doubles.
>>
>>30966889
And I'm sure if that pokemon was allowed you would reeeee about Smogon not banning it.

I really don't get why you fags want Double Team back so badly.
>>
The fact that Pelipper, Mantine, Marowak, and Mimikyu are OU should prove to 'b-but just make tiers based on BST' fags that their ideas are full of shit.
>>
>>30967173
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-dou-stage-0-tale-as-old-as-time-magearna-and-zygarde-quickbanned-eevium-z-quickbanned.3587831/
>>
>>30967171
The most powerful Heavy Slam in the game coupled with a weird and unique movepool makes all the difference, especially because it also learns Earthquake and Flamethrower for countering electric and fire types.
>>
>>30967186
Oh okay, that's good. I don't doubt that Doubles is fun but it has never done much for me.
>>
Is this a good set?

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Flamethrower
- Heavy Slam
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
>>
>>30967306
I would swap out Toxic for Earthquake, personally.
>>
>>30966813

Watch an OU match on PS sometime, it's like watching an Ubers match. You'll see like 2-3 legendaries, 1 or 2 UBs, a Tapu, and a pseudo or Mega. They really need to drain the OU swamp. Scolipass in particular is broken as fuck.
>>
>>30967477
>le drain le swamp
Get out.
>>
>>30967965
>derp /pol/ is cancer am I cool guize
>>
>>30967965
>anti trump
this isn't facebook, jane.
>>
>>30967965
>still assmad shillary lost

kek you deserve it
>>
>>30966176
those stats aren't all that great

they're similar to Mesprit, the ultimate shitmon

the power is in that typing and delicious move pool
>>
>>30966449
>smogontiger

raikou?
>>
>>30966843
Underrated post
>>
>Pachirisu used Nuzzle!
>>
>>30966646
>>30966813
>gengar
>UU now
Why? Besides the lack of Levitate, which I never had a problem with.
>>
>>30969908
just over hyperbolic bullshit people are repeating mindlessly.

I use a gengar with hypnosis and a focus sash and the thing consistantly ko's 1 to 3 pokemon by itself in battle.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.