[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After the E4 you can rechallenge the gym leaders as many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Badges.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Badges.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>After the E4 you can rechallenge the gym leaders as many times as you want
>But they get progressively stronger each time, topping out at 6 level 100 pokemon after a while
>their teams are semi-randomised from a pool of several dozen pokemon(semi-random instead of random so the teams can have stalls, sweepers, etc)
>if you lose they take the badge back and you can't fight the E4 again until you get it back

How would this make you feel?
>>
>>30963671
>you eventually can't level up your shitmons anymore because they're level 100
Thanks OP.
>>
>>30963671
Going all the way to Lv. 100 is fucking stupid. That way you can only use each Leader to grind exp. until they reach Lv. 80+ and then they're too damn strong to fight with weaker Pokémon. And them taking back their badges is just autistic.
>>
>>30963671
There's no reason to revoke your badge if you've defeated them once already. That's not how this works.
>>
>>30963810
This. Wtf OP.
>>
>>30963671
I'd prefer if gyms were level locked, like battle facilities, but GF will never do this because then kiddies wouldn't be able to grind to win.
>>
>>30963810
This is the streets, nigga!
>>
>>30963671
it'd be neat if you started off in the center of region, and could visit locations/towns/gym in any order,with the number of gym badges determinining the diffuculty and level of opponents and wild pokemon as well as their stage of evolution
>>
>>30963900
Would be neat but not gonna happen.
>>
>>30963671
>you can rechallenge the gym leaders
>they get progressively stronger each time
literally Emerald
>>
>>30964009
Keep reading, dummy.
>>
>>30963671
This would be hell
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.