[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me make sure I've got this right: >SOS chain to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ev-iv-training.gif (640KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
ev-iv-training.gif
640KB, 500x292px
So let me make sure I've got this right:
>SOS chain to get 4 IVs
>hyper train for 2 IVs
>berry all irrelevant stats to 0 EVs
>held item + chaining or use the island for relevant EVs
>level to 100
>Perfect Mon?
>>
>>30963409
Just realized the order is fucked up, because you have to level to 100 before you can Hyper Train. But are all the steps there?
>>
Unless it's a non-breedable or a shiny, I'd avoid hyper training because it's such a grind to get to level 100 in this game. Breeding will be quicker for most mons. Just chain a few dittos with different 4IV spreads and breed your mon from there.
Also you need to account for nature as well.
>>
>>30963636
Thanks for reminding me. Question: if I lead with a Synchronizer, will every Mon in the SOS chain have that nature?
>>
>>30963728
I believe it's only 50%
Also better off just getting a 6iv ditto from one of the giveaway threads or injector threads you can SOS your own but it's not like anyone can tell the difference anyway.
>>
>>30963728
Synchronize only works in SOS if the synchronizer is on the field unfortunately
>>
>>30963728

It's apparently 50% for synchronize, but apparently it's glitched with SOS battles and you have to have your synchronizer first in the party, and it has to be on the field when the ally is called
>>
>>30963409
breed a good pokemon, train until lvl 95 or so (just do elite 4) and use rare candies for rest. Then bottle caps and you have a perfect mon.
>>
>>30963636
>>30963860
Is there a good guide for breeding anywhere? Also, can you breed for nature?
>>
>>30963935
Will inherit the nature of whichever parent is holding an everstone
Destiny knot is used to pass down IVs
>>
>>30963935
You have many good breeding guides on internet and in-game wonder trades and shit are infested by hacked perfect IV mons. You can also check flareRDB on twitch, he is autistic and building a competitive team, so he is showing all the grind to lvl 100, breeding, hyper training, leveling plaza etc. Also people trade perfect dittos from time to time on /vp/.
>>
>>30963973
>>30963966
So Destiny Knot a perfect ditto, everstone a Mon with the correct nature... does that mons IVs matter, or does it all come from the Ditto?
>>
>>30964073
It will get IVs from the other non-ditto parent too I believe it's 3 with destiny knot and 2 from the other parent.

Generally you breed the best offspring with the 6iv ditto again till you consistantly hit 5-6ivs.
>>
>>30964073
>>30964115
its 5 random IV's chosen from either parent, and 1 is random. So for example even if you gave the destiny knot to a pokémon with 0IV's and bred it with a 6IV ditto you could still get a 31/31/31/31/31/?? child
>>
>>30963857
That doesn't sound like a glitch at all. That sounds like the synchronizer has to first in your party at the time the mon shows up, just like ever.
>>
Just use PokePelago to EV train and find something else to do or play that day. It's so much fucking easier.
>>
>>30967069
It takes like 15 minutes to EV train with chains.
>>
>>30967108
Meh, too much work. I love being able to multitask shit in pelago. I usually EV train pokemon 5 at a time, and I even EV train my breedjects as neat gifts for GTS folks.
>>
>>30967040
This is the glitch:
Fainted mon in slot 1 of desired nature (any mon).
Second slot (the one fighting) sync mon of any nature.
SOS'd mons will have the nature of the fainted mon.

Example: fainted jolly gible in slot 1, modest sync alakazam in slot 2 (sent out to fight). idk about the initial mon spawned but the SOS'd mons will be most likely jolly, ignoring the modest from zam.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.