[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Havent been able to play Pokemon for the past couple years and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: re.jpg (27KB, 600x296px) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
27KB, 600x296px
Havent been able to play Pokemon for the past couple years and just started Pokemon Black. Is it really as shit as everyone says it is and any other thing to know?
>>
Story is great
Characters are great
Afew mons are ok, rest is great
post game is bad though, besides Shuan in that cave...
>>
Ignore /vp/'s opinion about everything.
>>
>>30961196
Usually do but no where else to get a idea on what blacks like
>>
>>30961187
Story is awful. All I wanted to do was play pokemon. Instead, the story keeps interrupting. I just want to catch and battle pokemon. You know, the point of the game. I don't want to be forced to deal with some half-assed story that won't be relevant one minute after I beat the Elite Four.
>>
it's okay but its sequel blew it out of the water
>>
File: 31915907.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
31915907.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
I think gen 5 is all-around the best, personally. I started with gen 1 and my least favorite is easily gen 4.

Instead of parroting what you read on here, just play the games and form your own opinions. You are allowed to have opinions, you know.
>>
>>30961227
So what you're saying is that all Pokémon games since after Gold/Silver/Crystal are awful, and not just Black/White as you so blatantly make it out to be?
>>
>>30961207

Most people actually really like BW. Some people don't, and they're quite vocal about it, but generally Gen V is considered to be among the best.
>>
If people dislike BW for the story, I will never understand why some of those are the same people who love XY when it excerbated all the flaws of BW.

>>30961103
It's not. Have fun.
>>
>>30961263
DP didn't beat you over the head with the story. Neither did RS. I tried Black for the first time a few weeks ago, and my impression was that it's a dialogue simulator, with pokemon thrown in. The game is trash.
>>
>>30961262
Its called getting an opinion something you seem to retarded to get on your own
>>
>>30961301
>The stories all suck in Pokémon games! The series is trash!
>There's too much dialogue in this game! Why'd they have to focus on telling a story? This game is trash!

You can't satisfy everyone, I guess. Personally I like that they tried to tell a more complex story for a change.
>>
>>30961301
i played bw for the first time last year, and the dialog never bothered me.
why people complain about it a lot?
and before that i finished pokemon diamond, and the speed also didn't bothered me.
is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>30961103
The only interesting thing it really did was introducing a fresh Dex, but it's also the ugliest set of new Pokemon to date that's not saying a great deal. The music's pretty good too, arguably the best in the series. The story is fur affinity-PETA-daddy-issues trash. It appeals to people who watch too much anime. The region is probably the weakest in the series. I can live with forced linearity during the main story, that's sort of what I expect, but I don't like it when the region is as GEOGRAPHICALLY linear as Unova is. Mechanics wise it polishes things like every gen does, but it also represents a threshold for the series where abilities stop being minor contextual perks and start being straight upgrades that are brainless to use and triple the effectiveness of Pokemon.

They're definitely worth playing but I don't really get their appeal to some people.
>>
>>30961478
*SINCE it's also the ugliest set
>>
>>30961478
>The story is fur affinity-PETA-daddy-issues trash.
if you're going to write that at least try to make sense what part of the story is fur affinity? PETA i can see but the N learned that he was wrong in the end, and i don't see the daddy issues being pushed in the story.
>>
>>30961315
>getting an opinion

Shouldn't you form your own opinion instead of getting them from others?
>>
>>30961363
>what is reading comprehension
You don't have it.
>>
>>30961623
One every level except physical, N is a Pokemon.
[CRIES INTERNALLY]
>>
File: 1459565143995.png (279KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
1459565143995.png
279KB, 406x422px
>>30961737
>implying N isn't literally a Pokemon
>>
>>30961737
N is literally just poke-tarzan, if he was adopted by clayton faking that he wants to protect the gorillas
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.