[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You sent out Slaking >Opponent sent out Alakazam >Alakazam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pokemans_289.gif (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_289.gif
16KB, 600x600px
>You sent out Slaking
>Opponent sent out Alakazam
>Alakazam Mega-evolved!
>Mega Alakazam traced Truant

Why is the battle tree ball bustingly hard at times, always having a counter for your team and then like 20 battles in flinging something stupid at you?
>>
>>30958661
Truant is shit though. It makes the Alakazam worse.
>>
>>30958684
Did you read what you just wrote out?
>>
>>30958684
He's asking why it is that, despite the battle tree being super difficult most of the time and being able to read your team and oppose you specifically, it can still do stupid shit like sending out a trace pokemon when you've got truant
>>
>>30958684
>reading comprehension
>>
>>30958661
Sometimes the battles are retarded easy.
And then you get the fucking office worker with Porygon Z
>>
>>30958661
Is the walrein with quick claw and sheer cold still around?
>>
>>30958902
Yes.
>>
>>30958902
One of the two reasons I run Skarmory, the other being Smogonchomp
>>
>>30958661
OK, When the AI does it, I can assume its because the ai was dumb.

When someone online does it, thats when I lose my shit.
>>
>>30958684
Can you even read?
>>
>>30958902
>>30958948
>Kartana used Sacred Sword!
>Walrein fainted!
>>
>>30959819
what part of quick claw do you not understand
>>
is it that hard not to mega evolve it?
also you switch out with mega zam as it cant OHKOs slaking but slaking OHKOS back
>>
>>30959832
Kartanas are frequently run with sash, though. Jolly sash Kartana is a pretty powerful opener in the Battle Tree.
>>
>>30958661
The AI is retarded (the most common exemple would be trying to inflict you status effect even though you are immune until it dies), it's just that it has a fuckload of teams that will eventually counter you by simple battle of attrition.
>>
File: 1477529878002.png (6KB, 250x192px)
1477529878002.png
6KB, 250x192px
>>30958684
first post is always the superior post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.