[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use in-game traded Pokemon in your ingame team? Were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: trade.png (3KB, 204x154px) Image search: [Google]
trade.png
3KB, 204x154px
Do you use in-game traded Pokemon in your ingame team? Were they ever your bros?
>>
>>30955661
Adamant Bouncee was my MVP. Only time I've ever stuck with an in-game trade.
>>
>>30955661
The machop in GSC made Whitney's fight trivial. Like, I never understood why the other kids could even struggle with it.
>>
>>30955661
That one Gigalith in BW2 was a bro.
>>
only ones i did were in g/s i started with chickorita and always got btfo by falkner pidgyotto so i traded bellspout for onyx aka rocky. drowzee for machop in goldenrod to beat whitneys miltank
>>
File: 083.png (4KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
083.png
4KB, 180x180px
>>30955661
Only time I've ever done it is DUX in VC Blue. I originally intended to use him as an HM slave for Fly and Cut, but he ended up being part of the team and I used him in every Gym despite him being the weakest. Plus, Gary had a useless bird too, so it's like he had his own rival and everything. He was definitely my bro. I can't wait to transfer him in January.
>>
Got a Totodile (likely a breedject from what I'm seeing now) as my first ever Wonder Trade from some Chinese kid.

That fucker tore through entire teams.

It was him, my Arcanine ("Dip"), and Decidueye ("Swooty") up to the very end.

He was unwanted, but managed to find a home where he was appreciated.

One thing that severely disappointed me though: When I got him, his name was "小鋸鱷", then he evolved and just became "Croconaw", and eventually "Feraligatr". Why couldn't he have gotten his CHT names when he evolved? I am disappoint, GF.
>>
Just once: Marcel (Mr.Mime) in VC Red. Absolute bro. I can't wait to bring him and the team up to gen 7.
>>
Kenya all day
>>
>>30955661

I did some ingame trade playthroughs of HGSS, BW1 and Emerald. I might do one of SM because the ingame trades actually end up more than 3 this time around, even though I'll end up with two Tsareenas, (I may just keep one as a Steenee and slap an Eviolite on it)
>>
In XY I used the Farfetch'd you can trade for as a HM Slave + False Swipe.
In SM I used the Bouncee, the Tsareena you can trade for on route 7
>>
>>30955661
Jynx was actually a good Pokemon on my team in the original games. It even helped me get through big hurdles like the Elite Four on Pokemon Stadium as a rental mon.
>>
File: 03284535.png (411KB, 742x683px) Image search: [Google]
03284535.png
411KB, 742x683px
TERRY the Nidoqueen of Red Version was my MVP and my very first Pokemon to level 100.
>>
Manage to trade for a shiny eevee on on Sun. I wasn't planning on ever using it for anything besides trade fodder before I decided to do a mini-solo run with it and defeat the eeveelution trainers without evolving him(since the veteran mentioned he wasn't able to when younger). Grew pretty fond of the little guy quick while training him.
>>
>>30956021
Can you
give it back
please?
>>
>>30955710
Bullshit. Machop can't outspeed Miltank, can't 2HKO with Karate Chop, and gets flinched and rekt by Stomp. If you beat Miltank 1v1 with Machop you got lucky.
>>
File: 297Hariyama_AG_anime_2.png (148KB, 878x896px) Image search: [Google]
297Hariyama_AG_anime_2.png
148KB, 878x896px
Do NPC trades count? Makit was pretty bro tier in ORAS
>>
>>30955661
I always use the Petilil/Cottonee in Black/White. I'll take it all the way and come back and battle the girl with the one I traded her. Feels autistically good
>>
>>30956425
Anon... what do you think in-game means?
>>
>>30955661
Rusty in Crystal was the only one.
Now I just use them to fill the dex
>>
>>30955661
When I was young and stupid, DUX was a mainstay on my Red team, because Rare=Powerful to a six-year old.
>>
>>30955661
no they can't be my bros unless they have my ID
>>
I took the Machop from route 2 in S/M, no shame
Major bro
>>
Twice. In BW1 I was stupid and traded Boldore for Emolga. Bad decision. Still used the thing.
I also used the Togepi>> Elekid with elemental punches and Cross Chop in Gales of Darkness. That was kickass.
>>
>>30955661
The Gigalith in BW2 is a good trade
>>
>>30955765
In FRLG Farfetched gets STAB Sticked False Swipe as well as Cut and Fly, making it extra useful.
>>
>>30955661
Only once: Mt. Mime in Leaf Green. And yes, it was the biggest of bros. It was my MVP through most of the gameplay, specially against Koga and Sabrina. Rekt them to hell and back.
>>
File: 122.png (20KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
20KB, 256x315px
>>30955661
I sometimes use Marcel when I play through Red version.
>>
Makit was pretty good in ORAS, I liked using him a lot. The boosted exp helps a lot with Makuhita's overall highest exp requirements late-game.

I did also use N's Zorua in BW2 though it's technically not a trade. Does still get boosted exp as it still belongs to him though. Baiting Psychics was fun.
>>
Can't remember. Might've used Gigalith.
>>
Nah.
I always hated using traded pokemon, in-game or real.

I've always been kind of a OT fag, if I'm not the OT I don't feel my pokemon really mine.
>>
I believe I used Chatler the chatot or whatever it was called in Pt
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.