[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just notice that 4 of my team pokemon have natures that don´t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1417929669465.jpg (18KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1417929669465.jpg
18KB, 500x363px
Just notice that 4 of my team pokemon have natures that don´t improve anything.
Yes, I am new
Yes, I fucked up
Yes, I ended the game like that
Yes, I am getting my ass wooped online
Should I reset?
How? Deleting the save data?
>>
Dude inject them lmao
>>
jesus christ, anon

just breed or inject better mon
>>
>>30954959
>>30954975
Dude inject them malasadas lmao
>>
>>30954959
In-game: Natures really don't matter. they might matter if they actively reduce a stat you care about, but neutral ones are ok.

Post-game and online: By this point you should be breeding pokemon anyways.
>>
>>30954959
>team pokemon
What, your ingame team? They'll never hold a candle to pokemon that are bred and trained for competitive play.
Don't worry about it. Just go do some breeding.
>>
>>30954987
But I like my team
But I can´t bear to look at them knowing they will never be better
I failed them
>>
what are you talking about? The team you used to beat the story? Natures don't matter for that. if it's for online battling then just breed better pokemon, it's not the end of the fucking world
>>
>>30954959
Neutral natures are fantastic for beating the story. Just get some new pokemon for battling online you fuck.
>>
>>30955016
What are you talking about? they failed you, and will only fail you with shit IV's.
>>
>>30954999
>>30955001

I know but I really got fond on them and I feel really bad if I stop playing with them after all the game played
I am such a bitch
I want them to be with me every moment in the game
>>
>>30955076
Make sure they're one of the parents so that your competitive team is the children of your in game bros
>>
>>30955016
Just inject the natures and stuff on them, as long as the ID and shit is the same it's technically the same Pokemon.
>>
>>30955136
This. This is the only way out without cheating.
>>
>>30955016
Just make due with what you got. They may not be decent, but at leas give em good ev spread + moveset + hold item if they mean that much to you.

post your team.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.