[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the longest you've spent SRing for an event/legendary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: C0QjkVMWEAAlsVF.jpg (197KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C0QjkVMWEAAlsVF.jpg
197KB, 1200x675px
what's the longest you've spent SRing for an event/legendary pokemon? did you regret not taking a fairly good one because of a push for perfect?

should I stop here? I know hyper training exists, but getting to level 100 in a reasonable span of time basically requires a shitload of grinding FC coins to get those super kitchesn anyway so...
>>
I got a bunch of Type Nulls from GTS trading. One of them happened to be 6IV from Japan. I don't know or care if it is legit since I didn't personally inject anything and I didn't waste my time on SR'ing
>>
I managed to get HP ice tapu koko on my first try

and then found out that HP ground was the actually viable one
>>
>>30954835
>SRing Type: Null
>Not going for Shiny
>>
File: 1481968130765.png (40KB, 421x294px) Image search: [Google]
1481968130765.png
40KB, 421x294px
>tfw when you slapped a synchro ditto at the front of your party, picked up type: null, boxed him, and called it a day, only to later realize you got a pentaperfect matching the nature you synchro'd for

the curse here is feeling compelled to use Silvally to not waste my good luck when he always feels pretty mediocre in practice.

Only mons I SRd for this gen was Magearna, because it's my favourite of the legendaries this time around, but all I wanted was to make sure her three perfects were in good places, and Lele, because she was the only Tapu my synchro didn't work on multiple attempts in a row and I was gunning for a Heal Ball.

If I had my wits about me at the time, I would have reset for Koko, but I beat the game late at night tired, so I've got a neutral nature dusk ball Tapu Koko and three other Tapu with good natures and balls. Tempted to buy Sun just to get another shot at him.
>>
>>30954835
Never have. There are no strong Pokemon. There are no weak Pokemon. That is only the perception of selfish humans.
>>
File: 1482167670478.png (71KB, 1015x827px) Image search: [Google]
1482167670478.png
71KB, 1015x827px
I spent a lot of time softresetting type null too

Then i realized silvally is fucking useless and i just wasted my time. You should soft reset tapus instead.
>>
>>30954835
Spent three days recently on Solgaleo.
>Desire to catch it in a Beast Ball + only 5 BBs + 50% synchro chance + IV OCD = annoying as hell.

But that doesn't compare to Terrakion in ORAS. Only appears on certain days in a week, bitch to capture, etc. Still haven't gotten around to actually catching him. Gave up after a few weeks.
>>
>>30956837
>synchro ditto

Really cranks your gear
>>
>>30956974
Oops, yeah, synchro Abra. Got it mixed up because I was just using those abras to synchro for dittos a minute ago.
>>
>>30954835
I still haven't finished receiving some event mons in gen IV.

Super training made it pointless in SM anyway
>>
>>30956890
Sounds like the perception of a LOOSER.
>>
>>30957661
fuckin' savage
>>
>>30954835
OP reroll that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.