[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Jewtendo is being btfo as we speak and Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

>yfw Jewtendo is being btfo as we speak and Christmas has come early
>>
How are they getting btfo?
>>
>>30951659
>the CnD worked
>the only people playing the CnD game are autists that frequent a mongolian berry-picking forum
b-btfo...
>>
>>30951683

See
>>30950398

They tried to C&D Prism 4 days before release, but a dev or tester leaked it and now we've all got it. As long as enough people archive it to secure locations, Nintendo can't do jack shit to stop people getting it.
>>
>>30951820
Are you talking shit about my berry picking?
>>
>>30951840
oh no, this totally hurts them!

>implying they give that much of a shit
>>
>>30951863
Nobody said it hurts them, they just got BTFO. Their goal was to stop people playing it and they failed, ergo they got BTFO.
>>
>>30951892
Their goal was to cover their asses legally and they succeeded. People don't matter when it comes to legal matters.
>>
>>30951892
Anon, this game will be forgotten before the year is over while millions of people will still be buying Sun/Moon. Not to mention since the developers had all but thrown a hissy fit by leaking the game after the C&D, they had effectively burned any and all bridges at getting any sort of job in the video game industry.
>>
>>30952116
The main developer didn't leak it. It was leaked by one of the TPP guys or a third party tester. As long as KBM can prove he did what the C&D told him to do he's fine.
>>
Nintendo can honestly die already, what an awful company. Fucking microsofts xbone division is better than them
>>
mother freaking kek
>>
good job guys now that guy might get sued into the stone edge
>>
>>30952296
His own fault. He got carried away to the point where he thought he was invincible. If he had released it after the TPP stream it would all be under the bridge.
>>
>Nintendo shills
>>
I don't suppose anyone can link it here?
>>
>>30952357
>>30951840
>>
>>30952296
With 80% accuracy he at least has a chance to dodge it
>>
The hell is Prism?
>>
>>30952458
The third version of Sun Moon. It has Necrozma on the boxart.
>>
File: prismleak.png (61KB, 466x405px) Image search: [Google]
prismleak.png
61KB, 466x405px
r8 my character
>>
>>30952542
Change that D to an S and you're good.
>>
>>30952458
Some fan game I've never heard about until yesterday.

I honestly don't know why there's so many upset about it when a new mainline game comes out every few years.
And its for the gameboy color no less.
My childhood pretty much revolved around playing red/blue and gold/silver but even I would never want to play those old games again nowadays.
>>
>>30952542
>jew-eling
>>
>>30952687
Because some of us have been following it since 2007.
>>
>>30951892
You need to readjust your perspective on things if you seriously think this constitutes as being btfo.

Getting BTFO is when your mother got inseminated by the seed that eventually turned into you, it seems like. But not this.
>>
>>30952143
He's not necessarily fine. They can send him loads of expensive discovery requests to help them investigate who leaked it. Whether he's legally liable for the leak or not, if Nintendo wants, they can use this to make his life hell. I doubt they will, but it's within their power.
>>
File: 1474497074605.png (361KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474497074605.png
361KB, 750x750px
>be Reggie
>be fat
>monitor a well known hack that's been years in the making
>order a C&D at the last moment
>it still gets released

top fucking kek
>>
>all these nintendrone tears
Glorious
>>
>>30951820
while i don't agree with nintendo for doing it
i agree that the only ones playing it are /vp/fags and people who sufer from gen-autism
>>
File: 1480530596650.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480530596650.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>
>>
>>30953033
Just wait until more people find out. The same thing happened with Uranium.

That said it was pretty dumb from the developer to bring so much attention to the project. Hopefully one day Nintendo stops being assholes and becomes more lax with fanprojects.
>>
Don't give a shit as long as I'm playing it.

I fucking love the GSC aesthetic.
>>
>>30951892
>Send a Cease and Desist very late into the game's development so it can still be released in a playable state and cover their asses in regards to future copyright infringements.
>Getting BTFO
>>
just loving this quality soundtrack and these great sprites. best game i ever dropped ten minutes in
>>
hopefully one of these fan projects devs commits suicide then Nintendo will feel so guilty and then maybe they will stop being assholes
>>
How can we get this glorious masterpiece?
>>
Finally got around to start playing DOOM, and this happens while I was gone?

Holy shit I was so mad yesterday. Thank god for the leak, fuck Nintendo.
>>
>hack gets canceled
>makes widespread news, creates controversy, gets people talking about it
>leaks
>the notoriety and exposure makes more people play the hack than ever if Nintendo didn't shut it down

Pottery
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.