[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone playing on a New 3DS have two faint white lines on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Does anyone playing on a New 3DS have two faint white lines on their screen? They only show up in certain areas for me and they're not very visible, but I can't tell if they're just some dumb lighting effect or if my 3DS's screen is being a shit.

I JUST got this 3DS back from Nintendo yesterday. I had to send the one I bought on black friday in because the motherboard was fucked, and now I can't tell if I got sent a new unit with a subpar screen or if it's just the game.
>>
If i know what you're talking about, when in a zone with them press Home and you'll notice they're just in the game.
>>
>>30940918
If they're vertical lines showing up on the left and right sides of the top screen - you're fucked anon.

All 3DS systems do that over time and it only gets worse without screenprotecters. Putting the 3DS in your pocket will make it much worse.
>>
>>30940918
About 1/3 and 2/3 of the way down the screen? I get that when moving
>>
>>30941333
Yeah, sounds about right.
>>
>>30941291
Those are the screen grooves on original models. He's talking about the lines on the skybox or whatever you want to call it.
>>
I get on my N3DS XL on certain areas. I know what you're talking about OP. I noticed this shit at the Pokemon trainer school. I think its more visible on IPS screens, it's not your 3DS its the game. I have an Old3DS XL and it does the same thing but a less visible because its a TN sxreen it is still there upon closer inspection though.
>>
>>30941333
Pretty sure I get this too but I'm using a regular 3ds xl, I even noticed it in the demo
>>
>>30940918
I think it's just something with the games, I had the vertical lines on my O3DS and they still showed up on my N3DS
>>
This sounds like seams in the world geometry, which is a side effect of how the game is rendered. Lots of console/PC games have this happen sometimes, especially if there's no anti-aliasing. It's probably more noticeable on the 3ds's low-resolution screen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.