[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this "ORAS was rushed!" meme has so much power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 6

File: ORAS.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ORAS.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
Why does this "ORAS was rushed!" meme has so much power here on /vp/?

Is this site just full of people who actually know how much time and development ORAS needed better than Game Freak themselves, or is it just contrarian shitposting?

I am asking this since there is literally nothing suggesting ORAS was rushed, For all we know, GF wanted ORAS just the way we see it.

And also, ORAS actually has LESS glitches and imperfections than most previous games. Like, you could literally walk through walls, and surf on grass patches in BW2, yet nobody calls that game "rushed". Same with HGSS or FRLG or any other one.

And also, ORAS was developed in one year, by a 100 member staff. Previous remakes were also developed in a year (more or less) but by much smaller staffs, aroun 30- 50 devs.

So where does this meme come from?
>>
>>30936327
>Why does this "ORAS was rushed!" meme has so much power here on /vp/?
The entire 6th Generation was rushed, anon. Everyone knows those were beta games to serve as the groundwork for Sun and Moon
>>
>>30936327
>it's another "let's defend a bad game by throwing Gen 5 under the bus" episode
Getting sick of these reruns
>>
>>30936369
Based on what? Your ass?
>>
>>30936327
>it took GF as much time as their old 2D remakes to develope their first 3D remake
Really makes you think huh?
>>
>>30937070
>ORAS: 100 developers
>HGSS and FRLG: 40 developers

This is a big difference. Same development time, but much bigger development power for ORAS.
>>
>>30936327
>For all we know, GF wanted ORAS just the way we see it.

In its own way that's even worse.
>>
>>30936369
>implying sun and moon isn't rushed
>>
I am really curious to hear people´s arguments for claiming ORAS was rushed.

Considering the game reused Amie, Super Training, PSS, Battle Maison, Battle Institute, XY´s Pokedex entries, and 90% of RS´s text dialogues, etc, I think ORAS really wasn´t rushed at all. Not more than FRLG or HGSS anyway, and those games are never accused of being rushed.
>>
There is no evidence of ORAS being rushed at all.
>>
This is irrelevant to the point I am making. I am not trying to defend that ORAS is good. Just that it wasn´t any more rushed than previous remakes.
>>
>>30936327
Either way, it sucks
>>
>>30936327
The guide book for ORAS indicates that it went into development right after the release of B2W2. It was developed alongside XY, not after it.
>>
>>30937954
OP here. Well, if we are talking about the same interview (with Masuda and Ohmori for the Official ORAS guide) then Ohmori said he started working on ORAS in November 2012, but it was a one-man-project until one year later, when they finished XY´s development, which is when physical development of ORAS started and was developed for 1 year (by 100 developers).

But yes, either way, I think the game wasn´t rushed.
>>
>>30936327
It's not just about glitches, it's about content and presentation.

Which ORAS is certainly short on. SM was rushed too, but don't try to pretend that ORAS wasn't
>>
>>30937929
This, honestly. The game's pretty bad, and the more time anyone tries to claim went into its development makes it more pitiful
>>
>>30938064
>It's not just about glitches, it's about content and presentation.
The glitches are just a hint that makes it quite obvious the game WASN´T rushed.
There is nothing in the content and presentation of ORAS that would imply the game was rushed.

>SM was rushed too, but don't try to pretend that ORAS wasn't
My point is that ORAS wasn´t any more rushed than FRLG or HGSS, but you edgelords never call those games rushed.
>>
>>30938241
>There is nothing in the content and presentation of ORAS that would imply the game was rushed.
They couldn't include content from a decade old game, when the previous remakes included content from third versions and/or added new content and areas to explore.
There is no reason for the world to look as square as it does, especially when compared to XY. Whereas previous remakes featured a graphical upgrade compared to the main games of their respective Gens, ORAS is the only remake where the graphics took a step down from XY in overall quality.
A lot of the music is just the old MIDIs simply with a bunch of new samples lazily placed over them, with the exception of a very few. Compare this with FRLG and HGSS where the tracks were heavily altered and arranged.
The sea routes now include loading screens for no reason and places like Granite Cave and Sky Pillar were heavily stripped down.
>>
>>30938064

>It's not just about glitches, it's about content and presentation.
The glitches are just a hint that makes it quite obvious the game WASN´T rushed. Rushed games tend to have a lot of glitches, and ORAS is the opposite of this.
>Which ORAS is certainly short on. SM was rushed too, but don't try to pretend that ORAS wasn't
ORAS wasn´t any more rushed than HGSS or FRLG, but you edgelords never call those games rushed...

Is it so hard for you guys to say "I just don´t personally like the game", but you have to say the game´s issues are definitely because it was rushed?
>>
>>30938562
>HGSS has more content than Crystal
>FRLG has more content than Yellow
>ORAS has less content than Emerald
>>
>>30938539
>They couldn't include content from a decade old game
They DIDN´T WANT TO include said content from a decade old game, precisely because they considered it is OUTDATED for today´s players. This doesn´t make the game rushed.
Also, HGSS removed Room Customization, which GSC had. But you edgelords don´t call it rushed, right?
>There is no reason for the world to look as square as it does, especially when compared to XY.
They are remaking a square-y region like Hoenn, so it´s only natural that it would still be like that even in 3D graphics. Again, this isn´t a sign of the game being rushed.

>Whereas previous remakes featured a graphical upgrade compared to the main games of their respective Gens, ORAS is the only remake where the graphics took a step down from XY in overall quality.
A blatant lie. ORAS looks better than XY.

>A lot of the music is just the old MIDIs simply with a bunch of new samples lazily placed over them, with the exception of a very few. Compare this with FRLG and HGSS where the tracks were heavily altered and arranged.
The music in ORAS is more fateful, there fore it was rushed. Is that your argument now? How fucking dumb are you people?
>The sea routes now include loading screens for no reason
XY and SM have those same loading screens. It is the hardwarw´s fault. How about you try using your fucking brain for once?

>and places like Granite Cave and Sky Pillar were heavily stripped down.
This is the general trend of GF ever since BW: making regions more approachable for casuals. Again, this is clearly a conscious DESIGN DECISION by GF, not a sign of ORAS being RUSHED.
>>
>>30936327
ORAS is fucking dope. Fuck you
>>
>>30938836
OP here, I like ORAS as well. Why the "fuck you"?
>>
>>30938782
>Crystal added nearly no new content to GS
>Yellow added nearly no new content to RB
>Emerald added a ton of new and different content to RS

Try harder, Anon.
>>
I think a lot of it is epic contrarianism, the type spread by /v/. The only excuse I ever see to hate the game is the Battle Tower/Frontier/whatever not having wacky side-attractions, which many of them would never have touched in the first place.

I personally thought ORAS was fairly average, it didn't really do much to be memorable other than secret bases, but it was still a perfectly fine game.
>>
>>30938860
sorry bby :'(
>>
Well, we tried to classify it is a rushed game, but if you don't want us to call it that, then we'll just call it a shitty game and move on.
>>
>>30938823
>A blatant lie. ORAS looks better than XY.

Highly debatable since both games have shit tier graphics.
>>
>>30938241
Sorry, I meant LACK of content actually.

ORAS lacks so much it's actually a negative game, it has less than the original RS.
>>
>>30938562
>The glitches are just a hint that makes it quite obvious the game WASN´T rushed. Rushed games tend to have a lot of glitches, and ORAS is the opposite of this.

They had glitches, you just didn't notice them because there was a fucking week 1 patch.
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/patch.shtml
>>
>>30938960
>>30938960
I agree, but the argument isn´t even about ORAS being good or bad. It is about ORAS being rushed or not rushed.

Like, even if someone hates ORAS and thinks it´s shit, this isn´t a reason to call the game RUSHED/HALF ASSED/LAZY, etc. It could be just bad design decisions by the developers, and IN NO WAY implies that ORAS had time constraints and issues, anymore than any previous remakes.

My question is why do so many people here claim the game was rushed, even though they have no information about it? I have even talked to people around gere who claim 1 year of dev time was enough for FRLG/HGSS but not for a 3D game like ORAS. And when I remind them that ORAS was developed by 100 members staff (confirmed by Ohmori) wheareas RFLG/HGSS were developed by less than 50 developers. they claim it is STILL not enough time for IRAS. Do people really believe they are MORE competent in calculating how much dev time and staff ORAS needed better than GF themselves?
>>
>>30938915
And?
We're talking about how ORAS has LESS CONTENT than other remakes.
>>
>>30936327
A good piece of evidence of this is in Dex Nav

Remember on route 1-3 when dex nav Pokémon weren't gray blobs?

They had specific tails showing or Ralt's head
>>
>>30938999
>posts johto
FRLG re-used these from Gold and Silver.
>>
>>30938915
>Crystal added nearly no new content to GS
But that's wrong fuckface
>>
>yet another ORAS d-d-doesn't suck guys!!!! thread

God, the game is shit. Deal with it fags. Emerald with romhacks that add gen 4+ shit is still better than ORAS. Hell, at least a few months ago you could defend ORAS by yelling muh multiplayer, but now SM is out.
>>
>>30938999
That´s further evidence that ORAS wasn´t rushed. It is yet an other thing that HGSS and FRLG spent time on, whereas ORAS didn´t, meaning more time to develop other stuff like Soaring or DexNav or Delta Episode, etc.
>>30939018
Sure, you are free to dislike the game, but coming up with baseless shit like calling it rushed with no proof to back this up, is outright disgusting.
>>30939069
You are free to believe this, even though ORAS added way more than what was removed.
>>30939089
I know about those glithces, but they are not nearly as bad as the glitches in previous games.
>>30939098
Not true. ORAS has more content than HGSS and FRLG, but that´s not even the point. But even if ORAS had less content than FRLG and HGSS (which isn´t true), that´s still not a reason to call the game rushed, since you do not really know if the lack of content is due to them not having time to add more content, or just that they thought the game has enough content as it is.
>>
File: IMG_0900.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>30939235
>they didn't have time to create new dex entry
>that means they were't rushed because they worked on other things

I was actually wrong about the new dex entries but fucking really

Not having time do to something means they're less rushed. What the actual fuck
>>
>>30937587
>B-but they added 7 (SEVEN) new islands to explore.GOTY!!
>>
No matter if which game is better, in the end we're all sticking to SM after all, these are the current games.
>>
>>30939235
>You are free to believe this, even though ORAS added way more than what was removed.
>Not true. ORAS has more content than HGSS and FRLG

People ALWAYS say ORAS has more content but they never prove it.

Please tell me how ORAS has more content that's actually worth my money.
>>
>>30939326
They're going to talk about randomly islands you can go to. Wifi for Secret bases for "your own gym"

And lastly my favorite, the battle Maison is like 5 different facilities because of singles doubles triples rotations and multi
>>
>>30939326
>Please tell me how ORAS has more content that's actually worth my money.
I am sure that the Battle Frontier is the only thing worthy of your edgelord´s money. But regardless of this, ORAS does have more content than previous remakes:

>Battle Maison
>Battle Institute
>Battle Court
>Soaring
>38 new Mirage Islands that weren´t in RSE
>Delta Episode
>DEXNAV
>BuzzNav
>AreaNav
>vastly improved Secret Bases
>Underwater Battles
>25 new Pokemon formes (FRLG and HGSS added a whopping 0 (ZERO!!!) new Pokemon formes
>>
>>30939235
God, do you know why ORAS has """"no"""" glitches? Because there's not enough content to have glitches.

Look at gen 3. We get battle frontier on emerald, and suddenly cloning glitch. We wouldn't have gotten it if they didn't make the frontier.
>>
>>30939402
>25 new Pokemon formes (FRLG and HGSS added a whopping 0 (ZERO!!!) new Pokemon formes
Yes but in those games you could still always play against old versions of the same gen

Also
>soaring
>Buzz nav
>area nav

>content
>>
>>30939402
>Battle Maison, Institute and Court
These are shit and copypasted from XY, they're no different to normal battles.

>Soaring
Just alternative Fly.

>38 new mirage islands
You mean the generic pieces of land to go catch a lone thing and that's it?

>Delta Episode
Zinnia was shit and the Sky Pillar got cut for THIS.

>DexNav, BuzzNav and AreaNav
WTF are these things even

>Secret Bases
Because pokemon is totally about SB, right?

>Underwater battles
Fuck, that's a GIVEN, and it's just another background.

>formes
Oh yeah, that's totally worth my money in content.

Sorry anon, you failed in each point.
>>
>>30939326
>>30939402
and forgot to add:
>Pokemon Amie
>Super Training games

But of course, non of that counts because you personally don´t care for it.
>>
>>30939471
You mean 2 more things lifted from X and Y?
>>
>>30939435
>>30939463
>the discussion was about which remake had more content overall, but fuck it, I will pretend non of the ORAS content matters because it my only way of maintaining my point about ORAS being content lacking!

Yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>30939486
>that content was in XY before it was in ORAS, so I will pretend it doesn´t count because I am a special snoflake
But HGSS´s copied Platinum Battle Frontier is awesome, right Anon?
>>
>>30939533
Except the anon is right.

The Frontier battles in GBA actually felt like special unique battles.

The maison and its clones are just more generic battles not different from the other trainers.

And randomly generated pieces of land isn't actually more content.

We'll never have a GSC-tier post-game again.
>>
>>30939533
I think he was trying to ask what makes this 40$ purchase worth it compared his last 40$ purchase

And since when the fuck was telling scrolling on the bottom of a screen godamn content
>>
>>30939402
>bad content is considered good content
>being this desperate that you even put worthless content in that list

All right I'll do the same, emerald has:

>Game Corner
>Altering cave
>AN ACTUAL FUCKING SAFARI ZONE
>Faraway island
>navel rock
>birth island
>Battle Tower
>Battle Pyramid
>Battle Dome
>Battle Factory
>Battle Palace
>Battle Pyke
>Battle Arena
>that one cave with smeargle that no one gave a shit
>Battle tents
>vastly more secret bases decorations

See, I can make a big list too
>>
>>30939561
Yeah, people do complain about it

That's like the only thing they coppied
>>
>>30939561
And remaked Sinnoh would probably get the Battle Tree or whatever facility we get in the gen we will get that remake.
>>
>>30939582
the content is more in ORAS than in HGSS/FRLG, regardless of what makis HIS PERSONAL purchase worth it or not. A lot of people who have ORAS, but not XY, will be happy than Amie and ST are also in ORAS, for example. People shouldn´t pretend everybody ons every Pokemon game ever.
>>
>>30939598
Would they? A good part of Barry's character revolves around his father being the Battle Tower Master Frontier Brain thing

Even in DP
>>
File: HOENNIGGER ALARM.gif (523KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
HOENNIGGER ALARM.gif
523KB, 320x240px
>>30939471
>>30939533
>ORAS Had more content, g-guys!
>All of it was lifted from XY
>The ones that weren't were shit like the delta episode, which was absolute ass
>>
File: Habitat_List.png (6KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Habitat_List.png
6KB, 256x384px
Serious question, what's the point of the dex nav? I never cared about it because it reminded me about BW2's habitat list feature.
>>
>>30939586
>I will say ORAS content is bad, therefore it doesn´t exist :P
Again, fuck you.

Also:
>being this desperate that you even count event islands from FRLG.
Fuck you once again.
>vastly more secret bases decorations
Not ture.
>>
>>30939712
>>being this desperate that you even count event islands from FRLG.

He was making fun of YOUR logic to consider shit "actual" content.
>>
>>30939626
>more content than HGSS
But that's wrong

If you're counting Dex nav and Buzznav I'm counting Sinnoh/Hoenn sounds and the phone

And things lifted from X and Y I'll take the things from Platinum

>Registering trainers gets you items when they call
>Hoenn/Sinnoh sounds for older Pokémon
>""unique"" Safari Zone
>Battle Tower
>Battle Factory
>Battle Castle
>Battle Arcade
>Battle Hall
>Gym Leader rematches
>Making Apricot balls
>Celebi event for Silver/Giovanni
>Ruins of Alph
>Return of Major Crystal character
>Pokeathelon
>Pokémon Bug Catching content
>GB sounds for listening to older music
>Voltorb Flip
>Trainer house

And even more

Go fuck yourself ORASfag
>>
>Hoenn defense force is still out in full force even though they got BTFO by Alola, a vastly superior region with the same theme
How the fuck do you even defend waterworld anymore
>>
>>30939660
nurtures autism
>>
>>30939660
Egg moves and hidden abilities and Shiny changing

And Better IV's pretty fucking great actually
>>
>>30939629
They added the tower as a part of that new BF in platinum.

Barry's father could be now the alpha male of Sinnoh's tree, then :^)
>>
The whole fucking point of thise thread, is that regardless of if you consider ORAS good or bad, that´s not a reason to call it rushed, with no evidence behind such a dumb statement.
>>
>>30939712
>I pick ORAS over Emerald because of those fucking AWESOME underwater battles xD (also mauville battle court that place is the tits)

Fuck off, most of the shit that you putted in your list was fucking useless trash.

Also
>being this desperate that you even count BW's battle institute and XY's maison
Fuck you once again

>Not ture.
Sorry, I just never gave a shit about secret bases, so I was just spouting some bullshit and hope to get it right.
>>
>>30939806
It's rushed because I pirated a remake game that had severely less content than what I was expecting.
>>
>>30939806
I read somewhere that GF developed ORAS in only one year, though I can't remember where.
>>
>>30939463
>shitting on secret bases
Kys
>>
>>30936327
Its not a meme. Compared to the originals it was rushed.

All of gen 6 was rushed. See, them not even finishing kalos. They left it for dead. Its not just oras the WHOLE gen that was rushed.
>>
Whether or not it was rushed is completely irrelevant, the game is bad for a variety of reasons ranging from poor visual style, framerate issues, elements that are just thrown in like mega evolutions without any satisfying reason or logic, no real character development of any kind, the delta episode (all of it, really), no use of the large sea areas for anything interesting, introducing the nat. dex too early, giving away a legendary with a mega stone, giving away the stupidly designed exp. share before the first gym, still using the fucking retarded exp system of gen VI, cries still sounding horrible after their redesign, little to no actual new content of value, recycled battle maison.

I could go on, but you get the point. You might not agree with all the points, but I don't demand that you do either as long as you actually make some effort thinking about it instead of just spouting some inane shit.

>>30939806
I mean, you could argue that some of the things that were bad about the games came from such a short dev time. That's only speculation though, and I really doubt more dev time would fix some of the most glaring flaws in the game, mostly due to them being flawed by design.
>>
>>30939845
All previous remakes and third version games were also developed in "only" one year, like ORAS. Which is why I am saying ORAS wasn´t rushed
>>
File: 1482111397679.png (1MB, 1209x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1482111397679.png
1MB, 1209x1060px
>>30936327
>contrarian shitposting
>/vp/
>>
>>30936327
Do not compare BW2 with ORAS, this is bait.
>>
>>30939935
There should be more in this life than BW2, m8.
>>
>>30940139
>A Pokemon game better than BW2
Care to explain?
>>
>70+ replies later, still no solid backup for the false claims of ORAS being rushed.

Nice to know ORAS wasn´t actually rushed, just vp being contrarian like always.
>>
>>30940297
Whether it was rushed or not, it immediately failed as a remake when the Le Frontier Coming Soon meme popped up.
>>
>>30940313
>Le Frontier Coming Soon meme
You realize this is just a harmless reference that Ohmori made because he thinks he is the master of forshadowing, right? It´s nothing to take as a flaw of ORAS. Jus Ohmori thinking he is a great story teller.
>>
>>30940313
>it immediately failed as a remake
>Best selling remake of all time with 13+ million sales sofar
>FAILED as a remake

Gotta love /vp/
>>
>>30940383
>more sales=Better

I bet you think Oot is better than MM
>>
>>30940432
I guess you changed you post >>30940420
>>
>>30940432
>sales don´t matter unless they support my opinions
Nice try, anon :)
>>
>>30940468
>>30940420
>Sales don't matter unless they support my arguments
>>
>>30940163
I wasn't talking about pokemon in specific, but if i have to do it.

You can have your bias, but dont try to force it as the absolute truth.
Not all people have the same tastes in the shit they like.
>>
>>30940432
THAT one just comes down to preference.

>>30940420
It was pretty inferior to HG/SS. Scott wasn't in it, no Battle Frontier, just more of the Shit Maison, they scrapped the epic Rayquaza cutscene for the broken Primal bullshit and that controversial Delta Episode, the music barely sounded any different, just the same exact track with newer instruments. It was better than X and Y sure, but it still felt like the remake left a lot to be desired. It was like Ruby and Sapphire fucked X and Y and made a bland baby that's just there in the background while Emerald is drinking its sorrows away somewhere, wondering where the good times went. Also sales doesn't determine quality, just popularity. Remember Pokemon GO?
>>
>>30940521
>Not all people have the same taste in the shit they like

Fair enough.
>>
>>30940620
It's got microtransactions that many people eventually give into.

>ORAS is a RS remake
Maybe that's why a big number of people hated it. I wouldn't say I hated it since I always have fun whenever a new game comes out, but it got boring much faster than X and Y or any other Pokemon game I played.
>>
>>30940548
>It was pretty inferior to HG/SS.
Aside of HGSS copying Platinum´s glorious BF, ORAS is better in every other department.
>Scott wasn't in it, no Battle Frontier, just more of the Shit Maison, they scrapped the epic Rayquaza cutscene for the broken Primal bullshit and that controversial Delta Episode,
ORAS is not an Emerald remake, wherease HGSS was a Crystal remake. Bad example.
> the music barely sounded any different, just the same exact track with newer instruments.
Good. FRLG cand HGSS completely destroyed the original´s music. ORAS actually improved the origina.
> It was better than X and Y sure, but it still felt like the remake left a lot to be desired.
Opinions. It only leaves to be desired as an Emerald remake, which it is not.
>It was like Ruby and Sapphire fucked X and Y and made a bland baby that's just there in the background while Emerald is drinking its sorrows away somewhere, wondering where the good times went.
Opinions 2.0
>Also sales doesn't determine quality, just popularity. Remember Pokemon GO?
Pokemon Go is FREE. ORAS costs as much money as any Pokemon game. Big difference.
>>
>>30940739
Not that anon, but i never considered HGSS as a crystal remake. The only things that version added were Eusine, a (little) more active role for Suicune and Buena's radio (personally my most favorite things from both games).

Those shouldn't count as a plus, because compared to things like BF, they are easy to add in the base game.
>>
>>30940797
>Those shouldn't count as a plus, because compared to things like BF, they are easy to add in the base game.
That is excatly my point: HGSS was a Crystal remake because Crystal didn´t really add much over GS to begin with, while ORAS is a RS remake, because Emerald is a very different game from RS (different Champion, differen plot, different Gym leader
>>
>>30940797
Hgss built off what crystal had added without needing to make a crystal remake.

Frlg didn't take anything fro. Yellow because there wasn't anything to take except walking mons.

People hate oras because it reminds them of Ruby and Sapphire . people originally hated rs because you lost access to all your old Pokemon's. Oras also didn't fix the vast emptyness of hoenn. Oras expanded on the emptiness.
>>
>>30940797
And Ice Cave being icy

And Battle Tower

And pokegear items

And ES dratini

And Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower being Game corner things

The ruins of Alph

Plus Kurt making several balls at once
>>
>>30940739
>Opinions 2.0

Wow, it's not like most of the things that are posted in this very thread are opinions.

>>30941009
I don't think you undestood the point that anon was making. I think a lot of the emptiness comes from the poor visual style they went for in the game. They tried to mimic 2D in 3D, but without understanding why this is bad for a remake. The style makes the emptiness of the water routes stand out more in my opinion, adding a few more pokémon too late in the game doesn't actually help a thing.
>>
>>30941075
m8, i was talking about the fact people compare ORAS to HGSS using the "b-but they got elements from crystal in them. WHY WE DIDN'T GOT BF THEN??" card when they are complaining about the aforementioned Battle Frontier.
>>
>>30941528
This! Crystal to HGSS and Emerald to ORAS are completely different scenarios.
>>
>>30940420
pokemon GO helped the sales of gen VI
>>
>>
>>30936327
ORAS wasn't rushed. That would imply they actually wanted to include post-game and Emerald content. They just didn't give a shit right from the start.
>>
>>30944455
This.
>>
This Mods, o yisus
>>
>>30940739
>ORAS is not an Emerald remake, wherease HGSS was a Crystal remake. Bad example.

Remaking a better game is a pretty good way to get a leg up on the quality of your remake. Who would have thought?
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.