[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will GF jump to Switch right ahead, or will they stay on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: adoption.jpg (96KB, 487x983px) Image search: [Google]
adoption.jpg
96KB, 487x983px
Will GF jump to Switch right ahead, or will they stay on the 3DS for a little longer?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/11925218

To keep the thread bumped, feel free to share your opinions in here, or post random funny pictures related to Pokẽmon
>>
I have no doubt at all that Gamefreak would prefer to develop a 3DS version for their next game even if it's also on the Switch. It's just a matter of if Nintendo will try to force them to release it exclusively on the Switch.
>>
>>30935221
Masuda said he wants to wait for Switch to come out and see how people use it before developing a game for it. That's a perfectly valid reason. I have no reason to doubt that.
Next game is already in development, so it cannot be on Switch no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>30935315
Very good point

Here's source for what he said for the lazy
http://www.ibtimes.com/junichi-masuda-talks-pokemon-games-nintendo-switch-fans-weigh-pokemon-sun-moon-2460657
>>
>>30935221
Legitimately, GameFreak have always gotten into a console a fair bit into its life cycle, right?
RGB came near the tail end of the Gameboy and the transition to GCB.
RS came a year and a half to two years into GBA.
DP came about two years into the DS.
B2W2 came out after the 3DS had already launched iirc, making XY be their debut on it about 2 years in?
There's no precedence for a Switch game any time soon. If we get both Stars and "Temporal Diamond/Cosmic Pearl" in Gen 7, we won't see a Pokemon game on switch until Gen 8 (unless they make another Stadium-like game).
>>
There's really few people voting on this one, is it because people assume it's the one from yesterday, and think they already voted?
>>
File: cinnabar kid.png (608KB, 1280x617px) Image search: [Google]
cinnabar kid.png
608KB, 1280x617px
>>
>>30935221
This pic is funny.
>>30939952
This one isn't.
>>
>>30940072
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up!

You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Stars will be Switch+3DS and will be the last game on 3DS.
>>
>>30940072
Dos Generos.
>>
>>30940072
nobody gives a fuck what you think, tripshit!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.