[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This artwork includes the building that were supposed to be in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161221_002357.jpg (817KB, 2048x1318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161221_002357.jpg
817KB, 2048x1318px
This artwork includes the building that were supposed to be in the blank spaces.

What could it be?
>>
>>30932173
It's just an open air structure with a roof. Meaningless perhaps.
>>
>>30932173
it's just the raft of the pelago guy, but he's always in the pelago in-game.
>>
Is the golf course actually fully modeled because all I can see is a tiny shred of it next to the beach but people talk about it like it really exists
>>
>>30932902
Yes
>>
>>30934053
Has anyone shown it or is that just not possible?
>>
>>30932173

I think this is just concept art and not the actual art, doesn't the empty lot face towards the water and not on it's side?
>>
I mean... the Whiscash boat is in there twice, too--I don't think there's much deeper meaning to take away from concept art.
>>
Along with the boat structures, the trees and the choice of music, this area feels like a love letter to the Mystery Dungeon games.
>>
>>30932173
>tfw we will never have customized Pokemon Centers tailored to each city's atmosphere
>>
>>30932173
Where did you find the artwork, OP?

This artist looks like the same one who did the image of Slateport for ORAS. I really like it.
>>
>>30934950
Not fully realized, but the Pokemon Centers in Ecruteak and Violet Cities in HGSS had a deeper color of red paint to reflect the atmosphere.

Also, up until Gen V, all gyms looked the same from the outside, so who knows.
>>
>>30934061
Its not possible
>>
File: Cz5b3paW8AElURP.jpg (202KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
Cz5b3paW8AElURP.jpg
202KB, 1200x845px
>>
File: Cz5b4kMXUAAdIgw.jpg (283KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
Cz5b4kMXUAAdIgw.jpg
283KB, 1200x851px
>>
>>30934061
He's lying. The golf course is not fully rendered as it becomes a black void right after the visible area.
>>
>>30935009
>no Dragonair statue in-game
REEEE

>>30935022
>shitty Omega Rubust and Alpha Shitpphire pandering
Thank god it's not in the game
>>
>>30934994
also the pokemon centre before (or after? Can't remember) Victory Road in BW2 is unique
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.