[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a shitty mom aside, did lusamine REALLY do anything wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

Being a shitty mom aside, did lusamine REALLY do anything wrong? She just wanted to leave everything behind and hang out in ultra space with the nihilego she loved.
>>
>>30925994
>He didn't play the games
The cryogenic room
>>
>>30925994
She released dangerous UBs into her home universe.
According to the Pokedex, Nihilego attacked people in the street, Buzzwole destroyed vehicles, Xurkitree "raided" a power plant, Kartana felled steel towers, Celesteela burned down a forest, Guzzlord ATE PEOPLE, and had a massive collection of Pokemon in her basement freezer.
And being a shitty mom automatically makes her a bad person, you can't ignore it.
>>
>>30926154
>Guzzlord ATE PEOPLE, and had a massive collection of Pokemon in her basement freezer.
Guzzlord is a girl?
>>
>>30926232
Meant Lusamine
oops
>>
>>30926232
They were referring to Lusamine when saying 'her basement'
>>
>>30926154
Are UBs any more dangerous than any other mons? Other Pokemon hurt people too.
>>
>>30925994
>Being a shitty mom aside
That's like trying to argue for a murderer with a "the fact that he murdered people aside".
I mean, sure, there are more bad things Lusamine did, but putting aside one defining trait of her character is very stupid.
>>
>>30926289
Would it be better if she unleashed a bunch of confused gyarados all over the place?
>>
>>30926232
She is my wife
>>
>>30926232
Isn't that obvious from its design?
>>
>>30926289
Yes.
Because the average trainer of the area can't tackle fucking legendaries assaulting thm.
>>
All I kept saying to myself whenever Lillie tries to defend her is "Lady stop trying to defend her. She nearly tried to destroy Alola just to get to some fucking jellyfish".
>>
File: 1478215615738.gif (818KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478215615738.gif
818KB, 300x225px
>>30925994
>Aside from things she did wrong did she do anything wrong?
>>
>>30925994
>shitty mom
Wtf?
>>
>>30926154
There are 802 Pokemon in the current pokedex.
That's 802 ways I would've finished her off if it weren't for Lillie showing her Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>30925994
>Neurotoxins. Not even once.
>>
>>30925994
>forgetting all the frozen pokemon
>ignoring that she payed team skull to steal pokemon
>ignoring the whole dialog in her first battle qwhere she goes "my poor beasts, blahblahblah.." "I think I will let it express all its fury upon the alola region as it will"
"only want to live in the UB dimension in peace" my fucking ass, fine she was controled by nihilego, but don't try to say that she didn't do anything wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x434px)
image.jpg
63KB, 500x434px
The mom is a soulless bastard, Lillie is a borderline Mary Sue with the way everyone loves and coddles her like she's the daughter of god, the son is a fucking chunni who joined a gang and their dad is fat and amensic. Is there a worse family in Pokemon history?
>>
File: Celesteela2.png (2MB, 1280x1859px)
Celesteela2.png
2MB, 1280x1859px
>>30926289
I mean, seeing this giant floating around, burning down a forest, and then flying into space while being unable to register what it is even on a pokedex would be rather terrifying.
>>
>>30926289
Discounting legendaries, you can count the amount of Pokemon who can cause as much widespread destruction on one-hand.
>>
File: .png (75KB, 476x573px)
.png
75KB, 476x573px
>>30926399
I know right? She's clearly the world's best mom.

I mean, I'm not quite sure WHICH world, but I'm sure she's the best mom in one of them.
>>
>>30927390
She's best mom in all of them. I wish my mom was strict like her. I've grown complacent.
>>
File: 60208041_p1.png (2MB, 656x748px)
60208041_p1.png
2MB, 656x748px
Lusamine is a good mommy
>>
>>30926378
This reminds me of the 'dumb Nohrian family defending clearly evil father' discussion in the Fire Emblem community.

Children raised in abusive households develop a form of Stockholm Syndrome called Traumatic Bonding. Defending the clearly abusive parent is exactly what Lillie is expected to do given her circumstances and is something that strengthens her characterization, despite it being a flaw (played as a compassionate strength because Japan can't into modern psychology).
>>
>>30927749
Stockholm Syndrome! So that's where I've heard of the signs before.
>>
>>30927749
>abusive
I bet you post Lillie pics all over this board.
>>
>>30926316
>pichu used thundershock!
>>
>>30925994
Well let's see she lead the creation of three Type: Full but when they failed to be able to handle the RKS System (aka the power of the Pokemon God) she simply decided to just throw them into cryogenic stasis for eternity. It's heavily implied she tortured Nebby and Lillie had to take it away from Aether Paradise to make her stop, Lusamine then forced it to use its power to open a portal to Ultra Space, using up all of its power to do so. She has an entire room (they're in the walls too) devoted to keeping various Pokemon in cryogenic stasis for eternity and that's never really fully acknowledged. Hired a local gang to steal Pokemon by bribing them with money. Abandoned her children because they weren't beautiful enough and rebelled against her. And let us not forget her wrecking havoc upon Alola by opening multiple Ultra Wormholes and letting out 16 Ultra Beasts that in turn would have hurt a ton of innocent people and Pokemon. But sure, let's just focus on the fact she wanted to stay in Ultra Space where she would be surrounded by parasites that just make her even more insane than she already is.
>>
>>30926232
Yes, shitlord.
>>
Okay Lillie is starting to get a bit annoying about her wanting to defend Lusamine no matter what. Guzma just said there's no reasoning with her and that she's too far gone.
>>
>>30926316
Psst
Electric attacks
>>
Would Lusamine store me in her basement?
>>
>>30926463
Not really a whole lot to pick from- seeing as there are more people whose grandparents we know than their actual parents in this franchise.

>>30930405
>>30926316
>Fletchling used Peck!
>Pidgey used Gust
>Magby used Ember!
>Cutiefly used Fairy WInd!
>Sandyghast used Mud Slap

Seriously though, Celesteteela is the only Ultra Beast that doesn't have severe instability on at least one defensive end of the spectrum, and it is also the only one that doesn't have a double weakness. Why is it so different than the others?
>>
>>30931938
Forgot about Xurkitree.
>>
>Being a shitty mom

That's kind of a big deal, anon.
>>
>>30925994
Being a shitty person aside, did Hitler REALLY do anything wrong? He just wanted to leave all the Jews behind and hang out in Germany with the Aryans he loved.
>>
>>30926447
Is this a meme?
>>
>>30932194
2012 called ,They Want Their Hopebi$cuit joke Back.
>>
>>30932221
not a dutygenerate.
>>
>>30932194
Godwin's law never fails, does it?
>>
>>30925994
She was going mentally insane, OP. She put Pokemon into cyrogenic sleep because they were a thing of beauty to her, and didn't care if she opened up a wormhole killing Cosmog in the process and endangering the Pokemon world just to be with her Nihilego.
>>
>>30932706
>be with her Nihilego
Justified.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.