[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized Skarmory didn't come from Gen III. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Skarmory_.png (42KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Skarmory_.png
42KB, 230x230px
I just realized Skarmory didn't come from Gen III. What other mons did you have the same mistake with?
>>
>>30925222
Xatu and Magcargo
>>
>>30925222
none but i had problems with evolving certain pokemon as a kid
Ironically as a kid I had no idea how to get the Pokemon that is currently my number one, and it's a Pokemon that has been around since Johto.
>>
I thought these were from gen 2.
>>
Since Skarmbliss was so heavy in Gen 2's Meta I couldn't mistake skarmory, but every now and then I look at Macargo and think when the fuck did I ever see one in gold or silver?
>>
>>30925222
This meme is pretty stale now
>>
>>30925222
I thought Blissey was from Gen 4 until I saw it in this old pokedex book that I found in my room that had all the GSC pokemon, I know there was one for RBY, but I never had that one

Also, checked
>>
Sableye
>>
Inb4 togepi
>>
I didn't play much of gold/silver so a bunch of gen2/3 guys that never get used still take that extra millisecond longer to remember which of the two they came from.
>>
>>30925222
Fucking newfag
>>
None.
>>
File: gfj.png (54KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
gfj.png
54KB, 300x299px
I always thought he was a Gen 1 pokemon.I think it was because of that one episode of the anime when he appeared, with the Pinsir parallel.
>>
Skarmory animations in Stadium 2 were so memorable/cool I never had that problem.

I always forget about the gen 4 evos for old Pokemon they introduced being something new.
>>
>>30926189
My first game was Blue, but skipped Gen II and went to Gen III. I only knew of Skarmory from that ashy mountain area where he was a rare encounter.
In other words fuck off
>>
>>30925222
Nice Trips.

I can't tell Gen V pokemon apart from Gen VI pokemon in general though. I didn't play BW2 and BW + XY being the most atrocious games of the series doesn't help.
>>
>>30925222
I've never had this problem because I distinctly remember watching a Johto episode about Skarmory on the anime.
>>
>>30925233
You mean slugma
>>
Sometimes still mix up Shellos/Gastrodon. I keep remembering the data mine of Gen III and how they were supposed to be in it, but got shafted to Gen IV.
>>
>>30925222
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>30926260
Waitttttttt he isn't from gen 2???
>>
>>30925274
>tfw Skarmbliss is dead
>>
>>30926595
>>30926576
fucking pottery
>>
Its because you played the master race gold version which didnt have skarmory.
>>
File: slugma.jpg (42KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
slugma.jpg
42KB, 270x320px
>one of anon's favorite fire-types
>always associates with gen 3 more than gen 2
>5% encounter rate during all hours of the day in GS except for route 17 where it's 35% during the day
>only during the day in C, still only 35% on route 17
>kinda rare in RSE/ORAS, but easily found with rock smash
This poor fucker basically didn't exist until gen 3.
>>
>>30926494
I only have that problem with Dwebble/Crustle and Binacle/Barbaracle.
I can never tell which is from which gen without looking it up.
>>
I thought jirachi was gen 4 since that's the first time I ran into him in a WiFi battle, I still have no idea how to get him in gen 3 though
>>
File: 1369679905551.jpg (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369679905551.jpg
147KB, 500x500px
>>30926790
>master race gold version
>didn't have the master race pokemon in it

I'm having an LMAO @ your life senpai.
>>
None because unlike some of the faggots in this board I followed every single gen since genwun religiously.
>>
>>30927617
It was Gen3's Mew.
>>
>>30925222
i tought magcargo was from gen 3
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.