[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you organize your Pokémon? I set aside boxes for Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4292.png (2KB, 156x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4292.png
2KB, 156x141px
How do you organize your Pokémon?
I set aside boxes for Pokémon of a certain type, then sort the individual Pokémon in them by Pokédex number.
>>
>>30923581
usually just dex number
>>
Living dex first
Then Strats / Shiny / Events
And Masuda
>>
>>30923581
I order them all by National Dex number, and in-between by form number. Like, it goes Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Mega Venusaur, Charmander, etc., or like Sandshrew, Alolan Sandshrew, Sandslash, Alolan Sandslash, etc. etc.

I mark competitive teams with the marking symbols.
>>
I have a box for my useful stuff (starting from box 32 and moving backwards) with good IVs, apricorn ballmons, breedjects, stuff to EV train, stuff that's comp ready, and important things like my in game team and legends
Then I've got an Abra box with every nature Synchronise Abra, and a box for stuff to wondertrade
>>
Box 1: utility (high level pokemon, spore/false swipe smeargle, dittos with natures, synchronizers, etc.)
Box 2: to breed
Box 3: bred (lvl 1 with no EVs or moves)
Box 4: in progress (not level 50, not all desired moves learned, not EV trained, etc.)
Box 5-7: complete (level 50, ev trained, all moves learned)
Box 8: special (shinies, legendaries, perfect breeding leftovers I give to friends)
all other boxes: leftovers, wonder trade fodder/gains.
>>
File: 20130612-15011516-colorwheel.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
20130612-15011516-colorwheel.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
>>
Dex number (regional in SM's case, at least for now).

Then just sets of boxes reserved for stuff like breeding, trade fodder, trained/battle ready, synchronizers, Dittos/high IV breeding fodder, etc.
>>
>>30923581
From shitmons to decent mons to good mons, to legendaries, to 6IVs, to shinies and then my ace. my ace changes each gen, i've stuck with Honchkrow this gen.
Other boxes are used for breedjects or more shitmons.
>>
In-game I keep it organized in ascending level order, but once I start working on the pokedex I reorganize it for dex number.
>>
>>30926127
This
>>
I do it by biome. Sometimes by theme and habitat, such as artifact or fossil pokemon getting their own box. Sometimes I give legendaries their own box depending on how I feel about it.
>>
>>30923581
I just put the extra 8 or so I catch in a playthrough in box 1
>>
>>30923581
I sort them by level. And only by level. So I can make backup teams more easily.
>>
>>30923581
I have a box for my team and past-future teammates, a box for Pokemon I want to breed, a box for Shiny Pokemon, a box for legendaries and special Pokemon like that, a box for the worst stuff, basically just stuff to release later, and then I don't really care for the rest.
>>
I lack the autism required to organize my box.
>>
>>30923581
Competitive pokemon goes to the left from box 1, the rest goes to the right.

I used to organize by types but now there's so many pokemon that I just stopped caring.
>>
>>30923581

>useless shit/pokedex
>utility (flamebody, lv100 pokemon to grind, etc)
>ingame (main story team)
>masuda
>cometitive
>>
>>30923581
National Pokedex number
Leftover shit organized by type
>>
I currently have a designated box called Abra Prison full of wondertrade jap abra
I also have a Shiny Prison that is lacking pre-pokebank
Everything else is pokedex # or based on how likely I will take it out
>>
First 27 boxes are one per species, none of this multiple forms crap. Then there's the Hall Of Fame Pokémon - either Pokémon I've beaten the game with or used for a long time. Finally, at the very end (aka: before box #1), I have the spares that I keep around because why not.
>>
>>30923581
Are you me?
I have to name the boxes by their types and change the backgrounds to fit the type, too. it's stupid but I've been doing this ever since I was a kid
>>
File: IMG_7290.jpg (2MB, 2628x1964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7290.jpg
2MB, 2628x1964px
>>30923581
I don't. Most of my boxes are full of unhatched eggs and/or not full. I can't be bothered to organize them. The only somewhat organized box I have is my boxes for of competitive mons. ORAS might be worse.
>>
>>30923581
By region, but base forms take priority. Examples would be Munchlax and Sylveon in Kanto, Mismagius in Johto, etc. Each box is then organized numerically.

I use marks to dictate event pokes, traded pokes, my "main squad niggas", and IV/EVd pokes
>>
>>30923581
Fourth to last: event mons/legendaries
Fourth to last box: Utility mons (dittos, compound eyes butterfree, synchro abras, etc)
Third to last box: breeding project starters
Second to last and last box: competitive ready mons
First and second box: random mons caught during playthrough/traded for lottery ID when it was a thing

Rest are filled with breeding projects.
>>
>>30923975
Similar here, but I call my first box my Home box, like home screen. keep my utility Pokémon and my in game team there
>>
Primary type then teams then breedjects
>>
I miss the battle box because i used it to store my story team
In ORAS used to do
Battle box: story team
Box 1: legendaries, mons with regular use and constest winner, basically the valhalla box where champions rest
I dint order the other boxes

In SM
Box1 for story team and mons in catching order
>>
Box 1 is mons I used for first time playthroughs.
Box 2 is competitive
Box 3 is random
Box 4 is for Wonder Trades
Boxes 5 6 7 and 8 are living dex of new mons and alolan forms.
Box 31 is shit I'm using in a future playthrough.
>>
>Boxes for shit i caught for the pokedex or got from wondertrade
>Separate Box for my Main 6 and 6IVs
>Box for Breedjects that go on wondertrade
>>
>>30923581
main box with shit I use
secondary box with shit I want to use
third box with shit I want to want to use
fourth box with shit I'll never use but don't want to give away
fifth box of female Eevees
remaining boxes for breedjects and other wondertrade fodder
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.