[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize XY was a much better "first new games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1476256678837.jpg (16KB, 236x277px) Image search: [Google]
1476256678837.jpg
16KB, 236x277px
>tfw you realize XY was a much better "first new games of a new generation" experience than SM was
>tfw ORAS were better games than SM
>>
>>30920533
To be quite honest, I own both Y and Moon (bought on previous week) and I can confirm that XY had indeed the best experience of generation's main games (maybe they weren't thinking on making a third version), but SM are better games, they even have features in Poké Finder and Festival Plaza (a worst Join Avenue but at least is better than nothing). I hate that they took away the Battle Institute and replaced it with Battle Royal.
>>
>>30920646
>they took away the Battle Institute
what is battle tree

also sm >>>>>>>>>>>>xy
xy were just pure trash.
>>
>>30920781
Battle Tree is a renamed Battle Tower like Battle Subway and Battle Maison.

Battle Institute allowed you for taking 5 opponents one after one with teams designed especifically to counter the three Pokémon you chose, Gen VI made it better by making it to give you BPs depending on your ranking: 13 BPs + a random vitamin if your score was over 5000 but under 6000, 15 BPs if your ranking was over 6000. The first battle is always against non-evolved Pokémon to have a great beginning.
>>
>>30920533
But that's wrong on both counts.
>>
X/Y were okay at best. I miss friend safaris (because I miss running in circles around a little autism pin having a higher chance of finding shinies)
>>
>>30920533
I played through XY 4 times (trying to get multiple legendaries and stones to trade over to OR) and by the last time I honestly got so bored that I turned the exp share on and sped through it as quickly as possible. SM was a much more refreshing experience after that, though I guess all will be revealed if I ever replay those games too.
>>
>People are starting to unironically defend XY

HERE IT COMES

THE CYCLE
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.