[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if we had a new protag every season like in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (725KB, 961x717px)
Untitled.png
725KB, 961x717px
How would you feel if we had a new protag every season like in yugioh instead of ash?
>>
>>30920141
I'd be fine with that, they'd have to give a Pikachu to each of them but still better than Ash.
Anything is better than Ash.
>>
>>30920141
nah seeing ash lose every season and seeing all the butthurt on social media is more satisfying then a plot that progresses
>>
>>30920141
Ash is an overhyped character who should have been replaced in the second incarnation of the series. He's going to continuously follow the same plot until the series dies.
>>
Pikachu is the face of the franchise, not Ash, so yeah, ditch 'im.
>>
>>30920141
if ash had any character development then no but the writers of pokemon are fucking retarded an re-use the same fucking formula for years. I would take anyone if we can get rid of ash even if it means a looker show. getting fucking tired of pikachu shit too
>>
>>30920141
Even the japanese have to realise that ash bullshit can't continue. Wee need some change. XY season gave me hope.
he beat charizard X and mega-gardevoir but when it mattered he got fucking blast burned.
>>
indifferent, it will be shit anyway
>>
>>30920141
I think they should've done this a long time ago.
>>
>>30920141
Nah, only bring it back to Misty and brock
>>
File: 1465231949146.gif (980KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1465231949146.gif
980KB, 500x367px
Could you imagine the screaming children back in the 90's if they replaced Ash with someone? Or the whining of neckbeards now going ASH IS MY PROTAGONIST.
>>
>>30920489
>brock ok
>misty
we need new waifu's anon stop being a nostalgia cuck
>>
>>30920508
People claim misty, she is the best pokegirl
>>
>>30920201
>they'd have to give a Pikachu to each of them
Fucking why?
>>
>>30920493
if they write his character properly it wont cause such a fuss. look at yugiog yami character was done there was no way to go. only show I can remember who keep asking for the first protag is digimon but look how that ended. digimon tri is fucking awful. Also for every shit season you always get a goldmine tamers.
>>
>>30920317
Excuse me haven't you seen Ash-Greninja and the six Ash-Pikachu and the pikASHium z-crystal? Ash is most definitely the new face of the franchise.
>>
ash is such a shitty written character.
kanto was good
johto was boring
advance besides battle frontier was average
sinnoh was good but got fucked over by tobias
xy no comment
sun and moon is comfy but looks like another mistake.
instead of doing those 5min ep every week they should just do a origin for every game.
>>
>>30920619
>Origins
Boring, Pokemon is comedy no shitty shonen
>>
>>30920141
Then it will be like Yugioh, where we all struggle to remember each season's protag, have to watch a quarter of the episodes trying to develop the character regardless if we like him/her or not, and have to argue endless over which protag is the best. It would be like adding another layer of shit ontop of the usual 'who is the best pokegirls' arguing.
>>
>>30920920
>who is the best pokegirls' arguing.
comes from the games essentially though.
>>30920643
ash is not even funny. he is annoying
>>
>>30920567
What season was Pokemon's goldmine though? Every season blends together if you ask me.
>>
>>30920493
I was a kid back in the 90's and the fact that they didn't swap Ash out with Ethan during the Johto episodes confused the fuck out of me. It pissed me off even more when I saw that Ethan and Typhlosion had actual cartoon episodes that were miles better than the primary Ashnime.

Honestly, most kids/teens of the 90's/early 00's hated Ash as a protag because of how full on retarded he was.
>>
>>30920619
>bw was forgetable
kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.