[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chaining for HA Gabite with my Smeargle >have to keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1436373178266.jpg (51KB, 501x382px) Image search: [Google]
1436373178266.jpg
51KB, 501x382px
>chaining for HA Gabite with my Smeargle
>have to keep switching to my Gigalith to proc Sand Stream every 8 turns with with Smooth Stone, you already lose a turn on the switch
>Sandile's spam mudslap and SOS'd spawns can have Intimidate, forcing the need to use Haze or Switch to remove accuracy reduction or when the -6 Attack makes Smeargle's already low fucking attack almost unusable
>Lv 31 Sandile's sometimes end up using Dig, wasting Sandstorm turns and wasting SOS procs
>Sometimes combinations of Dig and just failing to SOS despite 1 HP and Adrenaline Orb on the same turn, losing multiple Sandstorm turns
>Sandile's sometimes Swagger EACH OTHER, potentially swaggering the original one being chained and it confuse kills itself
>Gabite has Take Down, can kill itself with recoil if you fail to catch it and it wakes up early

WHO THOUGHT THIS BULLSHIT WAS A GOOD IDEA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I thought it had to be overworld weather (i.e the area you're in have to already have the weather up) that cause Gabite and it's fellow weather friends to appear.
>>
>>30920131
>There's permanent sandstorm at night
>Chain Trapinch/Dugtrio
>Switch to a Ghost type when Gabite appears
>>
>>30920223

No, it can be Ability / Sandstorm move.

The desert in Sun and Moon only has Harsh Sunlight in the day time. I don't know if it turns into Sandstorm in the evening (or ever is naturally Sandstorm).

Also, I haven't seen a Castform yet.

I should have added to OP if anyone has other bullshit SOS chain stories.
>>
>>30920245

>perma sanstorm at night

I HAD NO FUCKING IDEA.

My timeframe to play pretty much corresponds to Daylight time in game.

>Trapinch
Trapinch has Dig too. But I suppose that doesn't matter if I do it at night with Perma Sandstorm.
>>
>>30920131
I was chaining for HA Mareanie which finding the corsola in the first place is annoying and the Mareanie attack Corsola a lot so you have to leave Corsola higher than 1 hp so it doens't get chip shotted out. Mareanie doens't call for help either. Also Corsola sometimes knows recover which can be anoying unless you fight a specific level one to chain off of. I've had some of them struggle to death while waiting for a HA Mareanie. I got one eventually though an hour later.
>>
>>30920273
Still better than Swagger and Embargo
>>
>>30920411

Yeah, I totally forgot to mention that Embargo was a huge fucking pain in the ass too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.