[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone else really disappointed with this fight? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: totem7.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
totem7.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
Was anyone else really disappointed with this fight?

It's the fucking final Totem, against the Pseudo, no less. It's underleveled, has even weaker teammates that offer no doubles synergy or support whatsoever, and shitty AI.

Why the fuck are the supports only level 32? Why don't they help the Totem? I guess Hakamo-o is suppsed to be a threat because it boosts while you handle Kommo-o, but then it jobs because its only attacking move is Sky Uppercut.

The item choice is nonsensical too. Kommo-o has a Mental Herb. What, so it can spam Protect even if you try to Taunt it? Why doesn't it have a Fairy damage-reducing Berry? Moonblast oneshots it before it can even call a support.

The AI is shit too. It seems that its way of dealing with Fairies is to tank the hit, call Scizor, then Protect while Scizor kill the Fairy with Metal Claw. No Bullet Punch, no Iron Head, just fucking Metal Claw. I'm not sure if it even has Technician.

How I'd improve the fight:

- Kommo-o is now level 50
- Supports are both level 45
- Hold item is a Fairy Berry
- Hakamo-o has Dragon Claw or Poison Jab instead of Bide
- Scizor gets Technician Bullet Punch and Iron Head

Fixed, or too difficult? Probably should be difficult, it's stupid that Lurantis is the hardest Totem.
>>
>>30916265
>It seems that its way of dealing with Fairies is to

Forgot to add that it never fucking does this. It just Protects forst turn and summons Hakamo-o instead.
>>
I'd always assume that it was suppose to be some sort of mini-boss as there's another boss fight right after it.

I guess it could be little bit harder?
>>
>>30916265
The fight with the pseudos is always one of the easiest fights in the game in any game if you have something it's weak to.
>>
>>30916265
Totems get natural moves.
It should get Dragondance While Supports spam Scary face and Dragon tails
>>
>>30916265
Komoo-o it's pure disappointment. I guarantee that if it was Dragon/Steel that shit would've been better.
>>
>>30916265
Lurantis is hard because you have yet to fully complete your team, and didn't know about its 1 turn solar blade. At this late point in the game, your team should be ready for the E4, which make this battle a minor inconvenience at best. Other than outright cheating/level scaling, there really isn't much you can do to make it harder.
>>
>>30916265
>Lurantis
>Hard
The hardest for me was Wishwashi because of that stupid Alomola.
>>
>>30916288
I was doing a Nuzlocke and the first thing it did was use Flash Cannon on my Shiinotic as I tried to Spore it. Didn't even kill it and summoned Hakamo-O instead
>>
>>30916314
The support gets DD, too bad they're so underleveled compared to the Totem.
>>
>>30916338
This. Also, no boss should have double weakness, as it makes it easy to work around them.
For hardest Totem, for my team, it was clearly Mimikyu. If it wasn't for Pokémon Refresh easy mode shenanigans and less than ideal AI, I would definetely lose at least once against it.
>>
>>30916265
how was your friday night alone OP?
>>
>>30916506
Sad and full of regrets
>>
>>30916445
I beat mimikyu without breaking its disguise. Toxic mareanie + pyukumuku
Tbh pyukumuku broke most of the totems in the game, especially cause i could revive it and throw it in again
>>
>>30916506

Eh, okay. I'm about to get comfy and have a cup of tea.
>>
>>30916445
I got lucky and the thing constantly missed with Play Rough, while the Haunters couldn't figure out why Hypnosis wasn't hitting Minior.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.