[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rotom's only purpose was to guide you to the god awful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: rotom-dex2.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
rotom-dex2.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
>Rotom's only purpose was to guide you to the god awful Lillie cutscene
>once the credits roll he becomes a useless fuck

What the fuck was his problem?

>Rotom replaces the pss system from gen 6

Where the hell did that even come from?

>touching rotom on the touch screen does nothing

What did they mean by this?

>no way to customize the second screen or just remove rotom
>would have been insanely useful in festival plaza, but he isn't causing you to have to disconnect just to look in your pokedex to see what else you need to trade on gts or trade with friends

really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
Gamefreak loves taking one step forward and 5 steps back.
>>
File: RotomShitpostingonvp.png (123KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
RotomShitpostingonvp.png
123KB, 720x600px
I liked it.
>>
>>30906352
I actually liked Rotom, he was a pal. Having my little electro ghost buddy cheering me on was a nice touch.

The implementation was of course terrible.
>>
>>30906352

Had to make the second screen as useless as possible so nothing's lost when porting to the switch.
>>
>>30906635
I really like Rotom as well but the none of his lines really reflected his personality
>>
There was nice touches like Rotom wishing it had a signature z-move and not recognizing Null, but it was as disappointing as I expected. It's just a typical pokedex with a little bit of flavor.
>>
File: 2444.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
2444.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>30906661
>More than a decade of dual screen pokemon games across 4 gens
>Never got real time egg hatching using 2nd screen for no pause in gameplay
>ds is now kill
>>
>>30906352
If rotom had been the PSS that would've been awesome. Regardless, I still enjoyed having him throughout the game and I still do
>>
File: burroughs__medium.png (46KB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
burroughs__medium.png
46KB, 250x125px
it reminded me of a kid friendly burroughs/dagda.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.