[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 1 Mt Moon is larger than any cave in Kalos and Alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18

File: 1463359632624.png (74KB, 212x195px) Image search: [Google]
1463359632624.png
74KB, 212x195px
>Gen 1 Mt Moon is larger than any cave in Kalos and Alola

Post things that really make you think.
>>
File: 1482107240377.gif (440KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1482107240377.gif
440KB, 186x186px
>Man they can put so much stuff into a small GB cartridge! This world is very big for a Game Boy game, I wonder what they'll be able to do in the future when technology advances!
>>
they lowered the levels of the pokemon and trainers in bw2's abundant shrine to the same as the route before it even though you can't acess the area without waterfall
>>
That commercial legit makes me feel kinda sad.
>>
>>30901541
>Gen I, III, IV had a whole dungeon for Mewtwo
>Gen VI has you entering a cave and finding Mewtwo right away
Hmmmmm...
>>
File: 1476421124636.png (274KB, 1280x614px) Image search: [Google]
1476421124636.png
274KB, 1280x614px
>>30901572
so true, so sad...
>>
I'll post it as soon as someone gets dubs.
>>
File: 1471558766310.gif (506KB, 273x335px) Image search: [Google]
1471558766310.gif
506KB, 273x335px
>gen 1 cerulean cave has a diverse as fuck pokemon population and is one of the few caves in the entire series where zubat family doesn't reign supreme.
>>
>>30901719
>The whole point of 4chan is to be anonymous
>Some attention whoring tripfag STILL has his trip on to this day
Hmmmmm...
>>
>>30901796
Chargestone cave is pretty fucking top tier too
>>
>>30901820
Charge stone? What about dick charge?
>>
>>30901541
Yeah i love empty spaces too
>>
>>30901541
>Gamefreak come out with some really cool designs for new game
>Make encounter rates 5%
>Fill the rest of the games grass with Pokémon from previous games
It really urks me how gamefreak keep putting mons from older game in. Hopefully we can see a game in the future with a completely new pokédex.
Also:
>Lets bring the game out in November and not allow the players to move their old Pokémon till January Xddddd
Also:
>Lets remove previous features XXxddddd
>>
>>30901867
>Hopefully we can see a game in the future with a completely new pokédex.
Seeing as the majority seems to dislike BW this will probably never happen again, unfortunately.
>>
>>30901738
Summoning donuts.
>>
>>30901867
>Hopefully we can see a game in the future with a completely new pokédex.

Last time they did that the games sold badly, it's what prompted them to go full pandering since gen 6 in the first place, and the sad part is that it's actually working.
>>
That's fine. Caves fuckin suck
>>
>>30901904
We don't need another BW

We need another BW2 or Sinnoh (Platinum) distribution %

Or hell even Hoenn
>>
>>30901738
A doughnut sure would be good right about now..
>>
>>30901738
r-rolling
>>
>>30901572
I really, really like this jiff image. Do you mind if I save it to my hard disk, friend?
>>
>Boy I sure love repetitive bland filler caves full off Zubats
>>
Mt Moon also sucks ass, so there is that. Too big for it's own good.
>>
>>30901928
This.
>>
>>30901719
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: 1481964210803.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1481964210803.png
85KB, 312x332px
>>30901541
>then
>your journey consists of only yourself and your Pokemon
>for the majority of your adventure, your only interruptions are your rival and the evil team, both of which serve as obstacles in your path
>get to explore most areas on your own
>now
>you get "friends" tacked on to your adventure
>they interrupt you for the most pointless shit, and mostly serve no purpose other than to tell you're the best trainer ever
>can hardly come across any new areas without a friendly NPC popping out from the side
>>
>Wanting a cave bigger than Mt. Moon
>Wanting caves
Fucking neck yourself, caves have been cancerous since gen 1 and always will be
>>
>>30902081
>What is repel
>>
>>30901719
There was an entire dungeon before it dumbass, did you miss the huge forest beforehand?
>>
>>30901904

Maybe I'd have liked it if it was actually a completely new Pokédex, instead of the caves being filled with a two-stage flying type bat, a two-stage ground type mole and a three stage rock that evolves by trading.
>>
>>30901572
>mfw it took them 20 fucking years to take rid off the grid
>even without them the layouts still look the same
>>
>>30902206
Delicious
>>
>>30902121

This shit is pretty fucking annoying. Undermines the whole concept of adventure. Players need space.
>>
>>30901738
>tfw I love these bug mon but hate suni
Fuck this board.
>>
I understand what you're getting at but I'm glad caves are smaller now.

My least favorite "dungeons" of Pokemon.
>>
File: 1468185455163.jpg (58KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1468185455163.jpg
58KB, 480x330px
>>30902127
>>30902093
>>30902081
>>30901928
>>
>>30901924
That's because Gen 1-3 are best and everything else was GF being lazy fucks in every area of the game.
>>
>>30902319
I love those gens but you're being fucking crazy. Gen 3 sucked until emerald came in and the cool gamecube compatibilities were nice too. Platinum, hgss, bw and sun/moon were fantastic. Do you even like pokemon?
>>
>>30902206
I wish I could be shrunk and jammed into her squishy donut. Violently rubbing myself against her walls.
Is that weird?
>>
>>30902421

Yes. Rub gently.
>>
>>30902515
You're right. I wouldn't want her to use Fissure on me.
>>
>>30902121
Holy shit this

Only gen 1 and 2 have the option to not go through tutorials
>>
>>30901541
Why would you want a large cave
Caves are fucking annoying
>>
>>30901904
>>30901924
BW1 failed because a majority of the new mons sucked
I like BW but Unova mons are ugly, there are only a handful that I really like (The ones I used on my team + Braviary, Victini, Meloetta, and Genesect)
>>
>>30901864
"empty spaces" = atmosphere and sense of exploration
or do you want the whole dungeon to be like 2 easy puzzles and then you find the legendary pokemon?
>>
>>30902808
Oh and Hydreigon. Hydreigon is also cool. Why does it evolve at level 64 though. Why does Braviary evolve at 54. Unova evolution levels make no sense.
>>
>>30902743
Because big dungeons with puzzles are awesome for the sense of exploration. The only good dungeon Alola has is Vast Poni Canyon.

Mount Lanakila is pathetic and don't even get me started on the volcano, where you enter the inside and just wrap to the exist
>>
>>30902881
>warp to the exist

What did he mean by this?
>>
>Gen 1 Mt Moon was also unfun shit with nothing but hordes of zubats and hikers using the same 4 pokemon which poses absolutely no challenge

really activates the almonds
>>
>Wanting caves
Actually kill yourself.
>>
>>30902843
>"empty spaces" = atmosphere and sense of exploration

Nah, empty spaces = filler and sense of wasted time
>>
>>30902937
Yeah man, fuck challenge and explorations, the entire game should be a complete breeze to pass by. Mt. Lanakila did it right
>>
>20 years and 7 generations later, there are over 800 mons
>go to cave
>nothing but zubat
>go surfing
>nothing but tentacool
>go fishing
>nothing but magikarp
>go to the desert
>nothing but sandile
>>
>>30903064
>walk in grass
>nothing but wingull
>>
>>30902973
Challenge is when a puzzle is hard, but isn't expecting you to know information you can't possibly know unless you have a guide or played the game before.

Challenge is NOT pushing rocks down holes that don't line up properly with the previous floor and thus you can't actually see where the fuck the rocks are landing!

Exploration? Maybe, but every single person I've ever met wants to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible before their repels run out. I shouldn't HAVE to spray repels constantly to avoid having zubats asking me if they're my fifty thousandth encounter, and if that means they win a prize!
>>
>>30903107
It's trial and error, and you can mostly infer how the puzzle work just by looking at the locations of rocks and holes. In general a good rule of thumb is to push whatever's closest to the closest hole. And in the end at least you get a nice sense of "aww yiis I beat this cave" that you don't really get from crossing Mount Lanakila or Wela Volcano, since they're a single direction railoraded empty routes.

Exploration is cool, and Vast Poni Canyon did it right since it has a few "hidden areas", like that one near the Ace trainers that I didn't find out until after E4. It's not fun when things are just straight paths
>>
File: cerulean cave.png (284KB, 434x4172px) Image search: [Google]
cerulean cave.png
284KB, 434x4172px
>>30903107
>I shouldn't HAVE to spray repels constantly to avoid having zubats asking me if they're my fifty thousandth encounter, and if that means they win a prize!

Its not like they aren't capable of doing diverse cave populations, and with over 800 mons there are no excuses.
>>
>>30903186
Trial and error is an outdated concept of game design, and really needs to be replaced with difficult where the required information is all there, you just have to figure out what it means, or what to do with it. Basically I should be going:

>Ohhhhh, I get it! That was actually pretty clever.

Rather than:
>...How the fuck was I supposed to know about that!?!
>>
File: 1470778011951.png (70KB, 285x215px) Image search: [Google]
1470778011951.png
70KB, 285x215px
>>30903200
same guy, just wanted to add that sensible pokemon locations is a double edged sword and is part of the reason they bringing back zubats and tentacools every gen. Yeah it makes no sense for dodrio to be in some dank dark cave x levels underground, as opposed to flat grasslands, but its way better than golbat and dugtrios only both at a 95% encounter rate.
>>
>>30903289
>thinking sliding rock puzzles are not possible by just looking at them from a glance

Jesus anon no wonder this games big rock puzzle is only 3 rocks.

Also it's not just the caves or lack there of thats a joke, Every route is a glorified hallway. There only "secret" area is one little beach on the first island.
>>
>>30901541
I was really disappointed when the tapu ruins weren't big underground dungeons. I was excited for that, turns out it's just a Machamp shove blocker to stop you from getting there until you're supposed to.

I miss big dungeons that we could explore.
>>
>>30903200
Why were there Electrode and Magneton and Racihu and Wigglytuff in the Cerulean Cave?
>>
>>30903289
And GF decided on the even worse option of "here's a small straight path faggot, have fun". They pretty much only tried with Vast poni Canyon, and besides I don't think it's asking much for for something like Wela Volcano to be Reversal Mountain (BW2) tier of map. It wasn't overly complex, but it was explorable and fun to cross. More fun than

>pass gras spatch
>enter cave entrance
>teleport to exist
>repeat a second time
>now you're a the top!

>>30903334
That's not really an issue anymore. From the top of my head, exluding regular cave dwellers like Zubat, Boldore and Geodude family, you can have in a cave, while making sense

>Ferrothorn
>Haxorus
>Probopass
>Sableye
>Carbink
>Steelix
>Aggron
>Marowak
>Noivern
>Claydol

And depending if it's for example a cold cave, you have shit like Sneasel, Piloswine, etc.

>>30903388
I'd argue some of Alola's routes are pretty well designed, and even back then none of the routes were especially challenging, the puzzles were mostly reserved to caves. What's really dissapointing are mountains and caves
>>
>>30901541

it just felt bigger because there was no run button
>>
File: Mt_Mortar_Lower_Cave_C[1].png (72KB, 640x864px) Image search: [Google]
Mt_Mortar_Lower_Cave_C[1].png
72KB, 640x864px
>>30903428
>I miss big dungeons that we could explore.
Explore what?
A huge maze of identical dark cave textures while encountering a hundred Golbat just to find a Max Elixer?

Caves have always sucked.
>>
>>30903458
No, it was actually bigger period. I mean what competition does Alola brings in terms of cave? Mount Lanakila? Blush Mountain? Wela Volcano?Resolution Cave

Vast Poni Canyon is the only possible contender
>>
>>30901541
Who gives a shit? Has anyone in human history ever thought to themselves "Wow, I'm enjoying my time exploring Mt. Moon!"
>>
>>30903499
Caves were sometimes a pain to get past (lookign at you Rock Tunnel, altough I have have myself to blame for not using Flash), but having shit to explore is fun and you get a sense of accomplishment when finishing them that I'd prefer over crossing the straight path that is Mount Lanakila and go "...that's it?"
>>
File: Pokémon_Mansion_B1F_RBY[1].png (5KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Mansion_B1F_RBY[1].png
5KB, 480x448px
>>30903470
You can do exploration well.
I liked the Pokemon Mansion, it was not too big, had great music, wasn't a dark cave, and had lore hidden
>>
>>30903388
Buddy, did you play the first gen games? Because I seem to recall there were times where you could push the rocks the wrong way and end up locking yourself out of the solution, then have to figure out if you just pushed the rocks on THAT screen wrong, or if you pushed the ones on the floor above you wrong.

>>30903443
I'll agree that there didn't seem to be much in the way of long gauntlet type areas in the game, although vast poni canyon I think partially made up for it because it finally stopped having the stupid pokemon riding theme play every time I just wanted to look around to see if the game designers wanted to hide things underneath patches of invisible again!

I just wish the music went on through battles too. Same with the ice mountain, even if it was an absurdly short area made to make up for how long the canyon was earlier.
>>
>>30903534
Lanakila isn't supposed to be Victory Road, Poni Canyon is.
Lanakila is more like the badge check.
Though, I admit, it could have been expanded on
>>
>>30903458
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FRLG
Okay retard.
Rock Tunnel in HGSS is pretty close in size to RBY and its tiny as shit.
You want a tiny cave? See one Diglett Tunnel
>>
>>30903470
BW/2 had the best dungeons of the series, those are the ones I miss. In terms of caves, I enjoyed Ancient Ruins, the sewers, Mistralion Cave, Chargestone Cave, Reversal Mountain, and it had god-tier Victory Road. Other ones like Abundant Shrine, Giant Chasm too. It's a shame they cut back on them. Annoying to have to travel back through, maybe, but there are repels for that.
>>
>>30903556
Mount Lanakila is the most hyped mountain in the game. Everyone raves about how big and awesome and tall it is, and then it's a really tiny cave with the only relevant things being Icium Z and the Icy "evolve your Eevee into the shittiest evolution" Rock

Besides, most of the game prior to Vast Poni Canyon was tiny """dungeons""" or somewhat medium-sized routes that didn't offer much challenge either. The game could've really have used another challenging dungeon, especially because how everyone goes "man you gotta be a real badass to cross Mt. Lanakila and face the league"
>>
File: 1469789534246.jpg (82KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469789534246.jpg
82KB, 480x360px
>>30903470
the only good point your bringing to the table is the golbat dilemma.

dead ends have items so you don't feel like you wasted your fucking time. dead ends also make you eventual success in getting thru the cave all the better. Whats the fucking point of a straight cave flavored hallway where with two trainers? may as well be another outside route. We don't even get legends or stationary pokemon waiting on the lowest levels of caves because there are no caves with various levels.

The "view newly captured pokemon/add to party option" would have been a godsend in gen 1-5 now it just seems kinda pointless along with esc ropes/dig/teleport/etc since no dungeons and everywhere is a 1 floored hallway.
>>
>>30903634
>>30903470
And I liked Twist Mountain and Dragonspiral Tower as well. And the Undersea Ruins were cool too, although could have been expanded upon.

BW/2 may have had a linear route setup, but there were lots of little nooks and crannies to explore on each route, which I enjoyed much more than a non-linear but non-explorable route setup.
>>
>>30903470
There's also the feeling of mystery invoked when going deeper and deeper into the ground to find secrets, or perhaps a legendary pokemon. Gives it the proper atmosphere of exploring a dangerous/isolated location. That isn't really present anywhere in SM.
>>
>>30902881
I think you're mixing Pokémon caves up with Final Fantasy caves
>>
>>30903776
I had a sense of exploration and mistery whole diving deeper into the Whirpool Islands or Cerulean Cave only to find a legendary waiting at the end.

I did not have a sense of exploration and mistery when I stepped into the Wela volcano, expecting to cross its interior, but intead I got insta-warped to the the top
>>
>>30901719
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: wow.png (166KB, 478x421px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
166KB, 478x421px
>>30903844
>tfw people will ignore the arguments and deflect to his spelling
>>
>>30903844
I think that works only if there is a pokemon waiting for you in the depths of the cave

It's no fun to go through a cave if the only thing waiting for you is a useless item, or something you can breed anyway
>>
>Atlus will never design a Pokemon dungeon
>>
>>30903954
Personally, it also worked for me on things like Ice Tunnel or Rock Cave where you get sent to unqiue new cities with new routes, and new trainers with pokémon you didn't see before up until that point. Feels more rewarding than crossing a mountain that it's just a glorified route
>>
>>30902843
Nothing you said makes any sense whatsoever. Cerulean Cave has no empty spaces and it's a dungeon worthy of that name. Mt.Moon is composed of unnecessarily large rooms that have nothing in them.
>>
>>30903844
>>30903776
This is why Mistralton Cave and Reversal Mountain were the best
>>
>>30902121
>Then
>Oh hey, you're a new trainer, I'll teach you how everything works
>Follow me!
>This is the pokecenter, that's the pokemart, over there is the gym. Bye!
>Now
>Oh hey my wonderful friend, we need to teach you how everything works in this world since you have just started your journey to become the greatest pokemon trainer ever, as well as my best friend
>Let us away to the pokemon centre
>Here is the pokemon centre, this is where you get your pokemon healed. Go talk to the woman at the desk and have her heal your pokemon.
>Great, I can already tell that you are going to be the best trainer in the world and my bestest friend ever, you are so wonderful. The skill in which you handed your pokeballs to the woman at the counter was incredible
>Ok, now let us away to the bathroom so I can teach you how to use the hand dryer! Oh, but not before I teach you how to tie your shoes.
>What? You already know how to do that?
>That doesn't matter my silly best friend, I still have to teach you anyway. Just wait until the thirty minute lecture I'll have to give you on the new gimmick of this game, which will probably never be used in the series ever again.
>>
>>30903998
Another problem I have is how caves always have such a small selection of pokemon
That could easily be fixed, though

As long as something like Mt. Coronet never happens again I'll be satisfied
>>
>>30903995
>Pokemon will never have F.O.E.

>>30904010
Gee why does a huge fucking mountain have huge wide-open caves?
>nothing in them
It was full of rare candies, TMs, and rare Pokemon like Paras and Clefairy.
And clefairy got slightly more common as you descended, rewarding you for exploring more as you neared the end.
>>
>>30904053
The only real bad cave in gen 1 was seafoam, as that was legit full of dead ends with nothing. But it was totally optional.
>>
>>30901572
desu everything was going uphill at a pleasant pace until gen 6.
>>
>>30901820
>sperm eel
>gear
>tik
>duran
>my mom's boulder
>mole

>anywhere near cerulean cave

nope
>>
>>30904041
The only problem with mount coronet was that it was too fucking long and constantly needed HMs.

If that massive place were a post game area it'd be really cool
>>
>>30904134
Gen six was a complete abortion, everything was ruined in favor of making everything look pretty. God, even ORAS couldn't rely on having already designed caves, Granite Cave and the Sky Pillar were lobotomized just to make interesting set pieces.
>>
>>30903993
Gen IV right?
>>
>>30904165
>the mountain that's built up as the great wall dividing the region into halves took too long to navigate
That was the point.
>>
>>30904165
It really wasn't that bad. Keep in mind you don't cross it all at once. You cross 3 (rough guess haven't played Gen 4 in a whole) times, and it's always different parts

You initially cross a small part of it, you cross it again to reach snowpoint, exploring the lower level with the underground lake, and then you cross it a final time. Yes the final journey is huge and require HMs galore, but then again, it's the hype ascent to the summit for the final climax, so at least it's justified.
>>
File: _you_0.png (473KB, 665x3422px) Image search: [Google]
_you_0.png
473KB, 665x3422px
>>30901719
Hi there!
>>
>>30904134
This. We were doing so well and then Gen 6 knocked us down to square one all over again. We'll be lucky if they keep improving from Gen 7 onwards.
>>
>>30903438
They could comfortably live there without any worries. Electric pokemon can flash and see what's up, wiggles can double slap any bitch they come across. They all wanted to be there to be stronger since they're already the strongest wild pokemon, then they started breeding populations. Magneton was attracted by iron deposits in the cave, maybe raichu and electrode as well since megnetite could be the source of that iron.

With a tiny spec of imagination you can make sense of it.
>>
File: 1362493047100.gif (3MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
1362493047100.gif
3MB, 256x195px
What the ever living fuck was the point of resolution cave and why the fuck does it only have Dugtrio and Golbats on the fucking post-game?
>>
>>30901541
Mt. Moon and it's infinite zubay spam and aggravatingly large layout that didn't promote exploration was also an often complained about feature even for Gen wunners.
>>
>>30902254
>instead of grid we just get pointless curves / slaloming in the routes

why
>>
>oh cool! a volcano area! I can't wait to explore i-
>it's just an entrance that teleports you straight to the exit
>there's even an NPC pretending you worked hard to get up there and heals your pokemon even though it was literally only 1 or 2 trainers and some patches of grass
>people will defend this
>>
After played red on VC before S/M released i can say that i hated the caves with multiple passions, the same boring textures with the same boring hikers with endless zubats, i wouldn't even care if they added mon variety as I'd just look for the one guy i need for my team and fuck off, what i really want are medium sized caves with a tall grass equivalent and some useful rewards (legendaries, competitive battle items) designed by atlus, i agree that gen7 was lacking in the cave department but saying old caves aren't annoying as hell and boring to traverse is just untrue.
>>
>>30903064
>COME ON DESERT GIVE ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT

>Here's a dugtrio lul
>>
>>30903995
Imagine this with Shadow Tag Wobbuffet and Arena Trap Fissure/Sheer Cold Walrein.
>>
File: mt_moon (1).jpg (19KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
mt_moon (1).jpg
19KB, 320x256px
>>30901541
terminus cave in XY is bigger then mt moon
>>
>>30901541
>>30901572
They realized caves are dogshit and only mentally ill people enjoy them.
>>
>>30906781
I'm phoneposting, sorry for the typos lads
>>
File: 250px-602Tynamo.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-602Tynamo.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>30904156
>mocking no weaknesses coil fish, Drilbur, spinny spiky bro and what will eventually evolve into a glorious websetter with a Compoundeyes-boosted Thunder
>>
>>30902074
save it! its all yours bro
>>
>>30901679
nigga what does this have to do with anything
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.