[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he lets his nostalgia control his opinions >he thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1481916606484.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
1481916606484.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>he lets his nostalgia control his opinions
>he thinks gen 3 is the best
>he thinks gen 4 is the best
>he doesn't think gen 5 is the best
>he doesn't think gen 7 is the best
>>
>>30900308
>gen 7 is the best
BECAUSE KANTO IS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!
>>
>>30900308
Those whores won't laugh when they'll be getting the D.
>>
>he lets his nostalgia control his opinions
>he thinks gen 4 is the best

????????????????
>>
>>30900419
They already have D newfriend

You'll be getting it
>>
>>30900308
Do people unironically get off to this game? Look at those fucking tenheads.
>>
>>30900445

OP does because there's no way in hell he's seeing a real vagina without paying for it.
>>
File: 1440024918148.gif (966KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440024918148.gif
966KB, 500x250px
>>30900482
>wanting real women

are you gay or something?
>>
>>30900308
>Gen I
At it's time of the release, it was the best. It just did endure the test of time.

>Gen II
Introduced a lot of great things, but had a overall bad time using those great things.

>Gen III
Good for its time, not so good now.

>Gen IV
Great. Brought a lot of new things to the table. But it had its fair share of flaws. And those flaws aren't simple things.

>Gen V
Probably the best. It improved upon everything Gen IV had, introduced a lot of great things, made more than two good characters for the first time and had a story that was well presented story. Not without its flaws, however. It arguably had the second worst starters, and it was as liner as Gen III.

>Gen VI
A huge step back, as well as a huge step forward. Megas, customization and 3D are all things that were something we needed, but story and characters went back to Gen IV levels. What made it worse was that it was considerably easier and lacked as much content.

>VII
Improved upon everything from Gen VI, added story and characters better than Gen V and added a few good things. Though it does have considerably less content than Gen V, but that alone isn't enough to even it out. A lack of a skip button could be considered annoying, and Alola region is a bit bland, I'd say it is tied be Gen V for the best spot.
>>
>le Gen V had a good story meme
Stop watching so much fucking anime.
>>
>>30900308
Gen VII's flaws are just too much.

The overworld, including the size and lack of puzzles, and how empty a lot of it is, linearity, cutscenes, slowness, missing game modes, and the number of Pokemon for many trainers, a number of the battles, just bad.
>>
>>30900892
sorry newfriend, but this is an anime imageboard
>>
>>30901098
That's why the anime board is flailing way behind the television, video games and political boards among others. It ain't 2002 anymore lad.
>>
>>30901097
>gen 7 is linear

am I the only one who doesn't understand this? S/M is the first Pokemon game where I've spent more time wandering around, talking to NPCs, and filling out the dex then I have spent playing the story.

also,
>lack of puzzles
explain.

>overworld size
pretty sure all the islands combined are as big as every other region.

>cutscenes
I'll give you this onw, but only for the first island. the other cutscenes are fine.

>slowness
Ill give you that one.

>missing game modes
tell me with a straight face that you ever played triple or rotation battles more then 5 times in a single game.

>number of Pokemon for many trainers
explain.

>number of battles
explain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.