[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The plot in S/M is terrible. You can literally prevent everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

The plot in S/M is terrible. You can literally prevent everything if you tell Lusamine about his husband chilling out at Poke Pelago. What the fuck were GF thinking?
>>
>implying Mohn isn't the true mastermind
>>
>>30897461

You don't get the full picture until Lusamine is already choke full of Nihilego's toxins, with the plot well on its way to a climax.
>>
How do we know the two are married?
>>
Didn't mohn leave because lusamine was going insane?
>>
>>30897461
>his husband
>his
>>
>>30897820
Backstory is provided in the aether foundation. I don't remember exactly but iirc there was an accident and he disappeared, reappearing on pelago with amnesia.
>>
>>30897461
You don't find out about Mohn or Lusamine's desire to find him until after everything's gone down, as I recall. And by that point, she wants her jellyfish harem too much.
>>
>>30898978
It just says he worked as a scientist there and discovered wormholes.
I don't think there's anything that explicitly links him to Lusamine family.
>>
Mohn wants to stay on the Pelago. It's fulfilling the real mission of the Aether foundation that his wife is too crazy and damaged to actually fulfill.

>A real, nondiscriminatory haven for all Pokemon, even rejects
>Agrarian, connected to the land.
>Doesn't rely on a bloated, corrupt organization that interferes with the ecosystem.

Mohn doesn't want to come back.
>>
Mohn is balls-deep in every single Pokemon that goes to Poke Pelago. Your waifus, husbands, competitive team, breeders, living dex, trade fodder, everything. He fucks every single Pokémon to exhaustion. His hairy white bean filled belly wobbles endlessly while he thrusts into their rainbow bean roofied holes. You can't keep the Pokemon from going to Poke Pelago either. If they go into the PC once, just once, Mohn has fucked them.
>>
>>30897461
To be fair, the protagonist doesn't know about this. You only find out if read random books, which I doubt a 11 year old would do.
>>
File: 1477192574492.png (109KB, 293x246px) Image search: [Google]
1477192574492.png
109KB, 293x246px
>>30897461
>Implying MC didn't just keep it a secret so Lillie can only rely on him and him alone
>>
>>30898978
IIRC He disappeared into the same wormhole that Cosmog came out of.
>>
>>30899393
Gladion mentions that his father got sucked into a wormhole.
>>
>>30899393
Mohn's face is literally Gladion but fat and old. Especially the hair. It's also been mentioned in game that Mohn is the one who started researching the UBs, until he disappeared. We also know that being in Ultra Space for too long wlll cause Amnesia.
>>
>>30897461
This bothered me too. Hopefully a sequel will bring Mohn and Lusamine/Gladion/Lillie together.
>>
>>30897461
It's The Big Lebowski
Stuff just happens to Sun/Moon
>>
>>30897461
You misunderstood what Gladion said about Lusamine wanting to reach Mohn. Even he knows that may not be the truth, and thought of that as a way to cope with his fucked up mother. We don't know for sure if that was her intention.
>>
i always thoight that colress was lusamine's husband. fits the crazy scientist background, wierd hairdo trend, and also inexplicable appears in sun and moon. also his hair color is closer to gladion and lily's so
>>
>>30901186
GF is not the type to throw in red herrings.

If Gladion brought up the fact this it was his mother's way to "cope," it was probably intentional by the Game Devs.
>>
>>30897461
>get lost in Ultra Space
>end up in a tropical pokemon simulator software
Must be a great place to go if you avoid the nihilegos fucking up your mind
>>
>>30900504
I'm not disagreeing, but I've not seen where they say Mohn the scientist and Mohn the Poke Pelago are the same guy. It seems weird that you can find out all this information in game and not be able to tell Gladion or Lillie "I think this guy is your dad."
>>
>>30901923
That's because the MC is a sociopathic 11 year-old with an unchanging stare and an empty smile plastered onto his face.
>>
>>30901949
It's really weird they give so many characters so many expressions, but the player character gets none.

I'm guessing GF didn't want to make 'character assumptions' for the players, but it only makes things more worrisome.
>>
>>30899451
This is some delicious pasta I would eat again
>>
>Tfw have a Nihilego and a ton of other UBs in my boxes now

NO ESCAPE OLD MAN
>>
Can someone explain Mohn to me? So he went through the ultra wormhole and eventually ended up in Poke Pelago? Did he lose his memory like Anabel did? And is Poke Pelago an alternate dimension thing or just another island, cuz you can fly there on a Charizard.
>>
>>30897461
I don't think she gives a shit about anything at that point
>>
Rainbow Beans are fucking borked. You feed two of them to a Pokémon and you immediately become BFFs, how is that balanced?
>>
>>30904950
All that's know is that he worked for the Æther Foundation, researched UB and Ultra Wormholes, and then went missing following an expedition.
We don't know what happened afterwards, or how he ended up back in our world. It seems that quite some time passed before he came back, because Gladion says that Lusamine looked for her husband for quite some time and couldn't find him.

There's NPCs who talk about travelling to the PokéPelago and about Mohn being there.
>>
>>30900938
kek
>>
File: DELET THIS.jpg (180KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.jpg
180KB, 700x782px
>>30904543
>mfw I have over 800 mimikyus in my boxes from trying to breed a shiny

I hope he likes pikachus
>>
The plot in WWII is terrible. You can literally prevent everything if you tell Hitler that his art is good. What the fuck was Germany thinking?
>>
I think he is a faller that doesn't remember
>>
Why do you think mohn is her husband? They look like siblings, with the same eye and hair colour
So unless you think it's an incestuous relationship, I do not think mohn is lusamine's hubby
>>
>>30897461
He's hiding from the alimony payments
>>
>>30904543
kek
>>
>>30905013
>you immediately become BFFs
i fucking wish. friendship and affection are completely unrelated. my autism and need to keep my pokemon well fed means absolutely nothing when it comes to evolution or the power of return. they should have just made it so affection directly increases friendship up to a certain amount per day.
>>
File: 1476591991009.png (175KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1476591991009.png
175KB, 431x539px
>>30900938
>>30905688
It's even funnier if you think that Sun/Moon can only speak Kantonian and is just going through the entire game smiling and nodding because they don't know what the fuck anyone is saying.
>>
>>30904950
We arent really sure. All we know is
>There was a Dr Mohn researching Ultrawormholes
>Island Mohn looks like adult fat gladion
>Lusamine's husband dissapeared in a ultrawormhole experiment

Everything seems to indicate that island Mohn is Lusamine's husband and enden in pokepelago after being being sucked by a ultrawormhole

And after Anabel we can assume he lost his memories. We can only think he was chill enough to just go with 'damn, i lost all my memories. Welp, this island looks like a fine place to put a pokeresort, may as well do something with my life'

I cant recall if was explicity stated that Dr mohn dissapeared tho
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.