[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good NDS / 3DS non-mainline Pokemon games, like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1426674882558.jpg (19KB, 271x305px) Image search: [Google]
1426674882558.jpg
19KB, 271x305px
What are good NDS / 3DS non-mainline Pokemon games, like the Mystery Dungeon series?
>>
Mystery Dungeon
Everything else is shit
>>
>>30897349
Conquest and ranger.
>>
>>30897386
Are they all good or are some individual titles within the series better / worse than others?
>>
>>30897349
Conquest is said to be good.
>>
>>30897414
Explorers of sky is top notch, gates of infinity is shit havent played the new one tho

>>30897412
Forgot about Ranger, weird at first but good overall
>>
>>30897349
the Mystery Dungeon series
>>
>>30897349
Pokemon Shuffle and Picross are realy fun but that mobile game feeling is awful
>>
>>30897349
In my honest opinion conquest isn't that bad it just didn't really take off like it should have
>>
All Mystery Dungeon games except GTI, The second and third Ranger games, Conquest, Pokepark 2 and the Orre games.
>>
File: pokemon cincinno.jpg (21KB, 234x224px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon cincinno.jpg
21KB, 234x224px
What was so bad about GTI that made everyone hate it?, i honestly think it's story is probably the best one, and the gameplay was fine.
>>
>>30898652
Probably because it had much less content compared to previous installments. It had like 144 Pokemon that you can recruit, some of which were non-Unova Pokemon, so a good deal of Unova Pokemon just got left out.
>>
>>30898716
that's a pretty weak reason, since it barely affect the main game experience
>>
>>30897349
Pokemon Dash______
>>
Pokemon Rumble Blast is pretty fun, I believe it has all obtainable Pokemon at the time, so up through Generation 5.
>>
>>30898771
> since it barely affect the main game experience
Well, it means there's much less variety both in what you can use and what you can encounter throughout the main game. It's also not the only reason people dislikes it - the game was generally a whole lot slower than the previous games, there was no personality quiz at the start (which, while superficial, was a feature many enjoyed), and the new models and engine looked very drab compared to the more visually appealing sprites of the DS games. Super fixed a lot of these concerns which is why people liked it and not GTI.
>>
>>30898900
damn right it is, and the post game areas are actually quite difficult.
>>
>>30898716
>so a good deal of Unova Pokemon just got left out.

But that's a pro.
>>
>>30898900
My nigga.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.