[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Is literally worst mother other > Thinks her kids only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: Lusamine.png (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lusamine.png
104KB, 500x500px
> Is literally worst mother other
> Thinks her kids only as objects
> Is super vain and only cares about 'beautiful' things
> Is a bitch to everything else
> Bankrolls Team Skull so her company can appear to be the 'good guys'
> Allows invaders from another dimension to enter our world to fuck shit up
> Regardless of all the shit she's done, Lillie didn't leave her evil ass to rot in Ultra Space
> She's not getting arrested or punished for any of her shit

How is thid fucking fair? Bitch should either suffer a Cyrus fate and be stuck in Ultra Space or go to fucking jail.
>>
>>30896371
>Cyrus' fate
Cyrus' backstory is better.
>>
white privilege at its finest
>>
File: awkward.jpg (125KB, 1200x1024px) Image search: [Google]
awkward.jpg
125KB, 1200x1024px
But Anon! She was being controlled by the Ultra-Beasts! So she wasn't in control of her actions!

Except the 'dex notes explicitly that the poison only removes inhibitions.

So no, she DESERVED being left in ultra-space.
>>
>>30896409
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>30896371
Oh my god, pokemon made a statement on Hillary Clinton. Very current events of them.
>>
>>30896413
Do you think Kukui and Burnet have enough money to support Gladion and Lillie?
>>
>>30896439
>Gladion was to survive in a shitty motel with the pittance Team Skull gave him
>Lillie lived in Kukui's lab for two years and took a job as his assistant
You know, even though they came from a rich family, they do seem like they can live with very little and are willing to earn their keep.
>>
File: lusamine.gif (632KB, 92x168px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.gif
632KB, 92x168px
>>
In the end, she didn't get to fulfill her /ss/ fantasies with Hau or get to live in the jellyfish alien dimension, so she didn't exactly come out ahead.
>>
File: SoAwful.gif (2MB, 396x236px) Image search: [Google]
SoAwful.gif
2MB, 396x236px
>>
>>30896371
>Lillie didn't leave her evil ass to rot in Ultra Space
Lillie is a nice girl. MC is a nice boy. They don't hurt people.

>She's not getting arrested or punished for any of her shit
She's literally half-dead. You can't be punished in that state even in real world. Besides, they let morons like Archie/Max off the hook. She's arguable caused less damage than them, even if she's a much worse person.
>>
>>30896371
If you look up the definition of inhibitions you can realize that the removal of such puts someone in an extreme vulnerability to dangerous thoughts that they would have otherwise kept in check

Lusamine wasn't brainwashed but to say that nihilego's poison wasn't a very large factor in her mentality through the game is straight up lying.
>>
>>30896466
>two years
Wasn't it a few months?
>>
>>30896407
Cyrus has a backstory ? Never found any document in Team Galaxy's HQ
>>
>>30896509
Didn't Nihilego affect her after she had already gone crazy?
>>
>>30896515
oh wait sorry I was thinking of Gladion, but still, the point stands.
>>
>>30896413
You say that like it's literally nothing. You remove a nice guy's inhibitions and suddenly he could start raping shit left and right.
>>
>>30896524
You can talk to his grandfather in the battlezone.

Just check bulbapedo for the dialogue
>>
>>30896543
Wasn't he in Sunyshore?
>>
>>30896524
Born and raised in Sunyshore City, he was known to be a good, albeit asocial, student, and so preferred the company of machines over humans and Pokémon. Despite being such a good student, however, he did not live up to his parents' expectations, and so felt rejected. Sometime after this, he decided emotions were the source of all strife in the world, and that only the elimination of emotions, along with spirit, could be the end of fighting in the world, which lead to his plan and actions during the storyline in Sinnoh. His grandfather, who lives on Route 228 in Pokémon Platinum, regrets not taking him in during his time of need. It is also notable that Cyrus is very persistent in order to reach his dream. After being defeated one final time by the player, he ominously hints that someday make his ultimate goal into a reality. In the Distortion World (Pokémon Platinum), it is questionable what happened to him, as he simply walks away, deeper into the world, and is not encountered on the player's return visit.
>>
>>30896550
He sounds like a total autist
>>
>>30896543
>>30896550
Oh, I see, thanks for clearing that up for me anons
>>
>>30896371
Who is worse overall, Ghetsis or Lusamine?
>>
>>30896570
Based autist. He summons three Gods to please his autism. He lives in the Hell of PokeWorld because someone hurt his autism.
>>
>>30896540
if somebody has the urge to rape people then they're not a nice guy, inhibitions stops you from doing things you already want to do, not give you new bad urges.
>>
>>30896371
>Pretty much what you've said about her.
>Looks like a supermodel.

Is she a Hollywood allegory?
>>
>>30896549
I thought so too, but I was playing Platinum a few days ago and found him in the battle zone (or whatever that area is called).
>>
File: Mohn.png (89KB, 237x257px) Image search: [Google]
Mohn.png
89KB, 237x257px
>>30896371
Daily reminder she fucked this dude at least twice
>>
>>30896592
Lusamine. Ghetsis at least raise N properly. He used him, but didn't hurt him, for most part.
>>
>>30896604
Maybe he just let himself go recently.
>>
>>30896604
Daily reminder that people still believe he did [/spoiler]not.[/spoiler]
>>
>>30896592
Ghetsis was trying to kill everyone in Unova. Lusamine was a dick, yes, but the scale of her actions was clearly less insane.
>>
>>30896528
Perhaps, but not in any significant way that would have endangered the world. She still deserves to lose custody of her children because she failed to care for them despite losing her husband, but unloading the full responsibility of the damage she done on her when she was affected by a severe mind altering poison is the opposite of justice.
>>
>>30896604
I'm 100% sure he looked better when he was a scientist working his ass off 24/7 and barely eating because who has time for that when you're TRYING TO CREATE ARTIFICIAL GODS than he does now that he lives on an island paradise with nothing to do but eating beans.
>>
>>30896624
He wanted to rule, not kill. He was just willing to kill if that helped him rule. The same as Lusamine. As far as being a parent goes, he was much better than Lusamine.
>>
>>30896598
There'd a difference between having bad impulses and controlling them and having bad impulses and acting on them

By your line of reasoning all pedophiles should be rounded up and sentenced as if they raped a kid because they have impulses to do so, even if some of the pedos have gone through lengths like chemical castration to stop themselves from doing so.
>>
>>30896641
From what I understand, she was so obsessed with beautiful things and UBs that she was willing to kill. She just didn't have the means. She abused her children, and almost killed Nebby.
Even if you blame it all on Nihilego, it still doesn't matter. She willingly took Nihilego's poison. She was the one who wanted Nihilego, not the other way around.
>>
>>30896676
And by what basis do you imply that Lusamine understood the effects of nihilego's poison and accepted it anyways?
>>
>>30896699
She must've, as she researched for years. The Pokedex tells you about how Nihilego's poison works. The information it got is from somewhere. It makes sense for that somewhere to be Aether Foundation.
Her personality didn't go any drastic changes after she took the poison. She talked about who deserved her love all the time, and she was abusive, and willing to kill Nebby even before taking the poison. All Nihilego did for her was grant her power.
>>
>>30896659
>>30896617
Why do people get so butthurt over Lusamine fucking a fat dude? You guys go through all of these mental gymnastics just to convince yourselves that Mohn was attractive at some point.
>N-NO! MY WAIFU WOULD NEVER FUCK A FAT GUY REEEEEEEE
>oh but I don't care if I get cucked by a skinny dude lol
>>
>>30896764
The pokedex tells you what it is because it's after you caught and scanned it, not before. Exhaustive research does not correlate to knowing everything about that pokemon, especially given that it's implied information about UBs are limited and vague.

Again, removal of inhibitions does not cause a total or abrupt change in personality, you're mixing it up with mind control again. Change happens gradually, and often in an imperceptible manner which is why Lillie had a difficult time pinpointing exactly when her mother actually changed from what she once was to who she is now.
>>
>>30896371

It's called a character arc. There are bits and pieces throughout the game that indicate that something happened to lead her down this path, likely the trauma of her husband disappearing never to be seen or heard from again. She also serves as a character device for Lillie's own arc, to help make her a stronger person. For Lillie to just abandon her mother would have been a slight against her character.

Honestly it was kind of refreshing that Lusamine just wanted to be secluded with her jellyfish, rather than reshape or destroy the world like every villain since RSE. That and the version legendary is used for good, rather than evil.

I'm not going to deny that her character is super bitchy and even a little psychotic, but there's reasoning for why she is the way she is that make her something of a solid character. And hey, at least she's no Lysandre.
>>
>>30896848
It's inconceivable to people who are deficient in personality that some people are willing to overlook attractiveness for other traits. Pretty common on the Internet and especially 4chan desu
>>
>>30896848
Virgins can't handle that somebody uglier or fatter than them can get laid. If they were handsome they could say yeah of course my gf would leave me for him, he's hot. They struggle however with finding out a reason why a girl would leave them for a fatty.
>>
>>30896848
>implying I have a waifu
dude my husbando is kiawe. girls are gross.
anyways, you do realize that intelligent, rich supermodels like Lusamine don't fuck fat dudes, right ? Only reason they would is if they are golddiggers, and in that case, she was richer than him and his boss.
>>
>>30896897
Mohn looks daddy af and crazy bitches like Lusamine usually have daddy issues.
It really isn't as far fetched as you're making it seem.
>>
>>30896371
>Pussy Pass

And there's nothing else to it.
>>
Apparently you can't be a genuinely likable guy and be somewhat fat, sick.
Only looks matter.
Inb4calledneckbeard
>>
>>30896604
daily reminder that her entire descent to madness was fueled by her undying love to him and nihilego deshinibitions
>>
>>30896884
>>30896893
Look, exhibit A has shown up.
>>30896897
>>
>>30896869
I doubt that's how it works. Just scanning a Pokemon wouldn't tell you a scholar once died by looking a Mimikyu, or that Guzzlord was sighted in Alola in past as well.

As for your second point, this is what Nihilego's entry says.

>In other words, anything or anyone that a Nihilego latches on to will have its native skills forcibly activated to their fullest extent and will then act as it naturally desires to.

Not only does this imply that Nihilego's poison only works when it's latched onto someone directly, which also explains how Lusamine seemed to have regained some sense right before falling into coma, it also says it only makes them act by their natural desires. If killing everything she dislikes and wanting to treat her children as objects, even mentally abusing them, is Lusamine's "natural desire", then she is fucked up on multiple levels. You can argue she would control herself, but you have nothing to support that.
>>
>>30896897

Women will fuck anything that attracts them and what attracts them is power. You can be ugly as fuck but if you have some sort of power women will fuck you, whether it's money, physical strength, intelligence, self-sufficiency, or even being funny (social skills, influence).

Is it that hard to imagine Lusamine would fall for a brilliant scientist?
>>
Gladion says she was obsessed with the ultra beasts so she could find her husband and gladion has a very low opinion of his mother. Why do people pretend like she's just batshit crazy and not a tragic character?
>>
>>30897027
He also says that's what he has to tell himself just to keep himself from completely hating her.
>>
>>30897027
did you miss the part where he said that she dictating what he did and how he looked? That's pretty fucked up if you ask me.
>>
ITT:

Beta shits and turbovirgins that have never even seen a human of opposite gender.

I know I come here from time to time to laugh about you shits, but come on, this is beyond pathetic.
>>
My headcanon: they actually ran away to Kanto, and the main character is spared the details because he's 10. Kukui took mercy on her and so did everyone else, so she escaped justice. She's in Kanto, a fugitive under a different name, with her daughter. She's atoning for her past.

This is another reason why Looker is in Alola; to catch her.
>>
>>30897058
Isn't that typical rich people shit? Overbearing parents are evil now?
>>
>>30897087
yes
>>
>>30897027
Funny thing is he's not even in a different dimension like poke festival considering you just Charizard fly there instead of teleporting.
>>
>>30896371
Yeah, while I was in Ultra Space I was thinking the sane thing "Look, Lillie. This is what she wanted. She's not worth it. Let's just get Guzma and go back. That's the only reason I even came here."
>>
>>30897102
>he thinks insane people are making rational decisions and should be left to their own devices regardless of them being your parent
>>
File: Facebook-308722.png (111KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-308722.png
111KB, 500x717px
>>30896604
>>
>>30896371
She was corrupted by Nihilego.
>>
>>30897027
Perhaps it's because there is very little indication that she is a tragic character within the game's story, aside from that piece of exposition that got relegated to the post game.
>>
She didn't get arrested because she's a hot chick. Easy as that.
>>
>>30896371
> Regardless of all the shit she's done, Lillie didn't leave her evil ass to rot in Ultra Space

See, this is why I don't like Lillie. She is far too much of a mary sue in the regard that she's willing to forgive her neglectful thundercunt of a mother just because "Lillie is an angel".

What do people see in Lillie? I get that this thread is about Lusamine and the shit she's done and how she got off mostly scot-free, but she WOULDN'T have if Lillie wasn't so mary sueish.
>>
>>30896666
anon they can still rape kids even if they cant cum only way to stop that is to cut the dick off and nice quads
>>
>>30897196
See, this is why I don't like edgelords. They think killing their own parents is nothing.
>>
>>30897196

I don't know if you realize this but Lillie is at most like 12 years old and she remembers a time when her mom wasn't a total psycho bitch.

Usually when little kids experience their parents changing and becoming fucked up they don't want to kill them, they just wish they would go back to not being fucked up.
>>
>>30897196
>having no idea what mary sue even means
>>
>>30897196
You would think people would at least try to understand why a 11-year old doesn't consider letting her mother to rot to death alongside alien fishes a good thing at all.
>>
>>30896371
She's mega rich beautiful white and a woman.

She can get away with anything.
>>
>>30896666
those quads tho
>>
>>30897321
No one in Sinnoh seemed to give a shit that we left Cyrus to die to a similar fate in Giratina's domain. Hell, I bet Cynthia approved of it.
>>
>>30897367
Mars disappeared into the distortion world looking for him.
>>
>>30897367
Because he willingly stayed there. They can't just pick him up and come back. If he just ran off and hid, even finding him would be impossible in a place like Distortion World.
>>
>Maxie and Archie are fine because they felt bad and said sorry
>Colress is fine and allowed to keep running what's left of Team Plasma despite being a blatant and unapologetic sociopath
>Ghetsis gets away twice and everyone decides to not bother looking for him the second time
>Giovanni gets to compete in Pokemon World Tournament without any problems
Cyrus and Lysandre are the only ones who got punished at all, and their punishment was just getting trapped somewhere forever because of their own retarded plan
>>
>>30897420
Also who the fuck would WANT to go there?

>Hey, there's this extremely dangerous place where this evil autist probably died
>Ok, yeah, let's not go look for him
>>
File: e81.gif (381KB, 800x835px) Image search: [Google]
e81.gif
381KB, 800x835px
>>30897367
>>30897385
>>30897420

Sinnoh confirmed!
>>
>>30897440

Cyrus could have escaped the Distortion World with you. He chose not to. If he had escaped it he had an entire team of admins who seemed to love him anyway even though he was an unfeeling robot.
>>
>>30897440
Something tells me Giovanni did everything "legally" and probably covered up the fact that he was Team Rocket's Boss. After all, how could a guy like him be allowed to be a Gym Leader? Coolest villain Boss desu.
>>
>>30896884
>some people are willing to overlook attractiveness for other traits
To be fair, the insane lady who said nothing deserved her love if it wasn't beautiful probably isn't going to overlook someone's physical flaws because of their personality
>>
>Cyrus legitly befriended Giratina after Platinum and they can transverse dimensions together
>He's been in Ultra Space before and was about to welcome the heroes there with cookies before they all left and missed encountering him

My Headcanon
>>
>>30896848
Idk about the butthurt, but not only does Mohn specifically that he gained weight while on the island but is insecure (for lack of a better term) enough about it that he gives you shit over it when you first meet him
>>
>>30897601

But you capture Giratina. And there's only one. And there's nothing in Distortion World besides Giratina.

He's dead Jim.
>>
>>30897601
What does Ultra Space has to do with any of this? Giratina can only go to Distortion Worl.d
>>
>>30897420
Lusamine was also willing to stay in the Ultra Beast world, didn't stop you from dragging her ass out.
>>
>>30897657
She was in coma. There was no "will" there.
>>
File: bean boy.jpg (1MB, 1360x3024px) Image search: [Google]
bean boy.jpg
1MB, 1360x3024px
Pokemon are far stronger than humans and require a lot more energy. A regular adult man doing absolutely nothing whatsoever still requires about 2500 calories a day in order to maintain the same mass. Imagine how much more it takes for a Machamp.

And Pokebeans are so calorie-dense that they are able to satisfy Pokemon. No wonder Mohn is so fat.
>>
>>30897633
There's water and shitty plants. He could just survive in the emptiness forever I guess.
>>
>>30897678
I suppose it depends if she wants to return there when she wakes up or not.
>>
>>30897440
Iirc, Ghestis snapped after losing to the B2W2 npc and went crazy; and the Shadow Triad carted him off for recovery.

Lysandre is almost certainly dead. He's killed in Y version, the manga, AND the anime. X is the only thing he lives in, but its 3-1 in favor of him dying so X is probably non canon
>>
>>30897799

It would be better if Lysandre was dead since the alternative is he's eternally trapped under rubble.
>>
File: luzamine crazy.jpg (4KB, 212x157px) Image search: [Google]
luzamine crazy.jpg
4KB, 212x157px
>>
>>30896413
The poison not only removes inhibitions but magnifies the intensity of her deepest desires greatly. Her mere scientific interest in researching the UBs expanded into a full-on yandere desire to mother every UB while letting anything else in her life fall to the wayside.
>>
>>30897878
Who would want to marry a crazy bitch?
>>
>>30896617
Or maybe she just like chubness. Women can have a fetish for fat people just as any man can.

I'm sure he at least dressed better when he was a scientist
>>
>>30896371
>Bitch should either suffer a Cyrus fate and be stuck in Ultra Space
But that was a good thing for Cyrus.

Like, Lusamine's goal is one of the least malevolent in Pokemon. She just wants to lock herself in a room to see things she thinks look nice. There are just unfortunate side effects to that plan.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>30896897
>you do realize that intelligent, rich supermodels like Lusamine don't fuck fat dudes,

HE ARGUES AGAINST HIM BY PROVING HIM RIGHT.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>30896848
>butthurt
>waifu

Mohn mentions he started eating Pokebeans recently and can't stop, likely gaining some weight in the process. This has nothing to do with waifuing at all.
>>
>>30897014
Also worth noting is that when a Nihilego possesses Guzma it just scares him shitless. The one guy you'd THINK would go on a rampage with his inhibitions gone cowered alone.
>>
>>30900246
Dude uses angry to cover up his anxiety over being beaten as a kid not really surprising.
>>
>>30896604
Why doesn't anyone point out that maybe it's her brother? Like lillies lost uncle or some shit. I don't give a shit if she did fuck this retard but not because he's fat but holy shit is his dialogue gay as fuck.
>>
File: 1481951077299.png (174KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481951077299.png
174KB, 960x960px
>>30897196
>mary sue

you have no Idea what that word means. I know what you're trying to say, but your entire post is all over the place. Just stop.
>>
File: 1476456290387.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1476456290387.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>30897685
my first time reading about bean boy
kek
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.