[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what video games are they actually playing within the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So what video games are they actually playing within the pokemon universe?
>>
There have always been the kids holding a gameboy/ DS/ whatever that talk about some multiplayer feature, but I can't really tell if they're talking about a game within the game or if handheld games are supposed to be something else in the setting
>>
>>30894939
The "pokemon world" in game is just a simulation/game for the people of that world. That's why kids are "becoming champion" and doing crazy shit.

The handhelds and consoles are exit portals and ways to send messages to other games/real world.
>>
>>30894939
Red likes Earthbound, Gold is more a Mario type, Brendan is a smash competitive player (also, Meeleefag), Lucas is autistic and play Zelda, Hilbert and his clone play FE (for the waifus), Calem play the most popular game of the month (but not until the end) and Sun is an Animal Crossing guy (he loves animal's desings)
>>
>>30894939
In the pokemon world Mario & Wario is a AAA franchise
>>
>>30894994
I always just saw it as them breaking the fourth wall. A lot of the kids with gameboys even tell you their trade Pokémon have evolved, so it's pretty obvious they're playing a Pokémon game.
>>
leisure suit larry, obviously. kids in the pokemon world need more parental supervision...
>>
>>30894939
>RBY had the SNES
>FRLG had the NES
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>30895051
>male MC's
>canon after jhoto
>>
Digimon
>>
>>30894939
The one about Mario wearing a bucket on his head is Mario & Wario.
>>
They play Pokemon. But to them it's more like Madden or or something. Something that actually exists but gives people a simulation for whose who can't play personal professional sports
>>
File: ehrjtmyjnhtbraeg.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ehrjtmyjnhtbraeg.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>30894939
>>
>>30896984
Dilbertiziation where a "retroized" version of a game is even more retro than the original.
>>
>>30894939
Are you downloading boobs again, JOEL?
>>
>>30896695
You have to use a rotom to access online features in sun and mon, I figure the kids trading are using a similar device
>>
>>30895051
>Brendan
>melee autist
He seems like the kind of guy who takes bowser to tourneys to 4-stock all the cocky falco mains who don't know about UpB OOS
>>
>>30897016
Johto, retard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.