[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Nebby, only anon can provide you with fiery battles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

File: gallery-1464873431-solgaleo.png (166KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1464873431-solgaleo.png
166KB, 480x480px
>"Nebby, only anon can provide you with fiery battles and adventure!"
>catch Nebby
>boxed
>>
>>30894096
I pull Nebby out of the box loads of times, I need to alternate world every so often.
>>
>>30894110
This. Have a Lunala from my Moon run ready for the same.
>>
>>30894110
Besides getting Cosmog or benefiting changing between day/night, is there a reason to go there ? because I'm done with my live dex and looking for last TMs, but that's it.
>>
>>30894151
You can trick people into thinking you're playing the other version and then go HAHA! GOT YOU! when you reveal the truth.
>>
>>30894181
Oh, cool. Maybe.
>>
>>30894096
>>30894110
>boxed
>not in your bags
degenerates confirmed
>>
>>30894096
>"Nebby, only anon can provide you with fiery battles and adventure!"
>catch Nebby
>throw Nebby on the GTS for something worthwhile
>>
>>30894096
The developers have been really emotionally blackmailing us in S/M. It feels plainly wrong to capture the Tapus and then there is Poké Pelago
>shitmon looks really happy, why don't you add it to your party sometime?
>>
>>30894274
>It feels plainly wrong to capture the Tapus

I've rationalised that to myself for using Tapu Koko at least, he likes all the battle tree fights he's getting, and when he's not there he's chilling on the Pelago and can leave to do his thing if he needs to
>>
>>30894274
>It feels plainly wrong to capture the Tapus
I've always had the feeling it was wrong with a lot of the legendary Pokémon.
"(x) watches over aspect (y) of the world, let's just put it inside a ball and transfer it into data so it can sit in a box of our PC for the rest of it's life"
It shouldn't even be possible to catch legendary Pokémon as it completely devalues them as 'gods'
>>
>>30894274
The Tapus are dangerous and reckless, it's a strong trainer's responsibility to end their reign, the same way it is the player's job to stop the UB from rampaging.
>>
Also the villain said something like:
>How are trainers any different? They catch pokemon and replace the weak with the strong. Each will go to the bank.
Or something like that.
>>
>>30894274
>why don't you add it to your party sometime?
I've been releasing Pokemon I caught only for dex registration because of this.
>>
I don't understand why Lillie couldn't take care of Nebby herself. She keeps saying that she's 'not a trainer', but literal kindergartners are Pokémon trainers. The only prerequisite is that you have a Pokémon, whether it's in a ball or not shouldn't even matter (and I'm pretty sure Nebby would get in the ball for Lillie). She's also been taking care of it for like three months already, just because it's now a lion or bat deity shouldn't change that.

And it's not like she's not having adventures anymore, she's heading off to Kanto to cure her mother while the protagonist stays on Alola to hatch hundreds of eggs for the Battle Tree.

Nebby should've gone with Lillie after splitting off a Cosmog for the player or something.
>>
>>30894346
Obviously the mechanics of the game don't reflect this, but I'd imagine something as powerful as Nebby's final form would really need a good trainer to handle it. As well as that, you were one the path to fight powerful opponents and even when Lillie does decide to start her journey she has a long way to go before she'd be fighting anything worth battling a legendary.
>>
File: 1466043535532.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466043535532.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>30894096
>Get to this part in Moon
>"Nebby, only anon can provide you with moonlighty battles and adventure!"
>>
>>30894308
That's probably why there aren't any canon captures for the Creation Trio and Arceus.
So far it's Latias/Latios, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas/Yveltal, Zygarde(?), Solgaleo/Lunala.
Only Rayquaza and Zygarde serve truly important purposes, but still, there's probably enough Zygarde Cores and Cells for multiple Complete forms.
>>
>>30894346
Yeah, they could have had it so that Nebby turns into the opposite Legendary and you get a Cosmog that becomes the box Legendary. It makes no sense for her to give Nebby away.

When you get Type:Null from her brother, he tells you it's different from the one he's been adventuring with. They could have easily done the same with Lillie.
>>
>>30894513
adding onto this, rayquaza's duty is most important when singular catastrophic threats approach the planet, which would be more than obvious enough to prompt whatever trainer was good enough to get them to release them for their job
>>
>>30894308
That's something I like in Gen 1. The legendaries are just some rare shit, not important on the world or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 84x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 84x178px
>>30894274
>It feels right to capture the tapus

I want to see alola burn
>>
>mfw I have the 4 guardian deities of Alola, the aspect of the Sun and the Moon, 8 different types of beasts from another dimension and a black prism all sitting on my boxes
>I'll never tell about Lusamine, Gladion or Lillie about their father
>>
>>30894274
We have pelago this gen, so Bulu can continue being a lazy shit, Lele can have all the fun, and Fini finally got a break from REEEE HUMANS.
And Koko, this anon >>30894292 said it nicely.
>>
>>30894274
Data can't feel anon, I'm sure it's fine
>>
File: humans.png (292KB, 569x512px) Image search: [Google]
humans.png
292KB, 569x512px
>>30895662
are you sure anon?
>>
>>30894151
Alternate dimension only exists for Cosmog, Zygarde cells, and manipulating time of day captures/evolutions.
>>
>>30894096
>fiery battles
>weak to fire despite being a sun legendary
>>
>the day and age we leave in
>not using Legendary
Karen called, she's not relevant anymore.
>>
>>30895935
>the 'sun is fire' meme
>>
>>30894096
>Evolve my Pikachu
>Red still uses one
>Box my Zekrom
>Hilbert still has it

You're acting like your choice matters at all, anon. You can't box Nebby, no matter what you do.
>>
>>30894346
>and I'm pretty sure Nebby would get in the ball for Lillie
He couldn't even get in the bag for her.
>>
>>30896165
Delet this
>>
File: 1445121583852.png (306KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1445121583852.png
306KB, 555x555px
>>30894096
>"only anon can provide you with fiery battles and adventure"
>leaves it with you that's finished their adventure so she can go on an adventure without it
>>
File: ruse cruise.png (129KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
ruse cruise.png
129KB, 640x683px
>>30894181
Damn, what a ruse!
>>
>>30896165
oh fuck.
>>
File: joker.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
>catch Nebby
>put it in a ox called "Bag"
LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
>>
Nebby now engages in the fiery battles and adventures of berry growing and cave exploring.
>>
>>30895460
Actually, you'd probably be doing Alola a favor by catching the Tapus and preventing them from running wild.
>>
>>30899232
Kek'd
>>
File: GiovanniOrigins.jpg (7KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
GiovanniOrigins.jpg
7KB, 267x150px
>>30894274
>developers have been really emotionally blackmailing us
>Caring about an Pokemon feeling
Pokemon are meant to obey humans, they can never be our equal
>>
File: 1478838811226.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1478838811226.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>30894485
>fiery adventures
>Solgaleo is weak to fire

Lillie, you insensitive asshole.
>>
The target audience of the games will probably have lots of fun using Nebby to wreck the E4.

Though if they wanted to be consistent on that they should've let you use it in the Battle Tree too desu
>>
>>30899496
This, I remember even being 14 at the release of DP and plowing through the rest of the game with Palkia because there weren't enough new Pokemon that weren't ugly as sin to make a good team with.
>>
File: Kamille.gif (658KB, 280x212px) Image search: [Google]
Kamille.gif
658KB, 280x212px
>>30899592
Gen 3 was the first time I really bothered playing with a Legendary since they became more story-centric. I was around 13 at the time. Groudon just destroyed everything for me and I loved the animation for Eruption.

I imagine if I were still I kid I'd love how they gave Nebby an actual reason to travel with you, even if it's kinda filmsy.
>>
>>30894346
Because Lillie is a newbie trainer, she's fighting level 3 shitmons and Nebby wants to fight level 65 ultra beasts.
>>
>>30894308
Kyogre and Groudon clearly need to be locked away for all eternity.
>>
File: kirbywat.jpg (20KB, 286x267px) Image search: [Google]
kirbywat.jpg
20KB, 286x267px
>>30899371
>Nebby is playing cave exploring with month
>>
>>30894346
>nebby doesn't go with her because its been conditioned to seize up like a jew on the sabbath every time it sees something resembling the inside of a bag
>>
>>30896165
>trades my latias for a mawile in Alpha Sapphire because fuck getting a free legendary and I want mega mawile
>still will fly me around whenever I want
>>
File: cave explorer.jpg (284KB, 1604x789px) Image search: [Google]
cave explorer.jpg
284KB, 1604x789px
>>30899730
Same, Groudon was on my team too, but I don't remember if I ever used Ho-oh.

And I dunno, unlike most other people, I think it's fair for Lillie to give you Nebby. She really isn't a trainer, not because she can't keep a giant space god in a Pokeball, but because she literally doesn't understand how to battle. And for the logic of in-universe, if I were just a plain girl who's never raised a Pokemon before, and I suddenly owned a giant space god, I would rather entrust it with the kid who's knocking out island trials left and right while simultaneously ousting thugs AND straightening out my bitch mother who fucked off to a parallel dimension.

>>30899808
I think I'll edit this into a picture with Mohn and some other Pokemon later, kek.
>>
>>30895909
>Zygarde cells
Are there alternate world exclusive ones because I have 99, but one still manages to escape me.
>>
I actually added Nebby to my party as soon as I caught it, even though I already had a Steel and Psychic-type.
>>
>>30899976
Alternate world is the same thing as the normal world aside from a few locations. It's only for helping you get the cells that are only around in the day or at night.
>>
>>30894274
>Capturing a bunch of assholes is wrong
Honestly senpai I'd kill Bulu, make Koko into the best battle bro I could since he's the least asshole-ish, use Lele as a cumdumpster, and finally let Fini sit in Pelago.
>>
>>30900043
Welp, time to go through the list again.
>>
>>30894257
>got somebody else's Nebby from the GTS
>boxed until I need to trade for something
>>
File: fairy.png (13KB, 113x94px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.png
13KB, 113x94px
>>30900107
>GTS barter my way to a living dex
>A chimera permanently locked in its helmet, a useless little pew, a 1-ton dormant cocoon, both evolved forms of Nebbys who have both experienced Lillie's love and MC's bravery and power, and every single UB who have been explicitly stated to be highly unfamiliar to our dimension to the point of being frightened and to want nothing more than to go home
>All rotting for eternity inside of my box and slaving away in the berry fields
>>
>>30894274

>tfw haven't even touched my own Tapus because I haven't even finished the game yet
>got all of them + Necrozma + multiple UBs, Cosmogs, Type:Nulls & Zygardes of all forms from the GTS
>almost a full box of Nulls because I figured Silvally will still be good for bartering even after we get access to the bank
>most of them will probably end up rotting in my boxes because I am a hoarder

This post is dedicated to the true hero of my game. Thank you, Happiny, for evolving and giving me your many, many children to sell off to strangers on the internet in return for their creatures of legendary and mythical powers.
>>
>>30900196
I get you, man. Gotta have that perfect collection. I feel like Lusamine really was onto something with her conservation cubes.
>>
>>30899976
>>30900066
Just trade for one on the GTS. Put up anything remotely desirable and some Japanese dude will trade you one that you can then turn into cells to fuel your own Zygarde. You'll get the added pleasure of knowing that someone, somewhere, is unable to complete their own Zygarde.
>>
>>30894346
what >>30894448 said basically

imagine starting your pokemon adventure off with a level 65 legendary, lillie felt it was more proper for you to take nebby because you're the one doing the work and battling everyone, you're the powerful one and you're the one that saved nebby from that bridge or whatever

in the end lillie wants to become like you which is why she leaves to start a new adventure with fresh pokemon like you did at the beginning of the game
>>
>>30900044
WTF, Bulu is just a chill guy who sits around and grows shit.
Lele on the over hand is a complete b*tch that should get gunned down if you read her description.
>>
File: 1478719144374.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478719144374.png
10KB, 225x225px
>>30902225
>WTF
>b*tch

Newfag.

And don't you dare talk about Lele-chan like that, or I'll gun YOU down, faggot.
>>
>>30902225
>Sun: This guardian deity of Akala is guilelessly cruel. The fragrant aroma of flowers is the source of its energy.
>is guilelessly crue

>Moon:As it flutters about, it scatters its strangely glowing scales. Touching them is said to restore good health on the spot.

>Likes to torture and give his victim full heal scales to keep playing with him
>>
>>30895662
There was that one episode where Data felt an emotion and he left the ship to go be an evil emo faggot with his brother Lore.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.