[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight: >You can EV train Pokemon in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1473880953820.png (2MB, 1280x1430px)
1473880953820.png
2MB, 1280x1430px
So let me get this straight:
>You can EV train Pokemon in Poke Pelago without lifting a finger
>You can change a Pokemons IV's with a Bottle Cap

So the only thing you need is a Pokemon with the right nature and then you're good to go?
>>
>>30893254
Changing IV's requires the mon to be level 100 and good luck accomplishing that
>>
>>30893259
Oh. Still better than breeding for IVs.
>>
>>30893259
Its not hard
Just boring
>>
>>30893362
I would argue that having the sheer mettle to sit there and grind the E4 a bazillion times to get a level 100 mon is hard. Like honestly, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>30893280
With the Gen V leveling system back and without something like Audino or Secret Bases for easy exp it honestly might be faster to breed

It's definitely faster if you can get your hands on a hacked ditto
>>
>>30893280
Not really, with Destiny Knot and 6 IV Dittos everywhere breeding is piss easy.
Much faster than grinding/pelaging level 100 too.

Same with EV. If you stack pokerus, power items and chain SOS you'll get them in a breeze.

Sure, pelago takes less effort, but much more time in both cases.
>>
>>30893280
I don't get this meme. With my 6iv destiny knot ditto and a random abra, I got a 6 iv abra within two hours while I was breeding for synchronise abras
>>
I've never tried breeding for perfect pokemon before, the task always seemed daunting and extremely time-consuming. But with the way bottle caps need you to be lvl 100 and how long it takes to get up there it's seeming like more and more of a necessity. Any suggestions for a good, easy to comprehend youtube video out there for someone new to the breeding game?
>>
is there a way to farm rare candies through pelago or festival plaza? Can you even?

it's retarded that rare kitchen can't level past 79.
>>
>>30893280
Grinding in this game is a nightmare. There's no way to lessen the tedium because they added gen 5's scaling without the pass/o-power behind it.
>>
>>30893478
Go into a begging thread, get a 6IV ditto off someone. Aquire destiny knot ??? profit
>>
>>30893497
I have a 6iv ditto. It's japanese too. Do I just breed with the target mon holding the d-knot until I win?
>>
>>30893487
>didn't make it so you can disable EXP Scaling as part of the EXP Share

They only had to listen to my ranting posts on 4chan about the ideal way to implement EXP Share. But they fucking didn't.
>>
I wish, trying to get a goddamn hidden power rock/ground/fire snorunt and it's just not happening. I even ditched destiny knot cause i don't think there is a combination of 4ivs that will lead to one.
>>
>>30893521
Have your ditto hold the destiny knot, and the mon you want to breed holding an everstone if you want to keep its current nature.
>>
>>30893521
Swap it's partner occasionaly too.
>>
>>30893521
But basically yes all you do is hatch a batch check which mon has the best IV's and then replace the one in their with that one. Rinse and repeat, eventually you will get lucky and score a perfect IV's. I've hardly bred at all this game and I've got a garchomp and salazzle perfect IV's easily.
>>
Hyper training is literally only good for legendaries.
>>
>>30893560
>>30893569
Ok thanks anon(s)!
Wish me luck.
>>
>It takes about 100 days (without beans) to level up slowest of the Pokemon to lvl 100 in Poke Pelagi
>>
>>30893393
Don't grind elite four
Go outside battle tree and grind
>>
>>30893597
What is the function of the destiny knot in this capacity, anyway? Like what exactly is it doing?
>>
>>30893597
Good luck, once you get used too it, it's really easy dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temoW3MBUzo

this guide is okay to learn from, I had to watch breeding guide so many times when I started to understand what was going on.
>>
>>30893629
It allows a mon to hand down 5 of it's 6 iv's it pretty much ensures the childrens IV's will always be really good.
>>
>>30893630
>>30893643
Thank you, sirs. I have about 3 hours of time to spend doing literally nothing but this tomorrow and now I'm actually kind of excited.
>>
>>30893685
Make sure you know what the tauros method is. It's pretty easy to find on youtube, don't know if it is mentioned in the vid.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.