[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The mark on Ash’s hat is different!? Just which region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>The mark on Ash’s hat is different!? Just which region is the story taking place!?

Confirmed to be a remake of Ash's Kanto adventure
>>
>>30893072
It'as a retelling of the first episode. And it's shit anyway, because the first episode of Pokemon was

>Ash wakes up late
>gets dunked on
>Gets a rat that hates him
>Fails to catch Pokemon
>Fails to control rat
>Throws a rock at a bird
>Gets divebombed
>Drowns
>Gets fished out by a bitch
>Steals her bike
>Gets dive bombed by birds
>Rat electrocutes birds.
>Sees giant rainbow bird
The end. It is a story of failing over and over again.
>>
>>30893095

Is it even possible to stretch the first episode out into a movie?

If it were just a remake of the first episode, it'd be a special, not a full-length movie.
>>
>>30893135
I don't know, but even the first few episodes of the Kanto adventure are fucking lame. What parts of the Kanto adventure WEREN'T lame?
>>
If they were smart, it'd be an alternate universe where Ash wins the Kanto League, to appease and shut up the people begging for him to win a league
>>
>>30893160
has to be ash greninja losing to mega charizard x is still mind boggling. they had to be saving ash is first league victory for something huge. what if charizard didnt fall asleep
>>
>>30893160
>Ash wins
>nothing happens
>people start questioning what a pokemon master really means
>realize its just am empty, vague term so dumb kids and manchildren will continue to buy the products
Not happening
>>
It's gonna be the megaverse version of Kanto that will be in Stars.
>>
What if Ash owns multiple hats
>>
>>30893146
Team Rocket
>>
>>30893215
Not do boggling after seeing it's stats.
>>
>>30893227
>realize its just am empty, vague term so dumb kids and manchildren will continue to buy the products

People realized that ages ago.

Hell, even the show itself doesn't bother hiding it anymore. Ash has said himself that winning a league won't make him a Pokemon Master, it'll just bring him one step closer to becoming one.

Everyone knows that "Pokemon Master" is an intentionally vague goal to justify an endless quest. They don't give a fuck about him becoming one, they just want to see him win for once.

Now, with the SM anime being a wacky slapstick adventure, is the perfect time time to grant that wish.
>>
>>30893286
pokemon stars will definitely be announced before july 15 so i guess we will know by then
>>
>>30893292
I said Not Lame, not Hilarious
>>
>>30893318
New players dude, and if Ash wins his gen reset will get fucked, i mean, why would the fucking champion need to learn the basics again?

We can't change protags either because Pikachu would refuse to pass the torch
>>
>>30893072
It's the Kanto anime that took place in the Megaverse.
>>
>>30893559

Hence

>alternate universe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.