[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for Jolly Pheromosa and kartana, i don't mind the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: pheromosa-ow.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pheromosa-ow.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
Looking for Jolly Pheromosa and kartana, i don't mind the Iv's at all, i have Gold Bottlecaps for the change.

Have a good day /vp/
>>
Why you need Pheromosa AND Kartana?
I mean, I can believe if you need one of them, but why both? you catch the four with bad natures?
>>
>>30892976
yep, bad luck i think.
>>
>>30892880
bump
>>
>>30892880
SR'd for Jolly Kartana for three hours.
Went to check GTS and saved over a Quiet Kartana.

Welp I guess this is life now.

I'll probably have to grind out a shiny if I want a Pheromosa at all. All GTS trades heavily favor Roachie.
>>
You guys know synchronise is a thing right?

Got all the ubs with correct nature's in the the first or second try
>>
>>30892880
If you would've made this thread a week earlier I could've given you the Kartana. Spent hours getting a good nature for every UB.
>>
>Jolly Kartana
You're lucky I have sun and get four of these cute little guys. Plus I'm done with my dex so I don't need to trade anything.
I'll give ya one, OP.
>>
>>30893449
What does Synchronize do?
>>
>>30893501
50% chance of having encounter mons be the same nature as your Abra/Kadabra.
>>
>>30893509
But does it work if Kadabra is fainted, like how Compound Eyes works?

Plus still have to spend forever getting a synchro abra and breeding it for all eternity for natures.
>>
>>30893582
I think so, but I keep hearing mixed things about it being fainted or not. In the begging threads I'm sure you can request specific Abra natures.
>>
>>30893582
It works even when the Pokemon is fainted, just make sure it's first in your party
>>
>>30893582
I'm working on this right now with the ubs, yes abra can be fainted it just has to be first in the party.
Took me about three hours to breed abras with every nature but it was definitely worth it. Just watch a movie or something while you're doing it.

Make sure once you breed a female use that as the parent because then synchronise has an 80% chance of being passed down instead of 60 with a male
>>
>>30893603
sorry, still up for kartana friendo?
>>
>>30894004
Im op BTW.
>>
>>30894004
Yeah, I'm still around. Toss up something on the GTS.
>>
>>30894018
Neat

IGN: Adrian
Pokemon: Machop with gold bottlecap

I want to fill my pokedex
>>
>>30894065
You...You actually got sniped.
>>
>>30894065
i got sniped, triying again with another kartana

Pokemon: Kartana with Gold bottlecap.

I want to fill my pokedex
>>
>>30894118
It's up? I can't find you.
>>
>>30894136
it's up
>>
>>30894165
Can't find you. You got a Magikarp? Or something undesired?
>>
>>30894172
yep,

IGN: Adrian

Magikarp with Gold bottlecap.

I want to fill my Pokedex
>>
>>30894204
There we go.
>>
>>30894224
That was hard, thx buddy.
>>
>>30894242
Sorry about that. GTS can be wonky.
>>
>>30894254
No problem!
>>
Any reason for reducing spark instead of either defense? Pheromosa is too paper thin to utilize either, so I just run Naive and max out phys attack and put 4 throwaway EVs into SpAtk solely for Ice Beam. My 31IV Pheromosa was able to OHKO every garchomp that stayed in during BoA even with that little special investment, and I ran into a multi scale dragonite and Ice Beam left it at a little under half health
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.