[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw missed out on Gen 5 >All you're bros are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: infernape.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
infernape.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>Tfw missed out on Gen 5
>All you're bros are still trapped in Gen 4
>>
>>30891433
*YOUR
Whoops
>>
>>30891433
then get a gen 5 game you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>30891433
Gen VI invalidated all Gen V and older mons so you're good.
>>
>>30891448
>Get gen 5 game
>It's W2
>Realize you need to have BW1
>>
>>30891471
No you don't. You can transfer in BW2
>>
>>30891484
Wait, really? I can bring them over if I finish the game?
>>
File: swellow.jpg (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
swellow.jpg
321KB, 1280x720px
Pokebank for gen 4 when?
>>
>>30891497
Yeah you can
>>
>>30891497
Yes you dingus. Go play it.
>>
I miss gen 4.
Back when all the starters were based.
Fucking Torterra, Empoleon, and Infernape were fucking awesome.
>>
>>30891471
You only have to transfer between gens, not sequentially
>>
File: 1452222418181.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1452222418181.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
>you will be able to bring an RSE Pokemon all the fucking way to SM in January
>if you bring one to ORAS right now you'll get a fucking certificate for it

You can only reply to this post if you have this honor.
>>
Wait, so you can't send them to gen 6 anymore because they discontinued online services for the DS?
>>
>>30891609
You can still send, it never required online. Just a bunch of backwards compatibility, the games, and the handhelds.

You literally need to be a nintendrone.
>>
File: Espresso.jpg (113KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Espresso.jpg
113KB, 640x1136px
>>30891591
I have niggers from 2003 in my Y, and I can't wait to bring them to Sun.
>>
>>30891632
But will I have to buy bank?...
>>
>>30891697
It's 4.99 yearly. Are you seriously going to complain about that?
>>
>>30891591

Bringing my Sceptile from my first playthrough of Ruby 13 years ago up. Feels good man
>>
>>30891591
This Swellow >>30891537 is bred from my Swellow from Sapphire. I skipped 5th gen but I transferred that Sapphire Swellow to AS with the help of a friend's White cart which he doesn't have anymore. My retarded ass just completely forgot to bring my Pearl Swellow with it then so now it's unfortunately stuck in Sinnoh unless I get another DS/3DS and a 5th gen cart. If it doesn't take much time to get to where you can transfer stuff from 4 to 5 I might do it eventually, but I'm still kicking myself for forgetting in the first place. It probably sounds dumb to some people but I like having them around for memories.

I have 3 more Swellows including a battle-ready shiny all waiting in Bank, all descendants of my Sapphire Swellow. I plan to breed another one for Moon from the 6IV one once Bank updates.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.