/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no thread for the venerable Island Guardians explain thine-selves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1477753561693.png (69KB, 373x410px) Image search: [Google]
1477753561693.png
69KB, 373x410px
>no thread for the venerable Island Guardians
explain thine-selves. Also Tapu Thread; post Tapus, discuss Tapus, worship Tapus.
>>
>>30883022
I like how they made terrains relevant
>>
>>30883022
I think, they could have done better with the Tapus in the story. I mean something like the Lake Trio.
>>
>>30883055
Why the fuck would they go into Ultra Space though, they have absolutely no reason to do so. Also nobody would dare blow up their shrines.
>>
File: tapu fini.png (354KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tapu fini.png
354KB, 900x1000px
>>30883022
Trapu Fini makes a really nice counter to Celesteela. You trap it with Whirlpool, Taunt to prevent Leech Seed and work it down with Natures Madness.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Whirlpool
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Aqua Ring

Fini has become my favorite tapu since she is one of the only water pokemon who can utilize Whirpool and Aqua Ring to great success.
>>
>>30883117
Don't you need to predict the switch for that to work? Also doesn't Giga Drain Celesteela kind of shit on it?
>>
>>30883137
As of now, you can consistently switch into Celesteela and trap her before she figures out you're a counter. I suppose if this gets more popular it wont be as effective. With this spread, Fini has enough natural bulk that giga drain isnt enough to kill her before she can kill Celesteela.
>>
So how do you think we're supposed to catch these in future games?

Are they just more to add to the Hoopa rings?
>>
>>30883348
>Are they just more to add to the Hoopa rings?
fuck that, it's such a shitty cop-out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.