[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your dhelmise has been acting strangely recently. You talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1479764655815s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479764655815s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>Your dhelmise has been acting strangely recently. You talk with her one evening, to figure out what is wrong.
>You accidentally brush against her slightly, and she slides away from you.
>You ask her what is wrong.
>Her wheel begins to spin slowly. After a minute, it picks up speed as she abruptly stammers out:
>"Anon...I...love you."
>Her wheel slumps forward, as if in shame at what she just said.
>"But...I'm just an anchor. You probably think I'm rusty, and salty, and-"
>"I don't mind at all. As a matter of fact, I really like pokemon like you"
>She looks up, in surprise.
>"Anon..."
>She spins her wheel around in glee, and eagerly pushes her "body" against you. Her anchor feels much warmer than usual, as if she is "blushing."
>"Please, be my captain..."
>A few strands of seaweed wrap around your waist and torso, and pull you tightly against her, the salty moisture from her body rubbing off on your chest.
>You begin to run your tongue up her shank.
>Her seaweed contracts slightly, and her anchor vibrates a bit.
>Continuing on, you reach up, and start stroking her wheel spokes
>She lets out a loud groan, shuddering with pleasure.
>"Those are..sensitive. Be..gentle."
>You continue licking her anchor, flicking the tips with your tongue occasionally, whilst rubbing her spokes
>You reach up to her handles, and twist your hands over them, as if polishing them. She takes fondly to this, shaking at the intensity, and begging for more.
>Orgasmic bliss soon overtakes her, and you are rendered immobile as she clenches around you, wanting to feel your fleshy warmth against her body as she climaxes.
>Her anchor thrashes around violently, and you barely manage to hold onto her. After what seems like an eternity, she starts to come down.
>Exhausted, she loosens around you, and falls back onto the bed.
>You lie down next to her, and pull yourself against her shank.
>"Anon...thanks for being my captain."
>You chuckle at the cheesy line, and fall asleep next to her.
>>
>>30881433
You have already posted this shit. Not worthy.
>>
You already posted this one you fag
>>
Brilliant.
>>
>>30881450
>>30881471
It's someone else copypasting expecting "good job anon" replies.
>>
File: ouch.gif (2MB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.gif
2MB, 300x270px
>>30881433
wow totally didn't read that in the other thread
>>
I have a Dhelmise named Alestorm who has a thick pirate accent and acts like a tour guide, but doesn't actually know anything about land, and he's cringing at this.

Stop making Alestorm cringe, OP.
>>
>>30881518

>he creates personalities for his pokemons

You are the one cringeworthy individual here.
>>
>>30881461
it definitely is fucking the anchor
>>
>>30881433
>he reposted my greentext
>>
what the hell did i just read?
>>
>>30881433
nice repost faggot

it's not even that good either
>>
File: us_navy_tab_1.gif (37KB, 660x384px) Image search: [Google]
us_navy_tab_1.gif
37KB, 660x384px
Anchors are fucking heavy.
>>
File: 1482051173090.png (46KB, 513x383px) Image search: [Google]
1482051173090.png
46KB, 513x383px
>>30881433
>Fucking plants.
Plants are not for fug
>>
>>30881433
Dhelmise is genderless, anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.