[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Slowbro get a mega but not pic related? What do GF have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: slowking.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
slowking.png
47KB, 250x250px
Why did Slowbro get a mega but not pic related? What do GF have against Slowking?
>>
Slowking isn't genwun, is why.
>>
>>30878957
>>30878970
tell that to Butterfree
>>
>>30878957
Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>30878957
Because Mega Slowking would be a Shellder with legs
>>
>>30878957
>tfw to intelligent for a mega
>>
>>30879058
*too
>>
>>30878957
Gamefreak has explicitly come out and say that Pokemon get Mega Evolutions when they feel they can make an even better design from the base form. That's the main reason why they said they didn't make a Mega Flygon, because they couldn't come up with a better design apparently

Doesn't explain how you get absolute dogshit like Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt but whatever
>>
File: 080Slowbro-Mega[1].png (798KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
080Slowbro-Mega[1].png
798KB, 1280x1280px
>>30878957

Look at Mega Slowbro's dex entries:

>All the energy from Mega Evolution poured into the Shellder on its tail, leaving Slowpoke to be swallowed whole.

>When bathed in the energy of Mega Evolution, Shellder converts into impregnable armor. There is virtually no change in Slowpoke.

The Shellder is the one that Mega Evolves, it's a parasite and takes all of the Mega Evolution energy for itself, Slowpoke doesn't get shit.

Slowking knows this, and that's why it doesn't have a Mega.
>>
>>30879260
So would a Mega Slowbro have the Shellder take over its entire head
>>
>Mega Slowking
>Ability: Disguise
>It makes the shellder take a hit before it will take damage
>>
>>30879284

...No, because Slowking is too smart to let a parasite eat its energy. As was previously stated.
>>
>>30879260
I think that's just making fun of how slowbro doesn't actually evolve, the shellder does and he just stands up
>>
>>30878957
Slowking is already Mega Slowpoke. The mega stone is in the crown.
>>
>>30878957
It's hideous
>>
>>30879260
>tfw too smart to mega
>>
>>30879260
>Call it a Shellder
>It doesn't look a single goddamn thing like a Shellder

I still don't understand this.
>>
>>30879260
So will Mega Slowking can only seen from feet?
>>
>>30879617

>Shellder bites Slowpoke's tail
>They both evolve

Simple.

"Slowbro" is the name of the "fusion" between Slowpoke and Shellder.
>>
>>30879223
Well they pretty much had to make those for the sake of the story, whether they had ideas or not.
>>
>>30878957
I just realized how much sense it makes that Slowking's crown has a jewel in it. It's a pearl, from the Shellder.

Brilliant.
>>
File: froslass.png (92KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
froslass.png
92KB, 480x640px
>>30878957
>Why did Glalie get a mega but not Froslass?
>What does GF have against Froslass?
>>
>Mega Slowking
>ability: Iron Barbs
>+80 sdef +20 sattk
Elbow pad with spikes, and knee pad with spikes quite suited for this.
>>
>>30879617

Okay, from what I've seen regarding Slowpoke and Shellder we have:

Cloyster: A form of Shellder that didn't benefit from Slowpoke's tail.

Slowbro's tail: A form of Shellder that did benefit from Slowpoke's tail. Thus, Mega Shellder.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.