[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we come up with sensible and unique new abilities. >Predator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5579.png (1MB, 900x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5579.png
1MB, 900x756px
ITT: we come up with sensible and unique new abilities.
>Predator
Does 30% extra damage to Pokemon in the field egg group
>>
Miner, Fisher, Harvester, Exterminator, Monster Hunter, Dragon Slayer, Mike Pence, Misanthrope for other egg groups
>>
>Connection
Ground-type moves are twice as powerful towards the Pokémon, but it gains immunity to Flying-type moves.
>>
>>30878220
>ability based on hidden statistic that nobody knows by heart
fuck off
>>
>Habitual Attacker
Consecutive use of a move raises its BP by 20 (max 4)
>>
>>30878356
how would that work with fury cutter and its clones?
>>
>>30878352
Fucking casual.
>>
>>30878281
>Mike Pence
>Opposing pokemon of the same gender receive 25% more damage from electric-type attacks.
>>
>>30878220
explosion based abilities:
>Detonator
Increases the power of Self-Destruct, Explosion, and bomb moves
>Big Bang
If the wielder faints, it explodes (uses Explosion)
>Double Barrel
The wielder can use Self-Destruct or Explosion without fainting, but only once per battle.
>>
>>30878352
what is bulletproof?
>>
>>30878401
>being proud of being a basement dwelling nerd
>>
>>30878418
Bulletproof makes perfect sense in japanese. Localization team is just retards and change names for no reason.
>>
>>30878413

>Mega-Voltorb with an Autokill faint Ability that explodes in the face of whoever downs it for a potential OHKO on a smart switchin

Think of the shitfest. Every competitive team would have a ticking time-bomb on it. At least it'd be better than this dogshit Aegislash/Tapu spam.
>>
File: 224.png (14KB, 290x253px) Image search: [Google]
224.png
14KB, 290x253px
a signature ability for octillery that powers up beam moves
sorry i am bad at coming up with creative names
>>
Willpower: The stat multiplier for natures become x1.2 and x1.0, rather than the usual x1.1 and x0.9
>>
>>30878478
Bulletproof is Bulletproof in Japanese, boi

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulletproof_(Ability)

why you lyin'
>>
>>30878464
Go back to ledddit underage.
>>
>Punch Pads
Pokemon is immune to Punching moves
Should've been Crabominable's ability and should've been a counter part to Crabrawler
>>
>>30878464

Starters have these already, and they're terrible.
>>
>>30878413
Big Bang should be modified to be similar to Sturdy. If the Pokémon is knocked out from full health then it explodes.
>>
>>30878512
The names of the attacks Bulletproof protects against are fucked up in English.
"Acid Spray" is "Acid Bomb" in Japanese, for example.
>>
Fighting Spirit: stats can increase more than six times (ten)

Whatever helps shitmons to be less shitty
>>
>>30878740
>hurr durr make more stats 2 be gud, ledddit gabe me this ideal xDDDDD
>>
>>30878392
It won't stack in that way.

The new BP will take the attacks innate new power from the double, then add the 20 from the ability, getting to +80 on use number 5, as it only works on consecutive uses and starts counting on use 2.
>>
File: spagetorto.png (16KB, 499x521px) Image search: [Google]
spagetorto.png
16KB, 499x521px
>Petrifying Gaze
At the end of every turn the opposing Pokémon's Speed drops by one stage.
>Anaerobic
The moment the Pokémon enters the battle it receives a one stage boost to every stat. At the end of the turn it makes a move all of its stats sharply drop.
>Bulwark
Ally Pokémon get a Defense and Special Defense stat identical to the one with Guardian as long as it is in the field.
>Savvy
Can use man-made healing items in a pinch.
>Peer Pressure
Forces the surrounding Pokémon to get the effect of "Psych Up" at the end of every turn.
>Tardy
Switching this Pokémon out has negative priority.
>>
>>30878899
You seem to know Reddit very well, faggot.
>>
Fulfillment - Your Pokemon, upon entering the battlefield, finds true love, happiness, and stable financial income
>>
>>30878558
Good one
>>
>>30878418
most bullet attacks are pretty obvious, though. you can look at an attack and say whether it's a bullet attack or not fairly easily, compared to 'yes i bred this pokemon with smeargle once so i know its a field mon"
next to that is bulletproof a defensive ability, and is far more passive than 'i think this pokemon is in the field egg group so i'll force a switch with predator"
>>
File: 1373.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1373.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>30878402
>>
>>30879011
Dubs confirms faggotry
>>
Stalagmonstrous: Ground-type moves this Pokemon uses become Rock-Type and deal 1.2x damage. (a la Pixilate/Refrigerate)
>Downside: can't handle Electric types any longer.
>Upside: murder the crap out of those damn birds with more accurate freaking rock moves.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.