[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL I FUCKING WANTED IS A WATER STONE SO I COULD EVENTUALLY EVOLVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1326401156690.jpg (85KB, 749x745px) Image search: [Google]
1326401156690.jpg
85KB, 749x745px
ALL I FUCKING WANTED IS A WATER STONE SO I COULD EVENTUALLY EVOLVE MY LOTAD IN ALPHA SAPHIRE.

BUT EVERY GAME AFTER GEN1 HAS TO FUCKING MAKE THE PROCESS OF ACQUIRING ELEMENTAL STONES A FUCKING CONVULUDED CHORE.

WHY?!!?!?

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING LET ME BUY THE STONES. IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IS A RARE CANDY OR SOME SHIT.

I JUST ENDED UP RELEASING MY LOTAD BECAUSE FUCK THAT SHIT I'M NOT GONNA WAIT TILL THE 7TH FUCKING GYM.
>>
There's an elemental stone store in Konikoni city
>>
>>30877483
Just inject bro
>>
>>30877505
Op said Alpha Saphire
>>
>>30877505
How retarded do you feel right now, anon?
>>
>>30877505

I SAID ALPHA SAPHIRE YOU FUCK.
>>
>>30877483
>In Alpha Sapphire
>7th gym
You didn't even look up where you could get one as early as possible in that game, did you?
>>
>>30877530
Very, actually
I done jumped to conclusions
>>
>>30877556
I FUCKING DID YOU CAN DO SUPER TRAINING OR SOME SHIT BUT A LOT OF IT IS RNG
>>
>>30877600
You can get one as early as you get Surf. Which is right after beating Norman. If you want to be able to get a final third form before that, you are fucking delusional. The game's already stupidly easy as it is.
>>
>>30877483
>fish for nearly an hour
>No bottlecaps.
Guess I'll just wait a few years for the mining game in Pelago to give me enough for one.
>>
>>30877483
Lotad doesn't evolve with a water stone
>>
>>30877620
Please tell me where to get it for fuck sakes please.
>>
>got shit on for being a retard in /v/
>clearly making a thread in /vp/ is the best choice
>>
>>30877759
>I am exposing you because i'm a faggot loser that stalks people on different boards!

I got nothing to hide you faggot, >>>/v/361064997
>>
>>30877735
Why does it matter?
You released it.
>>
>>30877796
I'LL JUST CATCH ANOTHER THEN GIVE ME SOME FUCKING MERCY.
>>
File: IMG_1192.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>30877844
Literally 6 seconds on Google
>http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/222009/where-to-find-a-water-stone-in-alpha-sapphire
>>
>>30877986
Don't you need to defeat Winona and Team Magma / Aqua to get access into route 124? That's still pretty late into the game
>>
>>30877626
Your current options are
>continue fishing
>pelago missions
>daily lottery in festival plaza
>spam lottery in festival plaza if you have boatloads of FC
>dude inject lmao
>>
>>30877662
But Lombre does, hombre
>>
>>30877483
>"BUT EVERY GAME AFTER GEN1 HAS TO FUCKING MAKE THE PROCESS OF ACQUIRING ELEMENTAL STONES A FUCKING CONVULUDED CHORE."
>>
>>30878110
>what is Konikoni City's Jewelry store
>what is the Stone Emporium in XY
>>
>>30877483
>hurr durr I cant wait to get better things later in the game I want everything and immediately and they should casualize games even more for catering to me
>what is super training anyway
Fuck off you are the cancer killing the franchise and this board
>>
>>30878178
>casualize
This isn't a rare summon type of deal retard. This is literally an item that was purchaseable in the very first Pokemon game that's used to evolve Pokemon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.