[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chaining for pyukumuku HA for some reason >extra tedious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hate.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hate.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>chaining for pyukumuku HA for some reason
>extra tedious because innards out means you have to false swipe each helper and THEN kill it with an additional move or you'll take too much damage
>encounter a shiny~ chain 20
>faint it for the sake of the chain
>help-calling pyukumuku struggles itself to death the next turn

tell me again who thought SOS battles were a good idea?
>>
>Be a retard not keeping track of mon's pp
>Get angry at mechanic
>>
>>30875398
Pyukumuku is underrated. I use them with both Innards Out and Unaware and they actually do pretty well in OU.
>>
>>30875398
You should've caught the shiny and then get a HA one from either /pkx/ or /wfg/
>>
>>30875398
It's somehow GF's fault you're a retard?

Bet you complained about the EXP Share too because you lacked the self control to turn it off
>>
>>30875454
>>30875889
lol eat shit
>>
>>30875398
>faint a shiny for the sake of the far less rare hidden ability
People who already have HA Pyukumuku could breed and trade you an infinite amount of them, you fucking tard.
>>
>>30876036
Yep I have a bunch of HA Pyuku, would happily have traded 5IV for a pickle. Get Fukt OP
>>
>>30876036
>gen 7
>fain a shiny

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>being a breeder "muh IVs/nature/ability" faggot
>being a shiny faggot

Pick 1?
>>
>fainting a Shiny for the sake of HA

Super lame. Everyone catches the shiny and then just starts the chain over
>>
>>30876275
This.

OP was a complete retard.
>>
>>30875398
>Stuggles to death at a chain of 20

This is literally impossible. Wild Pyukumuku have at least 70-80 PP.

Troll harder.
>>
File: Weedman.png (124KB, 229x277px) Image search: [Google]
Weedman.png
124KB, 229x277px
>>30875398
>Start a new playthrough
>Use pikachu cause I'm a fucking faggot
>Have to get Light ball or else he's weak as shit
>Either have to wait until postgame or grind pikachus on route 1
>Fuck it
>Did 3 different chains
>2 ended because shiny pichu, 1 ended because struggle
>Found 2 shinies, 12 pikachus and 15 happiny before I got my light ball
>mfw the whole thing
>>
Does Innards Out hit through substitutes?
>>
>>30875398
>what is toxic spikes
>>
>>30875398
you should have catched the shiny or, at least, changed the summoner after 10 or 20 moves
>>
>>30876614
0/10 calculations
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (77KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
77KB, 1366x768px
>>30875398
>trying to catch a Pokémon
>simple right?
>False Swipe
>X called for help
>Wild X appeared
>Faint the weaker one
>X called for help
>Wild X appeared
>Repeat for a while
>Finally get a chance to ball
>Little shit breaks out
>X called for help
>Wild X appeared

I just want to fill mt Pokédex, fuck off Goddamn you.
>>
I don't really mind SOS battles for stuff like catching rarer things, or guaranteeing good IVs, or EV training or whatever, but being the only way to get a HA is too much. Especially when it's a 5% to call in the one you're looking for, and at best a 15% chance for them to have their HA.

I spent about 20 hours chaining for Gabites in the desert and never found rough skin. Then threw the castform I did catch (of the 3 I saw in those 20 hours) on the GTS for a gible and it came with rough skin. It sucks when I have better odds of getting HA pokemon on the GTS than chaining in sandstorms, and it's far faster too.
>>
>>30876741
sadly yes
>>
>>30878317
S T A T U S
>>
>>30876925
Haven't you learnt grammar, Anon?
>>
>>30878553
Eh. Hidden abilities have come through:
>Dream World
>Hidden Grottos
>Friend Safari
>Dexnav
>SOS Chains

In terms of in-game accessibility, SOS chains are more controllable than Hidden Grottos, losing out only to Dexnav. Dream World was gimmicky bullshit, and, while Friend Safari was cool in concept, you ended up having to go online and find people, rather than benefiting from your actual friends.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.