[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRv EVpdr8x8 >All these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Essentia.png (383KB, 831x411px) Image search: [Google]
Essentia.png
383KB, 831x411px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRvEVpdr8x8

>All these youtube comments

>"Um... what does this have to do with pokemon? lol"
>"Omg she kicked the espurr so mean!"
>"I dont remember this."

Do people just play to the league and drop the game or something? Its physically impossible to miss the looker quest unless you're a braindead retard
>>
We didn't miss it.
It was just a hassle, easy, boring and badly designed.
>>
>>30873567
From what game is that?
>>
>>30873567
Because this fandom is 66% made of cancer.
>>
>>30873567
You only get the call after you've spent like an hour in Lumiose after beating the league.
And god knows locating the damn thing is hell.
It's quite possible to miss if you don't know its there.
>>
>>30873567
it's so minor that it's really forgettable
i haven't completed it myself ever but i played xy 3 times; i simply didnt care enough, and i imagine lots of normies are like that as well
>>
>>30873596
You calling it a fandom isn't helping, faggot.
>>
>>30873567
I didn't even know the quest existed for a while, then I couldn't be bothered to find it once I heard a bit about it on the Internet.
>>
If it wasn't for /vp/ talking about it I wouldn't have know about it. Fuck going to Lumiose
>>
I don't like how open Generations left it. To anyone who hasnt done the quest theres bo explanation Team Flare was behind the suit design and thieving.

This could EASILY have been solved by adding Xerosic's legs to the pan out shot ar the end.
>>
>>30873660
It is a fandom, and you're part of it, whether you like the term or not.
>>
>>30873567
The Looker quest is optional therefore it's easy to miss or just plain not do or care about. Anyone could've came to this conclusion, or are you always this stupid?
>>
File: 1445709404082.png (189KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
1445709404082.png
189KB, 480x424px
>>30873567
most of the pokemon fandom are casuals to get that part you need to beat the game
>>
>>30873719
With how long the shot at the end was, I was genuinely surprised they didn't show Xerosic stepping in.
>>
It's just an optional postgame quest that isn't even good
>>
Well I did drop XY pretty fast but that was because I just didn't like it at all.

But even I knew about the Looker quest.
>>
Casuals and normies dont give a shit about characters and history
>>
>>30873719
Agreed; it tells very little about the sidequest. Based on the episode context alone, Looker has an assistant named Emma and then it turns out that she's evil.

I made a comment on YouTube explaining the plot of the Looker episode so people would stop asking the same questions in the comments.
>>
There's a reason GF barely bothers with post-game.
>>
>>30873567
I played all of looker's quest and completely forgot about this. It was 3 years ago.
>>
>>30873593
Goddammit.

Lol it's from X/Y
>>
>>30873567
I did like half of it and quit in disgust.
>>
Pretty sure all those kids who can barely read never even found that sidequest or did not know how to trigger the next events.
>>
>>30874747
This is why prima strategy guides exist, anon.
>>
>>30874453
This. Just because this stuff spreads. Guess they're bunch of braindead normies.
>>
>>30873567
Does she kick Mimi in the game? It's been a long while since I played Y.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (38KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
38KB, 470x313px
>where is Ash now
>is this before he fought Ash
>wait is that Ash with Zekrom
Every fucking time
>>
>>30873807
No, it's like the difference between liking metal and being a metalhead

The very concept of fandom is cancerous and more concerned with ~feels~ and other such nonsense than actual quality
>>
>>30873622
THIS.

I remember Looker contacting me, but I kinda put it off and then forgot where the heck he wanted me to even go.
So I never did the sidequest
>>
>>30875297
No.
>>
>>30873567
It just didn't catch my attention i decided to just look at the wiki and spoil myself. none of the battles from this were good, no blame for it not catching the interest of most people.
>>
>>30875933
So, they just did it to make Flare even more assholish.
>>
File: Sin título.png (328KB, 1342x733px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
328KB, 1342x733px
>>
>>30873596
More like 100%
>>
>>30876179
what am i looking at here?
>>
>>30875815
Why is fandom even a term when fanbase is a concept that already exists?
>>
>mfw reading the comments to that video
>>
>>30873567
>reading Youtube comments
That is always a mistake.
>>
>>30876572
>reading
>>
>>30876179
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30874732
Same anon, and I was one of the people who ate XY up at first too.
It's amazing how forgettable they were, can't even replay them since all my main non-SM Pokémon are on it.
Guess I'll do an itemfinder Quest to go through the region again, currently doing that for BW2 and filling up the habitat list simultaneously.
>>
>>30873567
these Gen 6 episodes are not turning out well
>>
>>30873567
>Do people just play to the league and drop the game or something?
Now you understand why people think there's no postgame.
>>
File: 1475705452646.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1475705452646.png
190KB, 540x482px
It was an extremely forgettable and pointless part of probably the worst game in the franchise.
I can't fault anybody for either not knowing about or not remembering this shit.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.