[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Pokemon Generations ending in a week, I was wondering w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

With Pokemon Generations ending in a week, I was wondering what Episode has been your favorite so far /vp/? What's your opinion on the show as a whole?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11903041
>>
Lake of Rage and The Scoop were the best
>>
>>30872424
we still haven't seen AZ so i'm going to wait
>>
The ho-oh episode was the best by far
>>
Gary beating the league
Also the Unova leaders gathering, even if I don't really care for most of them
>>
Deoxys was the best
>>
File: 802.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
The Cavern and The Challenger
>>
File: THE HOLOCAUSTER.jpg (92KB, 655x369px) Image search: [Google]
THE HOLOCAUSTER.jpg
92KB, 655x369px
INTRODUCING
>>
>>30872601
Oh, also The Adventure.
>>
>>30872424
>Ghetsis has Kyurem
>Nate is powerless and Kyurem is strong enough to kill Nate
>N comes, gets his ass handed
>Kyurem is now even stronger
>Nate can now win
This made zero sense to me. The changes they made in Generations is how BW2 should've been.
>>
>>30872424
Haunted chateau episode makes me horny everytime
>>
I really liked the first preview episode, but I think the main episodes have all been a bit pointless. They're 5 minute anime clips that feel... well, just like a random 5 minutes out of an anime. There isn't really much context for anything other than "I have played the games and recall this" and they don't really ever show any full battles or follow up on any of the stories they started. I was really hoping they would continue the Looker and Team Rocket story at some point, but it's just kind of just a 5 minute clip that leads to literally nothing.
I guess I liked the Kanto Elite 4 one because Lorelei has big tits and Gengar came out of the Pokeball in a really neat way, and the Johto Dogger episode was alright, too.
>>
the holocauster :^)
>>
>>30872424
Both pokemon generations and that series that if i say the name people will start shitposting if i say the name will both end next week.
I'm sad
>>
N and chateau episodes were the only good ones
>>
The Old Chateau one.

I get it Generations, every evil boss was an idiot without any foresight, they didn't need to be highlighted every other week.
>>
>>30872424
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11903041
Source on the last episode being The Ultimate Weapon?
>>
Why the fuck does the challenger currently have 4 votes? It had Shitty dialogue and barely any fighting.
>>
>>30873572
the only good parts are Lorelei's tits and Agatha summoning Gengar from her cane.
>>
The one where Unova's gym leaders fight Plasma was the best. Brycen shows up and starts kicking ass on his own and beartic picks up gigalith by the head and throws it into the castle. It was incredible
>>
>>30873572
Why was the voice acting so bad? I'm sure the VA's can act, so was it the directing or the script?
>>
I like episode 14: Frozen World the best. Animation was top notch, Colress and Zinzolin freezing Opelucid City and Drayden was cool too.
>>
>>30873572
I like Green, he is the best Pokemon character
>>
>>30873572
I like Blue enough that I'd let him fuck me. That's why.
>>
File: 1478277966171.png (102KB, 388x190px) Image search: [Google]
1478277966171.png
102KB, 388x190px
The New World was good for Master Cyrus
Especially since /vp/ made Giratina out to be some clingy anime girl stereotype
>>
File: 1467643664448.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467643664448.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>30874406
>Blue
>>30874447
>Green

I dont understand
>>
>>30874503
One anon is autistic, and is using a Japanese name on a Chinese message board. The other isn't.
>>
Mega Fug vs. Deoxys and Ghetsis were my favorite episodes.
>>
>>30872424
Definitely the king return.
>>
the scoop best episode, who doesn't love space battles? fuck the people for trying to keep it a secret if i flew to space on a fucking mega dragon to battle an alien virus i'd want that shit everywhere
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.