[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, considering your profession, hobbies and interests,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: 1468505351106.png (828KB, 1274x713px) Image search: [Google]
1468505351106.png
828KB, 1274x713px
Realistically, considering your profession, hobbies and interests, what would be YOUR team?

Consider also, that breeding more than 1 Pokemon gets increasingly hard.

Pic not related in any way.
>>
>>30866121
Smeargle
Samurott
Arcanine
Noivern
Luxray
Furret
Realistically I would probably avoid battling with others
>>
Easy

A Meowth that I hate because it's a common pet but I get stuck with a shitty one, just like in real life

An obese Totodile because I'd never realistically put in the work to evolve it and we'd just eat together

Some sort of housekeeping Pokemon like a Lopunny maybe that I used two credit cards to buy online to fuck because I'm lonely

An emotionless Steel type that I can use to hook up to the internet with and do whatever I want to
>>
>>30866121
Exploud
Ludicolo
PorygonZ
Necrozma
Kommo-o
Chatot

I'm an EDM producer.
>>
File: tumblr_nxsigzpb8t1ty772no1_1280.png (521KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxsigzpb8t1ty772no1_1280.png
521KB, 1280x720px
Porygon 2
Magnezone
Metagross
Kingklang
Genesect
Bisharp

My signature poke would be an evolite toxic stall Porygon 2
>>
If I could have ANY pokemon? And battling wasn't my main focus?

Probably mono-steel team.
- No feeding
- No shitting all over the place
- Just there

Probably Klink, Magnemite, Skarmory, Beldum, Klefki, and I'd probably have a Hypno so that I can always get good dreams and deep sleep.
>>
bunp for interest
>>
>Bonsly, maybe a Sudowoodo
My grandad had a shitload of bonsai trees, they're also pretty maintenance and goofy
>Slowpoke or Psyduck
love the little fuckers. didn't even catch it, literally just picked it up and ran away with it
>Smeargle
I like to doodle/do creative stuff
>Porygon of some kind
video games, but realistically i'm an incompetent programmer and average gamer at best so I would either have the basic form or the corrupted form, no sleek upgrade for me
>>
>litten because i like cats
>Magnemite because in IT field
>Porygon because in IT field
>Gardevoir because i need that succ from someone other then my gf
>Machop because he'll help me stay fit
>Umbreon because i like cats and night time vibes
>>
>>30867145

*low maintenince
>>
>>30866121
>Shinx + Stufful + Spheal
love me some cutemons for company
>Mr Mime + Meloetta + Gardevoir
Acting, singing, and dancing partners
>>
I work at a pet store. If I'm being honest, I think 2 pokemon would be the honest team limit and the dishonest team limit is 4.

As far as what I would own, it depends on how exotic I can be within my locale (US Southwest desert) and whether or not its assumed I live in an apartment.

>Store help (physical labor)
One of Machoke, Gurrdurr. Lopunny(pet store theming), or Iron Fist Golett (because fuck yeah golett).
>Mundane Pet
Rockruff or Eevee is there is nothing unethical about a collar with an everstone. Otherwise a meowth (either forn), eevee, or Moewstic (either gender).
>Exotic pet from the region
One or two of Sandslash, Cacnea, Torkoal, Turtwig
>fuck you I secretly like it
One of: Castform

>perfect set
Ground type Eeveelution, Rockruff w/everstone, Cacnea, Castform, Golurk owned by the store.
>honest
Rockruff w/everstone, Castform, Golurk owned by the store.

>>30867148
Porygon and Magnemite honestly seem like bad ideas at work if you're IT though. I suppose its not of out of your interests, but still.

>>30867145
>Bonsly+Smeargle
I like how you work.

>>30867398
What do you do/want to do that requires a triple threat?
>>
File: Store.jpg (124KB, 643x603px) Image search: [Google]
Store.jpg
124KB, 643x603px
>>30867542
derp derp, missed my picture
>>
>>30867542
>What do you do/want to do that requires a triple threat?
Music theatre
>>
Meowth
Skitty
Purrugly
Espurr
Sylveon
Alolan Persian
>>
Luxray cause computers and I want a dog/cat pet, slowking to chill with and have help me with work. Other than those 2 I guess I'd like an electrode to charge things, a poliwrath for /fit/ and swimming, camerupt for travel and warmth (I'd find a way to ride it), and a mudkip to cherish
>>
Shinx/Luxio/Litten/Glaceon for a pet
Smeargle because I do art for a living
Zoroark/Ditto bro to epic pranks with
Lopunny/Lucario boyfriend
>>
>Currently stuck in retail
Fucking end me

Anyways
>Delibird to hold shit in it's bag/act as a mascot coming christmas
>Machamp for easier moving of goods
>Bullet Punch Scizor to deal with shop theft
>Gengar to get to hard to reach places
>Altaria for transport, and fluffy naps
>Bewear to deal with entertain children
>>
I'd have a Rotom for sure because hes cool and I work in IT.
Metagross is a must too since he can solve equations faster than super computers.
Magearna since robots are awesome and wouldn't need much maintenance.
Sableye to be my bro and stay up with me in my dark cave like room.
Gardevoir to chill with and so they could use hypnosis to help me with insomnia.
Espurr because they're cute.
>>
I like jogging, natural landmarks, old video games and fapping.
There is no Pokemon for me.
>>
Weavile
Ditto
Raichu
Tyrantrum
Komala
Vaporeon
>>
>>30866121
hrm well my profession is fucking gettign carts for dumbass people so nothing i hardly have any hobbies all i do is work, and mu interests is just playing pokemon witth /vp/ so my team would be a half bottle of Gin and a round in my fucking head.
>>
>>30869339
You need Klingklang
>>
Grimer
Trubbish
Machoke
Metang

Work as in garbage collection so think these would suit it most
>>
Probably something along the lines of

Snorlax
Slaking
Pyukumuku

And other things like that because I'm currently a NEET
>>
>>30869354
oh thats one of my favorite steel types too...i really do feel like a fucking cog
>>
>>30866121

Porygon2 - I'm fascinated by computers (although I'm not particularly skilled at programming, I've just done some shitty math stuff)
Xatu
Beheeyem - A large portion of my interests are /x/, and Xatu and Beheeyem capture that interest pretty well
Rotom
Metagross - Two overlaps of the /x/ and computer interests
Banette - Again, I like /x/ stuff, and Banette seems like a nice bro-mon
>>
Blastoise
>first pet was a turtle that's still alive after 18 years, so it was kind of my starter
Porygon 2
>Software programming career, no Z cause I'm pretty autistic when it comes to bugs
Lycanroc Day
>My dog (siberian husky) looks like this guy.
Snorlax
>I love eating and trying loads of different food
Breelom
>Big fan of going out to pick some mushrooms.
Ursaring
>My grandfather used to work on a bear visitor center taking care of the bears, and i've been there a shitton of time.
>>
Liepard
Cubone
Volcarona
>>
>>30869451
so your a lying stealing crybaby who sets things on fire?
>>
File: 1481504718995.jpg (317KB, 1299x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1481504718995.jpg
317KB, 1299x1800px
I live in Colorado and work in a restaurant.

>Rotom
is all of my cooking fixtures
>Munchlax
is my assistant and taste tester
>Liligant
always thought a Liligant would be neat to care for and could help me cultivate my pot plants
>Scrafty
my nigga for gaming at home and someone to smoke all dat gud kush with
>>
I'm in sound engineering so sound based pokemon like Noivern. My interests and hobbies are music so it's still along those lines.
>>
File: 1481372270313.png (86KB, 461x352px) Image search: [Google]
1481372270313.png
86KB, 461x352px
>>30869297
>jogging
Just get something that won't mind running with you. Maybe a dog pokemon?
>natural landmarks
You need a Gigalith
>old videogames
uhh... Porygon?
>fapping
There's dozens of waifumons to choose from, anon

Try and be more creative.
>>
beartic
ursaring
bewear
spinda
pangoro

op's, pic related
>>
I work at an arcade that hasn't updated their games since the early 2000s. Porygon 2, probably.

Other than that, I'm an artist, I guess that earns me a Smeargle even though I hate it. Love stuffed animals, so that's Mimikyu, Bewear and Banette.
>>
>>30869615
I don't deserve any for being a huge waifu fag.
Except maybe Sunkern. It's useless.
>>
File: anime-sunglasses-7.png (252KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
anime-sunglasses-7.png
252KB, 640x364px
>>30866121
I would not have a team. Not for any special snowflake or whatever reason, I've just been struggling for a long time and adamant about not dragging anything else down with me.

I live in Dropbearland though, so I could probably be on acquaintance terms with the double digits of spider pokemon in and around the house, since I spend all my time here and I'm the one person in the house who goes out of their way to not squish them. So there's that.
>>
I'd only have a Glaceon. It is pretty low maintenance, only as much as a dog. I don't think I would be able to handle raising more than one pokemon, financially or responsibly.
>>
>>30866121
>being a trainer
Nah I'm fairly sure I'd be the same useless sack of shit sitting at a computer playing video games all day.
>>
Mechanical Engineer here.

Magneton
Porygon 2
Rotom
Abra
>>
>>30866121
Considering I'm a railroad engineer I would definitely have an Aggron, Blastoise. Arcanine because I love my dog and Mudsdale because I grew up on a horse farm.
>>
profession: have had 30 jobs. Not one the same.

hobbies: swimming and land maintainance, spend a lot of time at the foreshore..

interests: computer shit, gardening.

Slowpoke
Gogoat
Wingull
Dustox
Tangrowth
Binacle
>>
Having more than one or two would be a inconvenient in the real world. I guess I would have a Smeargle since I like to draw and paint and a Pokemon like Comfey or Chansey since I'm studying to be a social worker and their caretaking personalities would fit in with that.
>>
>>30866121
six agumon because I'm a full-time shitposter
>>
File: tumblr_mj94s4yJHG1s57hjxo1_500.png (204KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj94s4yJHG1s57hjxo1_500.png
204KB, 480x640px
>Lycanroc
Rock type because I'm going to school to be a geologist
>Aggron
See above
>Dewgong
Seals are my favorite animal
>Alolan Raichu
Skateboarding
>Smeargle
Drawing
>Tangrowth
Gardening
>>
>>30866121
Shuckle, Porygon2, Glaceon. Just as pets.
>>
A Slakoth that I'm too lazy to evolve.
>>
Swadloon
Komala
Rotom-Fan
>>
>>30866121
I'm a professional welfare receiver
so i must have a slaking on my team
>>
File: swibble.png (362KB, 730x656px) Image search: [Google]
swibble.png
362KB, 730x656px
i'm an associate at a law firm in midtown manhattan, so i'd only really have time for 1, maybe 2 pokes

swablu
slakoth

i'd need something that's super low maintenance, and wouldn't drive up the dry cleaning bill
>>
File: 1479360869167m.jpg (71KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479360869167m.jpg
71KB, 1024x1024px
>Security Guard
Growlithe, But preferably Flareon.

>Dinofag
Tyrunt. Cute Lil nigga

>Nidoran male
Favorite evo line. Nidoking would be to much upkeep. But Nidoran would be my shoulder bro.

>When not working just smoking weed and playing games. Watching movies.
Dunno. What's the most chill Pokemon?

Honestly dont do anything else. 3 Mon team is cool with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
Janitor here. Probably an alolan grimer/muk to feed all the trash to. Some sort of dog pokemon, because I love dogs, and my boy Sableye, because my dad and I pan for gold and shit together occasionaly and I always pick up random pieces of shiny junk up off of the street/store I work in.
>>
File: sgrswefw.jpg (217KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
sgrswefw.jpg
217KB, 1500x800px
>>30866121
Elekid
>My all time favourite line, I'd do anything to get one, no matter how much effort or time I'd need to put into it
Machoke
>Favourite Fighting type, I'm into working out and he'd be a nice buddy for that
Onix
>No need to explain shit, It's a goddamn Onix
Braviary
>For flying around and #MAGA, hard to train and accuire but would pay off
Magmar
>Favourite Fire type
Empoleon
>Water crossing, great fighter

I'd be a dedicated trainer and a collector
>inb4 "not everyone could be a trainer it's hard to raise them irl duh you can't possibly get those I'd be a it worker and have 12 porygons and so should you stop having fun pls"
No, really, I'd be one, no matter how tough it would be
>>
>>30874624
Not trying to spoil the fun, how would you even raise an Onix? What do they eat? And they're so massive, they'd almost always have to be outsidd.
>>
Oranguru - I'm a high school English teacher, would probably be able to help with lesson plans and grading
Primarina - It's a performer, which is what I do in my spare time, we'd practice together and fuck
Slowking - Interest in philosophy and psychology, overall bro
Glameow - My cat is just as much an asshole as it says Glameow is

That's about it, I'm not going to add anything unnecessary
>>
Smeargle
Drampa
espurr
Trubbish
snivy
Sigilyph

I'm an artist/teacher in an urban area who dabbles in /x/
>>
I would likely never battle

buizel
goodra
mienshao
braviary
delphox
magearna?

Some of these are related to my hobbies, most are just pokemon I'd like to have around and take care of.
>>
>>30866121
Im not gonna be retarded like most people here so i'll just go with a snubbul. No way could I afford feeding and taking care of 10 foot animals.
>>
>>30875420
How did Brock raise an Onix? Most of the time preserved in a Pokéball, sometimes outside when needed/possible. I believe it would eat stones and ore + rock type Pokémon like Geodude and such.
>>
Student.

Larvesta
>cute cuddly warm bug

Abra
>sleepy friend

That's as many as I need, I think. sure I like the ralts, growlithe, omanyte, and jellicent lines, but realistically two is max.
>>
>>30866121
Probably some sort of Eevee because they're fucking adorable and relatively low-maintainence. Probably an Espion when everything's said and done.
>>
>>30866121
Parasect
Breloom
Shiinotic
Amoonguss
Ferrothorn
Reuniclus

And I would avoid battles, they would help me in my research.
>>
>Sharpedo
I'm going into Law or Politics. Lawyers are sharks, ergo…
>Milotic
I've had this butt-ugly feeder fish (definitely a feebas) for 7 years now. I think it would've evolved by now.
>Serperior
Grass snek.
>Gardevior
What politician wouldn't want an extremely intelligent, ultra-loyal aide with strong psychic abilities?
And finally…
>Growlithe
>Poochyena
Attack dogs
>>
File: 1465335816604.jpg (243KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1465335816604.jpg
243KB, 750x780px
>>30866121
Blaziken for just about anything
Fuck if they employed Pokemon I'd totally get one set up with the same job I have, we're severely understaffed and hey if cooking demos are needed you have a fucking fire chicken to do the job
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.