[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm using the Pelago to EV train. My pokemon is level 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: evelup3.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
evelup3.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
I'm using the Pelago to EV train. My pokemon is level 1 so I put it in the Pelago to train Atk. At the end of 30 hours the EVs still look the same. It doesn't say 252.

So does my pokemon need to level up before maxing EVs in Pelago or what?
>>
The EVs look the same or the Stats look the same? Because I've put in lv1 pokes and had them EV trained. The stats probably won't adjust until you level them up.
>>
>>30865257
You did max the EV
>>
>>30865257
i think your game is glitching because ive maxed out a lv one pichu before
>>
>>30865280
Ok so the stats will go up properly when I level it up?
>>
File: it sparkles at max.jpg (827KB, 2412x1387px) Image search: [Google]
it sparkles at max.jpg
827KB, 2412x1387px
OK just to make sure, you did press Y on their summary to see this, right?
>>
>>30865335

Yes. Go to your summary screen and press Y and I guarantee you that your EV will have been raised.

EVs also don't fully show up until 100
>>
>>30865353
>>30865395
Ya I'm retarded. Thanks for the help
>>
>>30865257
The way stats work is that 252 EVs = 63 EV Points
So at level 100, you'd have 63 more points in that stat than you would otherwise (assuming neutral nature and stuff like that)

At level 1, that change is 100/63 stat points, or rounded up, a change of 1 point. Aka fucking nothing.

So yeah, you won't see the changes until later. Just press Y on the summary screen to check your total
>>
It's okay OP I did the same thing and was about to make the same useless thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.