[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. ASH'S HAT IS DIFFERENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: picy.jpg (133KB, 640x970px) Image search: [Google]
picy.jpg
133KB, 640x970px
HOLY SHIT. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. ASH'S HAT IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT'S TECHNICALLY A DIFFERENT ASH. BECAUSE THEY'RE FINALLY TYING THE SPLIT-TIMELINE THING FROM THE GAMES INTO THE ANIME.

UNIVERSE A ASH IS THE ASH WHO EXPERIENCED THE ANIME-VERSE WORLD OF R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, D/P/PT, AND B/W/B2/W2. BUT CANONICALLY THERE ARE TWO TIMELINES. UNIVERSE B ASH IS THE ONE WE'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THROUGH THE ANIME-VERSE WORLD OF X/Y AND NOW S/M. AND THIS NEW MOVIE WILL BE THE ORIGIN STORY OF UNIVERSE B ASH.

FUUUUUUUCK.
>>
ALSO ANABEL IN S/M IS THE ORIGINAL ANABEL FROM THE TIMELINE THAT INCLUDED EMERALD, SHE'S NOT THE ANABEL FROM THE ORAS TIMELINE, SHE'S UNIVERSE A ANABEL.
>>
>>30862731
ANABEL DOESN'T EXIST IN ORAS AT ALL SO WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT.
>>
>Alternate Universes/Timelines
I wish that was Zinnia being crazy
>>
File: ORAS anabel.png (3KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
ORAS anabel.png
3KB, 800x533px
>>30862731
>>
>>30862609
So is this the timeline where Ash actually wins a league?
>>
>>30863762
Is this like Savitar? Can I only see it if I'm a speedster?
>>
>>30862609
No google john brynes man of steel.
>>
>>30862609
Fuck, will we follow the new timeline or the old? Which one is this movie-and does it get destroyed?
>>
>>30863779

Yes, Ash will get BLASTO BAHN by Richie's Mega Charizard X and then challenge Hoh-Oh to a 6vs1 battle with Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Butterfree, Pidgeot and Charizard.
>>
File: top lele.png (121KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
top lele.png
121KB, 700x700px
>>30862609
>alternate universe Ash
>is still a choker
>>
>>30863792

only Stand users can see Stands.
>>
>>30862609
Ho-oh also isn't shiny.
>>
>>30863523
Its fresh fucking cancer isn't it?

Shoehorned Alternate universes are literally a writers way of saying "we have no clue how to write actually decent lore so we'll simulate depth by making it confusing and vague as fuck."
>>
>>30863523
>>30866183
No, you two are just boring faggots with no imagination.
>>
>>30866281
No, you just have way too much time to spend reading bulbapedia and are too easily accepting of the writers essentially nuking the non mega timeline.
>>
>>30866281
I fucking understand 100% of what's happening in kingdom hearts at all times and I find the alt. Universe Pokemon lore to be contrived as fuck.
>>
>>30862609
No. The XY anime is in the same world as the original series and everything else. The only "new universe" thing is Sun and Moon.
>>
>>30863492
>Anabel doesn't exist
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
[inhales]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30866528
But S/M already referenced XYZ and the events before.
>>
>>30863792
Go back to your own earth Jay
>>
>>30866028
Booty Spivot is the only Stand I need.
>>30867401
YOU CAN'T LOCK UP THE DARKNESS!
>>
>>30862609
Even if it's a different timeline, Ash is a loser in every dimension so it doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>30862609
>BW and XY Ash are different Ashes
Confirmed for not even watching the fucking show.

You literally see Ash boarding a plane with Alexa at the end of BW and going to Kalos, arriving in the first episode of XY You must be incredibly retarded to think the two series take place in different universes.

What >>30866528 would actually make more sense, even if unlikely.
>>
>>30867941
What if this Ash turns out to be actually good
Heck
Dubs and he's indeed better than original Ash
>>
File: 1442339865550.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442339865550.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>yfw its a 10 min. youtube video
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.