[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did GF mean by this? Will these empty lots actually become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: empty lots.jpg (531KB, 1427x603px) Image search: [Google]
empty lots.jpg
531KB, 1427x603px
What did GF mean by this? Will these empty lots actually become something in the remake/third version/sequel or will they forever remain empty?
>>
G Y M S
Y
M
S

or whatever they put in the next game
>>
>>30860793
They will be filled, together with a fully operational fossil park.
>>
>>30861014

Sure, just like the Kalos power plant will be opened.
>>
>>30861060
Z never happened, though. Retard.
>>
>>30860793

Hoping it's DLC.

And that they actually do DLC for once.
>>
They reflect the true nature of Hawaii
>>
meme bait
>>
>>30861079
Stars might never happen either.
>>
>>30860793
It'll amount to nothing. As always since gen 6.
>>
>>30861581
Actually they'll move the construction materials a bit and put a sign stating "construction work has already started"
>>
>>30861531

This

"Stars" is just going to be the """""official sequel""""" to Red and Blue or a re-imagining of Kanto.
>>
>>30861681
They've already confirmed Stars is related to sun an moon.

You autists need to stop.
>>
>>30861707

They didn't confirm shit. All they did confirm in a way is that we're getting more games.
>>
Remember, Kukui's endgame is to disband the ancient island trial tradition and establish the same gym pokemon league system everyone else has, so he needs to build Gyms to facilitate that.
>>
>>30861707
Stars hasn't been confirmed retard
>>
>>30861752
Why does Kukui want to destroy Alola's tradition and culture?
Is he working for the new world order?
>>
>>30861531
>>30861681
Stars is happening, but it's just a straight port of SM feature-wise that uses battle models at all times and the overworld itself has been remodeled for consistent quality with the battle models.
>>
>>30861796
Stop making shit up, you faggot
>>
Z never fucking happened because they had to push Sun/Moon out the door before the Switch releases. Because they need Stars out on the Switch during the launch window period. Nintendo is going all out for the first year of the Switch, we're potentially getting a Zelda, mainline Mario game, and Pokemon game all in the span of like 6 months. That has never happened. Z was a thing but it was probably axed since SM and thus Stars would have been pushed back like 18 months.
>>
>>30861752
His endgame was making a League to put Alola into the eyes of the world so they can experience what makes it unique. Judging by Ryuki's presence, it's working.
>>
>>30860793
>only six
Alola is gonna get half assed gyms. Fucking kukui.
>>
>>30861825
Also it's why SM feels so empty and rush. It's an incomplete game.
>>
>>30861014
Are you telling me the skeleton uprising is finally here?
>>
>>30861780
It all makes sense. Kukui is a globalist puppet. Hes probably in league with Pokemon Obumer and Pokemon Hillary. When kukui accepts millions of unvetted "refugees" inti alola he will call anyone who doesnt like it racist xenophobes
>>
>The Battle Frontier project has started!
>>
>>30861914
>LITTLE ALOLA DICK
>BIG UNOVA COCK
Seriously gamefreak? This shit is for kids
>>
>>30861780
>Challenge league from another region
>get shit on
>"You'll see! I'll make my own league! And it'll have gambling and hookers! You know what? Forget the league!"
>>
>>30861825
>collect all the Zygarde cores and cells and you might discover what he's up to in Alola
>collect everything and literally nothing happens
Yeah I can buy that.
>>
>>30861810
Just wait for August.
>>
>>30862107
You mean May. Because that's when the shit storm begins.
>>
>>30862179
Next month is reveal. There will be a lot of misleading advertising on Nintendo's part. August is release.

We're so, so sorry.
>>
>link your "New" 3DS Device to your Nintendo Switch Home Console with Pokemon Eclipse and Pokemon Sun/Moon to unlock new gyms in your 3DS copies of Pokemon Sun/Moon!
>>
>>30861825
wtf I want a Switch now
>>
>>30861855
>why SM feels so empty and rush
Uh, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>30861946
Thanks Anabel
>>
File: Homeade Reshiram.png (166KB, 478x421px) Image search: [Google]
Homeade Reshiram.png
166KB, 478x421px
>>30861825
>>
>>30860793
Battle Tents.
Battle Frontier confirmed.
>>
>>30861780
>living according to the whims of four psychopathic tapu
What a good idea, it's not like they're destructive or anything.
>>
>>30860793
Where's that top right lot located? Cause I know all the others are in Hau'oli, Konikoni, Heahea, Malie and Seafolk, but missed that one somehow.

It doesn't look like it's in a town though. Is it just off in the overworld somewhere?
>>
>>30863448
It's on an island between tapu village and po town
>>
>>30863448
Route 15, zoom in the map and it's right in the middle.
>>
>>30863471
That's an odd spot for a supposed gym. I'd say they need to put them in non-populated areas to make up the full compliment of 8, but it's still only 6, and then there are still two towns without hypothetical gyms that have no space for them to be easily inserted in a third version (Iki and Paniola).

Are we sure this isn't either laziness or outright trolling by gamefreak? Or maybe some other features were going to go there but were taken out and stuck in festival plaza or something?
>>
File: 2016-12-18 01.20.14.jpg (154KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-18 01.20.14.jpg
154KB, 640x480px
>>30863647
MeleMele island as a whole is pretty small to have more than one Gym, really, so it's got to be on Hau'oli; I don't think Paniola Town fits for a Gym, turning the golf track into a Gym would be better and it actually has textures as of now, it's just not used, so there's one additional Gym.

I do think the one on route 15 is a little bit of a reach, but there's also pic related on Tapu Village, right next to the PokeCenter that could very well turn into a Gym.

My bet is that the last Gym could be in a hypothetical rebuilt Po Town, with Guzma as a Gym Leader. That would be incredible.
>>
>>30863647
>putting a gym in tapu village
Hope you're ready for it to get wrecked by bulu
>>
>>30861122
came here to post something like this
>>
>>30863866
Think about this.

>Ilima, leader of Hau'oli Gym
>Awards the Gold Badge to trainers who beat him
>Lana, leader of Heahea Gym
>Awards the Fish Badge to trainers who beat her
>Kiawe, leader of Paniola Gym
>Awards the Torch Badge
>Mallow, leader of Konikoni Gym
>Awards the Jungle Badge
>Sophocles, leader of Hokulani Gym
>Awards the Magnet Badge
>Acerola, leader of Malie Gym
>Awards the Cloak Badge
>Mina, leader of Seafolk Village Gym
>Awards the Brush Badge
>The UBs as the first leader who has no gym of their own, and also the first one to be a Pokemon
>Nihilego possessed one guy and has that guy give you their badge, the Beast Badge.
>>
>>30864305
>Acerola
>Gym Leader
It'd be Nanu you dunce
>>
>>30864345
>Nanu, leader of Po Gym
>Awards the Doom Badge
>>
Remember Kanto?
Remember Vermillion City?
Remember that building that never got completed?
Exactly.
>>
>>30864467
>one city vs various instances of it in the same game
They had something in mind when doing this. Unless it's just a statement on the work schedule they have to follow and rushed content.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.