[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone wants to play through all of the Pokémon games (which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: mainseries.png (2MB, 600x2053px) Image search: [Google]
mainseries.png
2MB, 600x2053px
If someone wants to play through all of the Pokémon games (which means no skipping), what's the best order to do it in?
>>
Everything pre Gen 6 is non canon so throw those into the trash
>>
All like every version and the remakes?
>>
>>30857606
One of each version (so one of Red/Blue, Gold/Silver, etc), each third version and each remake.
>>
>>30857578
Gen 1, then FRLG, then XY, then GSC, then ORAS, then Emerald, then Platinum, HGSS, BW, BW2, then save SM for last just for being the most recent.
>>
>>30857633
One of each remake, I mean.
>>
>>30857604
>everything pre gen 6 is non canon
Not since the art book says this is BW Grimsley in SM.
>>
File: eg.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
eg.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>30857665

>Things stated in a non-canon media are canon in the canon media

Yeah I'm sure Mew is Egyptian too.
>>
>>30857578
Yellow > FRLG > Crystal > HGSS > Emerald > ORAS > Platinum > BW > BW2 > XY > SM
>>
>Chronological Order
1>2>3>4>5>6>7
>Best for Last Order
1>6>3>2>7>5>4
>>
>>30857814
But that's not non canon media at all. You're new to game lore right? Stuff like manuals and art books always help round out canon

It was always true since the only thing official not in Megaverse is RSE

>>30857883
Switch HGSS and XY
>>
>>30857578
Go in order and ignore remakes and third versions until later. The exception to this is B2W2 because they offer more than the other third versions in terms of main gameplay.
>>
>>30857883
Alternatively, you could play FRLG with Emerald, HGSS with Plat, and ORAS with XY.
>>
>>30857578
For someone who's played every game but Platinum, how do I get into it? I've tried to play Platinum but keep getting bored with it every time. It's like the only game where I have this issue. Even DP don't do this to me.
>>
>>30857604
multiversefags need to be gassed.
>>
>>30857919
>being this much of a sinnohfoeti
>>
>>30858272
I thought Sinnohfetuses hated gen 5 though.
>>
>>30858272
Foeti isn't even a word you retarded hoennbabbie.
>>
>>30857980
So:
>RB, GS, RS, DP, BW, BW2, XY, SM
>Y, C, E, Pt
>FRLG, HGSS, ORAS

I like that order. BW2 might be better in the second category though as to not get bored of running through Unova two games in a row.
>>
If you had to play through all of them with no skipping, I'd say do it in the order they were released. I'd hate to start someone after the physical/special split or after they added faeries, then have to go back before that existed.
>>
File: wtp.png (2MB, 1840x1324px) Image search: [Google]
wtp.png
2MB, 1840x1324px
Here you go OP
>>
>>30857578
Just play in order of release, otherwise the changes in gaining and losing big mechanics may confuse you too much.
>>
>>30858641
Yeah, sure. I suggested running BW2 after because it's a sequel to BW. You start in a different town and everything.
>>
>>30859142
This is actually pretty solid
>>
>>30859142
>quality and content
>FRLG
>no SM

Kill yourself
>>
>>30859532
explain why FRLG shouldn't be up there
>>
>>30859532
it's better than muh shitty anime plot: da game
>>
>>30857578
Release order. There's no reason to mix shit up.

>>30858292
I like Gen 5.
>>
>>30857578
IMO:
1 - FRLG (gen 1 but polished)
2 - HGSS or Crystal (both have pros and cons, it's a matter of preference)
3 - Emerald (far better than RS and ORAS)
4 - Platinum (far better than DP)
5 - BW then B2W2 (the feeling of exploring a "new" Unova is pretty cool)
6 - stop playing, XY and SM are disappointing
>>
>>30857578
Non-meme answer:

FR/LG -> HG/SS -> OR/AS -> Platinum -> B/W -> B2/W2 -> X/Y -> Sun/Moon
>>
>>30861114
Let the guy play the old games first, it makes people appreciate the others more.
>>
I think people are missing the "no skipping games" part of the OP.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.